PDA

View Full Version : namaste :)

truthseeker96
22 November 2009, 07:37 PM
Namaste

i am Jonathan, a middle schooler, a music lover, and a truth seeker!

my love is spirituality, i just feel so blissful when i have a moment of "ego death"

AC/DC is my favorite band, followed by Black sabbath, the Beatles, and the Steve miller band!

i want to adopt aspects of Hinduism into my spiritual beliefs

peace, love, and light

jonathan

sanjaya
22 November 2009, 10:01 PM
Hi Jonathan, nice to meet you. I'm also new to this forum. So what aspects of Hinduism interest you?

sunyata07
23 November 2009, 07:54 AM
Hello Jonathan,

Welcome to the forum. I think you're probably one of the youngest members on HDF! Certainly, it's interesting to see someone so young taking an interest in Hinduism, not least someone from the West. Have you always been interested in spirituality?

I'm looking forward to learning more about you.

Hope to be able to talk to you later on the forum. Enjoy your stay here!

Namaste,

OM Shanti

truthseeker96
23 November 2009, 09:23 AM
i am interested in finding an idea of God that suits me, i think pantheism is closest to what i believe

at about 8 years old i became an active Christian, i studied the bible, said my prayers, and went to church......then i got the internet and found tons of new age/Hindu/Buddhist beliefs that better suited me :D

peace, love, and light

Shanti
23 November 2009, 06:55 PM
Welcome!

It's great that you've taken an interest in spirituality at your age. It sometimes takes people a lifetime before deciding to seek and understand God/Truth/spirituality.