PDA

View Full Version : Abode of shri hari

SANT
23 November 2009, 02:11 AM
Is the lok of shri krishna and narayan unaffected by maya.
Then if so, then how do jaya and vijaya fall down from there and come to earth.(Bhagavat)
How does radha curse tulsi and sudama to come to earth ?

ranjeetmore
23 November 2009, 02:27 AM
Once a jeevatma attains goloka,he can never come back.Maya doesn't even extend there.
But all these mahatmas that come to our plaent,some of them come from goloka as divine messengers.

The cursing of jaya and vijaya,sudama,etc. is just an excuse.Jaya and Vijaya came to the material world to fulfill sri Visnu's desire to fight with somebody who is as powerful as Him.

Sudama came as a demon,but he was fully devoted to Sri Krsna/Sri Radha and he knew his entire stay in goloka.He was unaffected.After completing his life as a demon,he went back to Goloka in full pomp.what is the problem ??

Gopis sy that they are ready to live in hell.Once you attain bhakti,you can live anywhere without getting affected at all.

Prahlada lived with the most terrible demon and yet he remained liberated.

SANT
23 November 2009, 02:50 AM
Lord Brahma said, "O Tulasi, ask me for a boon. Whether it be devotion to Lord Hari or servitorship to Him or freedom from old age or freedom from death--I will grant it."
"Yes, O Lord, I will ask. Please listen. I will not hide my desires out of fear or shame, since you are all-knowing. My name is Tulasi. Formally I was a cowherd girl in Goloka, and there I served Radharani, the beloved of Sri Krsna. I am a partial expansion of Radharani and was her favorite companion. But one day in the place where the rasa dance had occurred, Krsna became intimate with me and I fainted from excessive joy. While I was lying there, Radharani suddenly appeared and saw me in that condition. She was not at all pleased. Blinded with fury, she first reproached Krsna and then cursed me. She said, `O vile one! Go! And take birth as a human being!'
"Then Krsna said to me, `When you take birth in India, if you practice austerities, Lord Brahma will grant you a blessing. He will arrange for you to marry the four-armed Narayana, who is an expansion of Myself.' Then Krsna disappeared. And out of fear of Radharani, I left Goloka and was born in this world...So please grant me that boon. I want to have that handsome and peaceful Narayana as my husband."
Lord Brahma replied, "O Tulasi, Sudama was a partial expansion of Krsna and was one of Krsna's cowherd boyfriends in Goloka. As a result of a curse by Radharani, he is presently living on earth among the Danavas (demons). His name is Sankhacuda. He is very energetic and no one can compare with him in strength. While living in Goloka, he was very attracted to you and wanted to marry you. But because he feared Radharani, he did not make any overtures.

It clearly shows a jivatma falling down from goloka.Either these stories arent true or there is some secret.
It also shows the feeling of tamo gun in goloka.

ranjeetmore
23 November 2009, 08:23 AM
Lord Brahma said, "O Tulasi, ask me for a boon. Whether it be devotion to Lord Hari or servitorship to Him or freedom from old age or freedom from death--I will grant it."
"Yes, O Lord, I will ask. Please listen. I will not hide my desires out of fear or shame, since you are all-knowing. My name is Tulasi. Formally I was a cowherd girl in Goloka, and there I served Radharani, the beloved of Sri Krsna. I am a partial expansion of Radharani and was her favorite companion. But one day in the place where the rasa dance had occurred, Krsna became intimate with me and I fainted from excessive joy. While I was lying there, Radharani suddenly appeared and saw me in that condition. She was not at all pleased. Blinded with fury, she first reproached Krsna and then cursed me. She said, `O vile one! Go! And take birth as a human being!'
"Then Krsna said to me, `When you take birth in India, if you practice austerities, Lord Brahma will grant you a blessing. He will arrange for you to marry the four-armed Narayana, who is an expansion of Myself.' Then Krsna disappeared. And out of fear of Radharani, I left Goloka and was born in this world...So please grant me that boon. I want to have that handsome and peaceful Narayana as my husband."
Lord Brahma replied, "O Tulasi, Sudama was a partial expansion of Krsna and was one of Krsna's cowherd boyfriends in Goloka. As a result of a curse by Radharani, he is presently living on earth among the Danavas (demons). His name is Sankhacuda. He is very energetic and no one can compare with him in strength. While living in Goloka, he was very attracted to you and wanted to marry you. But because he feared Radharani, he did not make any overtures.

It clearly shows a jivatma falling down from goloka.Either these stories arent true or there is some secret.
It also shows the feeling of tamo gun in goloka.

there is no tamo guna.Please mind your tongue.This is a sakta scripture and i don't want to comment further on it's nature.

In the same scripture it is said hundreds of times,Sri Krsna/Sri Radha/Sri Goloka are beyond the three modes of nature.
From where will tamo guna come ??

You very well know the confusing nature of Sri Krsna's pastimes.

It's very important to know that the pastimes of Sri Krsna/Sri Rama confound the greatest of gyanis.

You know all of this and still you choose to delve on the language(a result of blunt translation.The bhagavatam translated by prabhupada is so much more sophisticated.)

The cursing is a mere leela.YOU KNOW THIS.

SANT
23 November 2009, 08:32 AM
here is no tamo guna.Please mind your tongue.This is a sakta scripture and i don't want to comment further on it's nature.

In the same scripture it is said hundreds of times,Sri Krsna/Sri Radha/Sri Goloka are beyond the three modes of nature.
From where will tamo guna come ??

You very well know the confusing nature of Sri Krsna's pastimes.

It's very important to know that the pastimes of Sri Krsna/Sri Rama confound the greatest of gyanis.

You know all of this and still you choose to delve on the language(a result of blunt translation.The bhagavatam translated by prabhupada is so much more sophisticated.)
This is iskcon translation buddy.

ranjeetmore
23 November 2009, 02:21 PM
This is iskcon translation buddy.

now,there is a difference between iskon and SP translation.

Besides,when did Iskon start publishing devi bhagavatam ?

Or is it some other scripture ?

anyway,you obviously get what i tried to convey earlier.You came across as a very intelligent person on indiadivine and you obviously know the nature of Sri KRsna and His paraphernalia and His leelas.

SANT
23 November 2009, 11:26 PM
This is from padma purana.

AND even if you accept, that, jaya and vijaya, did have a wish to fight with hari, then it shows they were dissatisfied in vaikunth.

Leave the above, take the story of radha,and tulsi.
I still cannot digest someone falling from goloka.
Maharaj has said that once you go to goloka by any means, you cannot fall down.
So how can one be affected by maya after liberation?

ranjeetmore
25 November 2009, 01:29 PM
How does it mean jay and vijay were dissatisfied in vaikunth ???

They have already attained Sri Narayana.

"Rasa evam labhdhava anandi bhavati"- taittereya upanishad.

After attaining Him,the jeevatma attains eternal ananda.

Just as Sri Visnu and His avataras are situated in Their own ananda,His bhakatas are situated in His ananda.

Sri Maharajji says,"After attaining Goloka,the Jeeva will never fall down.It is impossible.But there may be an event where Bhagavan says 'Go to the world and save some sould' or 'I wish to fight with you as divine pastime.Come down.'"

The soul remains under the protection of yogmaya even in the material world.
The cit sakti/Yogmaya is more powerful than mahamaya,since She is Bhagavan's internal energy and is of His own nature.She keeps a yogmayic veil on the liberated Jeevatma.

We saw Bhima eating meat,the yadavas drinking wine,etc and these are eternal parshads of bhagavan.Yogmaya takes care of all this.It is Her function itself to keep the divine personality is yog(union with God) while performing seemingly mayic tasks.

This is explained better by Sri Maharajji himself(obviously.)