PDA

View Full Version : Krishnize the World Right Now

satay
19 August 2006, 06:33 PM
"Krishnize the World Right Now" (Lesson C29)

The Ultimate Self Realization Course (TM)
Presenting the World's Leading Self Realization Training System
Under the guidance and inspiration of ISKCON Founder-Acharya:
His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Guiding Thousands to the Highest Enlightenment
In Over a Hundred Countries around the Globe
(listed at http://www.backtohome.com/countries)

Your personalized Self Realization Training Program
Taught by His Grace Sriman Sankarshan Das Adhikari

If you are not yet a subscriber to our free e-course,
you can join right now at: http://www.backtohome.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we speak of Krishna consciousness, we are not speaking of a sectarian religion. We are speaking of the original pure state of consciousness, which is the goal of all genuine religious/self-realization systems. When it comes to a discussion of religion in its original pure form we must describe it as non-different from the process of self-realization because they are completely one and the same. This is why Lord Sri Krishna describes Krishna consciousness as follows in the Bhagavad-gita:

raja-vidya raja-guhyam
pavitram idam uttamam
pratyaksavagamam dharmyam
su-sukham kartum avyayam

"This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed."
---Bhagavad-gita 9.2

Religion in its pure form means self-realization. It does not mean embracing a dogma that if you do not belong to my religion you are going to hell. The real meaning of religion is to re-link the individual self with the Supreme Self or God. Any other form of self-realization or religion is bogus. It is not a genuine religious system or a genuine self-realization system.

The most urgent need in the modern day society to introduce genuine religion or the self-realization science to the world leaders and to the population in general. It cannot be overstressed how much the current world order is in danger of complete break down if we do not as quickly as possible adopt Krishna consciousness as the foundation of the global society. There is no greater necessity in today's society than the wide scale introduction of the science of Krishna consciousness.

All I can do is fall down at your feet and humbly beg you to fully dedicate your life to awakening the dormant Krishna consciousness within your heart and to revolutionizing this planet by telling everyone you meet about this sublime science. There is no other life worth living. Please take my words and fully dedicate yourself to Lord Krishna right now.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ps: Please note that this post is quoted from another source. I am not the original author of this post. The author is Sankarshan Das Adhikari. I am not shri Sankarashan...I just posted his post here.

hanuman_das
26 August 2006, 04:42 PM
Hari Hari,
Jai Sri Krishna.
I fully agree with you .

satay
26 August 2006, 05:05 PM
Jai shri Krishna!

Shiftctrlalt
28 August 2006, 04:56 PM
Please take my words and fully dedicate yourself to Lord Krishna right now.

Are you saying everyone should follow your God Krishna????

teddy
28 October 2010, 08:44 AM
If this is true, then there are many other ways to attain this consciousness other than through Hare Krishna. In fact, if what you say is true, you can become self realised without even having heard of Krishna. ...Is this what you are saying?

yajvan
28 October 2010, 10:46 AM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

To the person that is fully ready ( ripe ) mokṣa can come with one word from the master. The key is to prepare that ripe-ness.

praṇām

Harjas Kaur
07 November 2010, 08:35 AM
satyam kaliyuga vipra
sri harer nama mangalam
param svastyayanam nrnam
nasty-eva gatir anyatha
Oh brahmana, chanting of the holy name is the auspicious process in Kali Yuga. It is the highest auspiciousness for mankind. There is no other way.
~Padma Purana
---------------

"The sixteen names composed of thirty-two syllables are the only means to counteract the evil effects of Kali-yuga. In all the Vedas it is seen that to cross the ocean of nescience, there is no alternative to the chanting of the holy name.

Chanting of the holy names of Hari is the yuga-dharma (recommended religious process) for kali-yuga. The importance of this chanting cannot be overly stressed. Everyone should chant these holy names as much as possible."
~Kalisantarana Upanisad
---------------

ਮਹਾ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੁ ਗੁਰ ਹਿਰਦੈ ਬਸਿਓ ਅਚਰਜ ਨਾਮੁ ਸੁਨਿਓ ਰੀ ॥੩॥
महा मंत्रु गुर हिरदै बसिओ अचरज नामु सुनिओ री ॥३॥
Mahā manṯar gur hirḏai basi▫o acẖraj nām suni▫o rī. ||3||
The Guru has implanted the Maha Mantra, the Great Mantra, within my heart, and I have heard the wondrous Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||3||

ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਨਦਰਿ ਅਵਲੋਕਨ ਅਪੁਨੈ ਚਰਣਿ ਲਗਾਈ ॥
करि किरपा प्रभ नदरि अवलोकन अपुनै चरणि लगाई ॥
Kar kirpā parabẖ naḏar avlokan apunai cẖaraṇ lagā▫ī.
Showing His Mercy, God has looked upon me with favor, and He has attached me to His feet.
~Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji p. 384
---------------

ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਪਦਾਰਥੁ ਕਲਿਜੁਗਿ ਊਤਮੁ ਹਰਿ ਜਪੀਐ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਭਾਇ ਜੀਉ ॥
हरि नामु पदारथु कलिजुगि ऊतमु हरि जपीऐ सतिगुर भाइ जीउ ॥
Har nām paḏārath kalijug ūṯam har japī▫ai saṯgur bẖā▫e jī▫o.
The wealth of the Lord's Name is the most exalted in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga; chant the Lord's Name according to the Way of the True Guru.
~SGGS Ji p. 444
---------------

Well the point of view depends on whether and which scriptures someone reads and puts faith in.

Sahasranama
07 November 2010, 08:41 AM
“O ye who wish to gain realization of the supreme truth, utter the name of Vishnu at least once in the steadfast faith that it will lead you to such realization.”

rigveda

atmarama108
26 November 2010, 07:17 AM
"Krishnize the World Right Now" (Lesson C29)

The Ultimate Self Realization Course (TM)
Presenting the World's Leading Self Realization Training System
Under the guidance and inspiration of ISKCON Founder-Acharya:
His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Guiding Thousands to the Highest Enlightenment
In Over a Hundred Countries around the Globe
(listed at http://www.backtohome.com/countries)

Your personalized Self Realization Training Program
Taught by His Grace Sriman Sankarshan Das Adhikari

If you are not yet a subscriber to our free e-course,
you can join right now at: http://www.backtohome.com

When we speak of Krishna consciousness, we are not speaking of a sectarian religion. We are speaking of the original pure state of consciousness, which is the goal of all genuine religious/self-realization systems. When it comes to a discussion of religion in its original pure form we must describe it as non-different from the process of self-realization because they are completely one and the same. This is why Lord Sri Krishna describes Krishna consciousness as follows in the Bhagavad-gita:

raja-vidya raja-guhyam
pavitram idam uttamam
pratyaksavagamam dharmyam
su-sukham kartum avyayam

"This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed."
---Bhagavad-gita 9.2

Religion in its pure form means self-realization. It does not mean embracing a dogma that if you do not belong to my religion you are going to hell. The real meaning of religion is to re-link the individual self with the Supreme Self or God. Any other form of self-realization or religion is bogus. It is not a genuine religious system or a genuine self-realization system.

The most urgent need in the modern day society to introduce genuine religion or the self-realization science to the world leaders and to the population in general. It cannot be overstressed how much the current world order is in danger of complete break down if we do not as quickly as possible adopt Krishna consciousness as the foundation of the global society. There is no greater necessity in today's society than the wide scale introduction of the science of Krishna consciousness.

All I can do is fall down at your feet and humbly beg you to fully dedicate your life to awakening the dormant Krishna consciousness within your heart and to revolutionizing this planet by telling everyone you meet about this sublime science. There is no other life worth living. Please take my words and fully dedicate yourself to Lord Krishna right now.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ps: Please note that this post is quoted from another source. I am not the original author of this post. The author is Sankarshan Das Adhikari. I am not shri Sankarashan...I just posted his post here.

Hare Krishna! Thank you for this nice nectar.