PDA

View Full Version : Religious phobia

Ganeshprasad
08 December 2009, 12:32 PM
Pranam Atanu ji
i have moved the discussion here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad

Here in Britain they have a remembrance day, just that they don’t forget, the world wars. No one accuse them of Nazi phobia.
Jai Shree Krishna

Namaste Ganeshprasadji,

Yes, we must remember the horrors of Nazism -- a deviant form of religion, based on a personal sense of righteousness and grandeur. But do we condemn all Germans?Yes that I s a good question, try wearing a swastik you will find your response. ask an older person i have had this answer 'only good German is a dead one'. I admit it is a minority because young people have no ideas of world war and thus the remembrance day

Besides German as a nation apologized, they have denounced the Nazi doctrine, do we hear such apology forth coming, from those so called followers of peace, of heinous crime against Hindu’s, have they changed their design or goals?

Please do not make excuse for them looking through Vedic colour eyes. I have seen no peace with a Muslim, as an individual (i have had good friends)as a Human we all have good or bad but as a Muslim there is nothing but turmoil, a struggle.

i had spoken to a young muslim member who was thrown out of the forum and he couldnt beleive that muslims are worng and they forcefully convert people.

And that makes it all right, because he choose to remain ignorant.

his psychology is that hindus hate muslims and they are bewildered by satan.
Now how does it become the fault of such a person.And you see no fault in that!

We are satan that is ok? Yes

Its no surprise that even we could have been muslims or christians in an earlier life.And therefore I should not speak against it even if it is wrong. Yes?

On what bases are you sure? I am extremely surprised that you should say it. In fact you are condemning both this religion by default.
If I was a Christian I should be in haven saved by the saviour.
Or else I should be with 72 virgins.

Either you are correct or these religions, you cant have it both way.

Muslims believe in surrendering to the will of allah just like hindus surrender to guru.
No questions asked.There is one small difference they have no choice, I have, in fact asking questions to guru is a must.

Now you can have a bad guru or bad kuran it is your luck.
But there is bhakti in both even if it may be tamasic in nature. Luck has nothing to do with it, guru by defination is one who dispels darkness, if that is not the case he is no guru.

If by any chance you are referring to kuran bhakti as tamasik please clarify.

Jai Shree Krishna

SANT
09 December 2009, 02:26 AM
And that makes it all right, because he choose to remain ignorant.Maybe yes but it is difficult to beleieve at once that your religion which you have given your life to can be faulty.

And you see no fault in that!

We are satan that is ok? Yes

You are smart that is why it is not his fault.
You just said he is ignorant.
So if one does something in ignorance what do you call that?
I am wrong in saying there is no fault of his but since you are smart brother and know the vedic truth hinduism you would know sir there is no point in just playing the blame game.

And therefore I should not speak against it even if it is wrong. Yes?

No sir speak as you want.
Have you tried speaking ill against them in a muslim forum?

There is one small difference they have no choice, I have, in fact asking questions to guru is a must.
but Guru's aagya is Guru aagya.If your guru will tell you jump down the cliff many guru bhakts will do it.
Becasue guru is considered god.Even though he may be wrong.

uck has nothing to do with it, guru by defination is one who dispels darkness, if that is not the case he is no guru.

How do you know which guru is right or wrong.
If your parents have told you all your life this is right person to listen to would you not beleive it?
I called Bhakti of kuran tamsic as per the lines that promote violence and asuric values.I may be wrong.

atanu
09 December 2009, 03:17 AM
Pranam Atanu ji
i have moved the discussion here
Yes that I s a good question, try wearing a swastik you will find your response. ask an older person i have had this answer 'only good German is a dead one'. I admit it is a minority because young people have no ideas of world war and thus the remembrance day

Besides German as a nation apologized, they have denounced the Nazi doctrine, do we hear such apology forth coming, from those so called followers of peace, of heinous crime against Hindu’s, have they changed their design or goals?

Please do not make excuse for them looking through Vedic colour eyes. I have seen no peace with a Muslim, as an individual (i have had good friends)as a Human we all have good or bad but as a Muslim there is nothing but turmoil, a struggle.

Namaste Ganeshprasadji,

No more entry into the Political section for me. (I do not want to begin another hot thread by countering that Hitlerism and Islamism are same).

I just wanted to put one question: German as a nation apologized, since they were fully defeated. The Master of the theory commited suicide. Would there be apology had the cult continued? Can anyone effect that with all Muslims, except God (if He wills so)?

Regards

Om Namah Shivaya

Ganeshprasad
09 December 2009, 12:38 PM
Pranam Atanu ji

Namaste Ganeshprasadji,

No more entry into the Political section for me. (I do not want to begin another hot thread by countering that Hitlerism and Islamism are same).

Well that is your choice.

No one is saying they are same, but the history is witness to some off the heinous crime against humanity and that is their common link.

Deny that if you like but the Jews will never forget their pain and the Hindus will be fools to ignore it.

I just wanted to put one question: German as a nation apologized, since they were fully defeated. The Master of the theory commited suicide. Would there be apology had the cult continued? Can anyone effect that with all Muslims, except God (if He wills so)?

No, that would be my simple answer.

thank goodness for allied forces.

With Muslims I see two possibilities, one, if everyone stop pretending that everything is hunky-dory,
two if they themselves renounce violence and seek that peace they so greet to each other and learn to extend that to all of humanity.

His will is influenced by our will, make no mistake with that.

Jai Shree Krishna

Ganeshprasad
09 December 2009, 12:47 PM
Pranam SANT

Maybe yes but it is difficult to beleieve at once that your religion which you have given your life to can be faulty.

I don’t know what you are getting at but hey, that is nothing new

You are smart that is why it is not his fault.

What?

You just said he is ignorant.

Please don’t put words in my mouth, it was your statement that implied his ignorance, to which I responded.

So if one does something in ignorance what do you call that?

Ignorance is no excuse, but then I am glad you agree they are in ignorance.

I am wrong in saying there is no fault of his but since you are smart brother and know the vedic truth hinduism you would know sir there is no point in just playing the blame game.

I appreciate your honesty here, believe me there is no game here, if we don’t wise up to their stated goals, then I am afraid it is game set and match to them.

No sir speak as you want.
Have you tried speaking ill against them in a muslim forum?

And what do you want me to say? that according to Sant ji, I was Christain or Muslim in my previous life, and since your doctrine was wrong I am now born as Hindu.

Seriously I have no desire to engage with them, because it would be futile.
But I feel the onus is on those Hindus who think all the religion are the same, to impress on them to at least recognize Hindu Dharma or else there is no need for this one sided appeasement, it does no good to our well being, it sends wrong signal to our children and those weak in knowledge of Shastra to easily fall pray to this devious organisation.

but Guru's aagya is Guru aagya.If your guru will tell you jump down the cliff many guru bhakts will do it.

No Guru gives such aagya, if he does he/ she is no guru. idea of Guru Chela is to seek the truth, not falling off a cliff.

Becasue guru is considered god.Even though he may be wrong.

There is no blank cheque for any one, one is better off without a guru who may be wrong.

How do you know which guru is right or wrong.

That is why there is Guru, Sadhu and Shastra they all speak the same language.

If your parents have told you all your life this is right person to listen to would you not beleive it?

Off course I would as a child but when I am able to make my own judgement I make my own choice. This is the beauty of sanatan dharma it has this inbuilt free will.

I called Bhakti of kuran tamsic as per the lines that promote violence and asuric values.I may be wrong.

You have no argument from me on this.

Jai Shree Krishna

SANT
10 December 2009, 08:12 AM
Sir tell me what is your view on islam and what should we do?

Ganeshprasad
10 December 2009, 08:40 AM
Pranam Sant

Same as yours really, Tamsik.

It was born out of violence, spread on the strength of sword, and look everywhere around you,still in turmoil.

Nothing for us to do, just don't spread the lies that their goals are same as Vedic. Don't fall pray to their lies.

In due course of time, hopefully they will self destruct

Jai Shree Krishna

SANT
10 December 2009, 09:01 AM
Be clear, do you not believe muslims pray to god.
I beleive allah can be related to shiva or durga.
http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=4925

Ganeshprasad
10 December 2009, 10:37 AM
Pranam

everyone does even an atheist does in the form of Kal, frankly i would prefer a Redindian in his simple prayer.
In your own admittance theirs is a Tamsic worship, so i dont know why we are having this conversation.

http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=4925and if your belief is correct then worship of Shiva or Durga is also Tamsik, now where have i heard that before?
Thankfully of many names of Shiva/Durga Alah is not one off them.
besides no Muslim would pray to Shiva or Durga so who are you trying to convince?
Jai Shree Krishna

SANT
10 December 2009, 10:53 AM
Did you look at the video?
The crescent moon ,the shivling at mecca,the bhavishya puran.
The tamsic shastras of kali .

isavasya
10 December 2009, 12:00 PM

sant ji,

You dont relate my beloved lord shiva who in spite of being the eternal creator is embodiment of humility and ocean of kindness with the Self proclaimed true God Allah who has clearly said he will send all non-muslims to hell after their death, just because they didnt worshiped him or his religion.

Only One Religion Approved by God

[3:85] Anyone who accepts other than Submission as his religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter, he will be with the losers.(in HELL forever)

Qur'an (4:56) (http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/004.qmt.html#004.056) - Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise

The above quote is not my imaginative linking like your's but official words from allah, from real kooran, and not from non-muslim translator but by Muslims themselves.

Apart from that I give 3 fundamental reasons why Islam is false, and non Muslims are right in pointing to their apprehensions.

1.History- Islam used violence to rise many a times, Historians dont deny that.Apart from violence, they used such unfair means like Jazia tax, what sort of morality is it to use this method(as offically presecribed by Islamic laws).This is how poor people are enforced to convert.Also it was teachings of islam that majority of hindu temples like somnath temple ,ram mandir were destroyed, because apparently Allah can't accept some one, doing moorti pooja. The whole of buddhism in afghanistan, zaraostranism world over was destroyed by Islam

2.Kooran itself - Straightforward teachings of KooRan. when a book out rightly declares that it is the only True* religion, it thereby ends all possibilities of word like tolerance in hearts of its followers. Actually Muslims are no problems,but Islamic teachings makes many them terrorists and when in majority, absolutely undemocratic.

3 Contemporary world-. If not satisfied with history and kooran, Just see the present day world. All the world is democratic & has turned secular. But why it is that countries with majority population of Muslims are Islamic republics of Islam ? The only way it can be is that Islam preaches Islamic rule and not democracy . Usually in these countries, you are not allowed to convert into any other religion than Islam, but you get rewards for converting into Islam( check about ayatollah khomeini's regime, and there are countless examples like him) and of course Islam says hanging for Muslims who choose to opt out of Islam.When have hindus or jains indulged in forceful conversions??

And please dont come up with youtube videos, Its latest fad to interlink everyone, jesus comes to kashmir,tibet.Allah becomes Maheshwara, have some maturity please. There is video of fake shankaracharya roaming around youtube, dont put that next.

Ganeshprasad
10 December 2009, 02:43 PM
Pranam

Did you look at the video?

No, why?

The crescent moon ,the shivling at mecca,the bhavishya puran.
The tamsic shastras of kali .

Are you able put a complete sentence so we know what you are driving at.
The moon is in the sky and you will find many who worship it, so?
Shiv Linga is all over the world, even south America and bhavishya puran is so heavily contaminated that you can not seriously accept anything pertaining to Islam.
What about Kali?
are you referring to Kali Maa or Kali yug? and what about it?

Thank you isavasya for nice post.

And please don't come up with youtube videos, Its latest fad to interlink everyone, jesus comes to kashmir,tibet.Allah becomes Maheshwara, have some maturity please. There is video of fake shankaracharya roaming around youtube, dont put that next.

Saved me the bother, i would not waste my time on Muslim idiots teaching me the Vedic Shastra

Jai Shree Krishna

SANT
11 December 2009, 05:22 AM
I never said kuran to be the word of god.
I said that it can be a religion for asuras.
Even demons when they lived they had their own dharma.
They lived by rules and regulations.
We can find strict things mentioned in the quran such as harsh punishment to thieves etc.
These were in my opinion followed by demons who were strong,had will power,but were tamsic.
And lord shiva who is ashutosh was the favourite deity of the demons.
Mohamed was considered a incarnation of tripurasur who was a great bhakt of shiva.
I havent read the kuran but i kow they teach good things such as not drinking alchohol, etc.

even if it is not lord shiva then read gita-
O Arjuna, even those devotees who worship demigods with faith, they too worship Me, but in an improper way. (9.23)

The words of saibaba and kabir .
kashi kaaba ek hai
ram rahim ek hai
sabka mallik ek
Waht do you think of it?

isavasya
11 December 2009, 06:25 AM
I never said kuran to be the word of god.
I said that it can be a religion for asuras.

It is not a religion for asuras, religion/dharm is to take each soul to light and not for asuras, dharm is unborn turth. It is a system which creates asuras because of its narrow minded teachings.

quran -009.029 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

009.033 quran- It is ALLAH Who hath sent His Messenger with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).

So here, we have islam calling us pagan and fit for submission by force and there is a sant , teaching us that Islam teaches good things.

These were in my opinion followed by demons who were strong,had will power,but were tamsic.

Mohamed was considered a incarnation of tripurasur who was a great bhakt of shiva.
I havent read the kuran but i kow they teach good things such as not drinking alchohol, etc.

You said, You havent read quran, and THINK it teaches good things, thats the problem with self destructive hindus like you, Let me tell you I have read quran, because I was a student of Comparative religion and quran preaches non sense and not good things.

then read gita-

O Arjuna, even those devotees who worship demigods with faith, they too worship Me, but in an improper way. (9.23)

The words of saibaba and kabir .
kashi kaaba ek hai
ram rahim ek hai
sabka mallik ek
Waht do you think of it?

Ah, Please direct these comments in islamic forum and you will see how you are mocked and laughed and abused as foolish dhimmi kafir who compares their true allah with your false god. Do you know what was condition of country when kabir lived ?how many temples were being broken ?

Apart from that, It is not for kabir or saibaba to declare who is what. When Allah himself says he is the only truth and others as definitely false, why you are misleading us here.

sant ji, you are great sant, but kindly spare us giving knowledge of alllah as god related with hinduism, or as one path of god, when allah himself calls hindus as pagan/dhimi/ fit for hell, you are none to compare him with hindu god and have no right to do it.

SANT
11 December 2009, 07:21 AM
May shiva and kali/durga forgive me.
My last post about defending muslims here.

TatTvamAsi
11 December 2009, 01:29 PM
May shiva and kali/durga forgive me.
My last post about defending muslims here.

You are a muslim aren't you?!!? Your posts make it absolutely clear.

An example of what a good muslim should do:

SANT
12 December 2009, 01:45 AM
No brother im indian.
Who is this man your showing?

TatTvamAsi
13 December 2009, 08:37 PM
Sant,

I didn't doubt that you are INDIAN, I doubted whether you are HINDU and you have not answered honestly! I suspect you are indeed a muslim because of your devious posts and this particular answer to my suggestion that you are NOT a Hindu.

Answer this question with a "YES" or "NO":

"Are you a Hindu?"

No brother im indian.
Who is this man your showing?