PDA

View Full Version : Hello all.

NetiNeti
01 January 2010, 12:23 AM
Namaste,

My name is James and I live in Jacksonville Florida. I have been practicing Hinduism in some form since I was 14. I am primarily a student of the Ramakrishna Mission. I find much peace in japa and reading sacred texts. I look forward to discussing my faith with you and hope that I can learn many new concepts on this forum.

devotee
01 January 2010, 08:25 PM
Namaste NN,

Welcome to the forum ! :)

There are many who will be interested in knowing Ramkrishna Pramhans better & sharing his teachings. We hope to see nice posts / views from you during your stay here.

OM

kshama
01 January 2010, 09:33 PM
Namaste,

My name is James and I live in Jacksonville Florida. I have been practicing Hinduism in some form since I was 14. I am primarily a student of the Ramakrishna Mission. I find much peace in japa and reading sacred texts. I look forward to discussing my faith with you and hope that I can learn many new concepts on this forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Ekanta
02 January 2010, 05:42 AM
hi and welcome

Eastern Mind
02 January 2010, 07:06 AM
Vanakkam NetiNeti: Nice name. Welcome to HDF. I recall a dinner I had at a friend's place where Swami Bhashyananda was the main guest. He was the chief swami at the Ramakrishna Mission in Chicago back then. Very nice Swami with a very interesting storytelling style. Its about -30 here in Edmonton, Canada right now. Wish I was there.

Aum namasivaya