PDA

View Full Version : about unification of god

mgramalingam
10 January 2010, 08:54 AM
I wish to start some discussions with you as i am having profound doubts upon it.

First of all, God is one or various forms of god.In siddhar songs, only one god is existing.Still, we are following various forms of God.How we can distinguish shiva ,vishnu and brama.I think that all sorts of actions (creation,Protection and destruction)are being done by only one god.Have you had any different views, you can exchange?.Because, everyone will come to know about it.

Second, after death our soul ,which loka it will go at first? Then, howlong years It has to take to rebirth based
on its past karma.I have heard about that our soul will take different lives in different lokas according to past deed.Is it true? If it is there, how many lokas are present apart from earth?.

Please explain in detail.If you give some links also to find the answers, our forum members will follow.

MG Ramalingam
Junior Member.

LALKAR
10 January 2010, 10:35 AM
Namaste Magramaligam,

Yes its true that Karma is followed in another birth
but fo lok all Lok have life

Eastern Mind
10 January 2010, 12:03 PM
Vannakkam mgramalingam: Welcome to the forums. I'm sure more learned scholars than I will point you to some scriptures that will be of help. We all pretty much agree there is only one God, known by different names.

The answer about lokas will probably vary more. Did you try googling 'loka'?

Aum Namasivaya

Jivattatva
10 January 2010, 02:36 PM
Pranam Ramalingam

Maybe your questions will find answers in the Bhagavad Gita.

The link http://www.gitasupersite.iitk.ac.in/ has translations in Hindi and English and commentaries on the Gita.

saidevo
11 January 2010, 07:56 AM
namaste RAmalingam,

As for the Hindu view of life after death, you might read the booklet 'The Life Beyond Physical Death' by ShrIrAm Sharma AchArya, which can be downloaded at

http://www.scribd.com/doc/453517/The-Life-Beyond-Physical-Death
http://www.gpbpl.org/books/B.No.88.pdf

ranjeetmore
30 January 2010, 02:03 PM
There is basically only ONE eternal God.He is called as Brahm in the Upanishads.He has Form,Names and Paraphernalia and multitude of energies as declared in the Upanishad.With these Energies,He maintains 4 eternal forms(as accepted by the Puranas,saints,etc.) :
Ramchandra,Narayana,Durga and Shiva.
Who Maintains these forms ? The answer is given clearly in the Bhagavad Geeta : Sri Krsna.
Sri Krsna is the mainstay of these forms.

After death,the soul goes to a loka IMMEDIATELY which he deserves.He may go to indraloka or patalaloka,depending on his karma.

However,the bhakta,who has beheld any of the five forms,goes to the respective loka :Goloka/Krsnaloka,Saket loka/Ramloka or to Vaikuntha(known as Paravyoma in upanishads/puranas) which comprises of these three lokas :Vishnuloka,Manidvipa/Durga loka and Shiva loka

There is one more gati.The gyani who has overcome maya with the kripa shakti of any of the five forms of God,unites with the Formless Brahm.This formless Brahm has it's basis in all four forms of God,Who in turn have Their basis in Sri Krsna.