PDA

View Full Version : nuts

shian
19 January 2010, 12:00 AM
Oh Goooooddd

that happened again
yesterday night i see again, a nuts peoples in a car, in front of temple, they say "Wala wala wala wala syekere kere kere wala wala wala"
i walking to them, and then the car is moving and they still screaming the nuts language !

Oh God, why they do this ??

why they cant let others peacely do own religious practice

what are in their brain ?

sanjaya
19 January 2010, 01:38 AM
Shian, I'm a bit confused. Your descripton of the incident was a bit vague. Are you saying that you saw some people slow down their car in front of your temple and mock the worshipers inside? As bad as this is, there's no reason to assume that these people are Christians (since you put this on the Christianity forum, I'm guessing that's what you were thinking). In fact, when Christians attack Hinduism, they're usually far more insidious than this. People who do what you've described (if I'm reading it correctly) are fools, and their antics can be easily recognized as foolish. Most Christians, however, will usually lure Hindus into converting by paying lip service to Indian culture while drawing Hindus to "social" activities which really consist of Christian proselytizing. I highly doubt the people you encountered are Christians. Or if they are, it was probably an off day for them.

Spiritualseeker
19 January 2010, 07:36 AM
Shian I am sorry that you experience this often. But think of it this way. if you or I were raised up with the conditions surrounding their upbringing, we may have the same views. It is unfortunate for them because their evolution is being affected with backwards thinking, but perhaps if we make firm intentions during the times we are dwelling in the Spirit then we can perhaps bring a change to them.

OM

Eastern Mind
19 January 2010, 07:39 AM
Sanjaya: Shian has spoken of this before. I do believe it is Christians, and yes, in some places where there isn't so much protection of religious freedom such as India or here in America, such crazy tactics do occur. It must be quite disturbing. Here you can just call the cops. Let's do some research on Christian evangelizing in Indonesia.

Aum Namasivaya

Sherab
19 January 2010, 08:49 AM
Some maturity levels never increase. No matter where you go, there will always be one person(or more) leading a group of idiots. Let them be, is what I say... Unless they actually confront you, or even try to harm the temple.

Simply put, let the kids be with the kids, and the adults with the adults, no matter what the physical age is.

Namaste.

Tirisilex
19 January 2010, 11:13 AM
I'm not sure if they are christians.. I was at a wedding once that was in a city park and a car load of kids drove by screaming out "marriage is for fools!!"
I've also seen Christians have fruit thrown at them because they are picketing on the side of the road. I don't think it's an isolated thing.. Persecution can be found in all walks of life.. the world is full of fools.. if only there was some miraculous way to stop ignorance..

shian
19 January 2010, 09:45 PM
yes they is absolutely christian ( a charismatic)
they use a tounge language (they claimed this is from Holly spirit)
many of that language is sound :
"Wala wala wala ... syekere kere kere... wala wala wala"

but Chatolic and Protestant is not accept this kind of Holly tounge language

chatolic and Protestant said holy tounge is can understand by human peoples

but charismatic christian is said holy tounge is a language who only Jesus understand, even the people who do this language by holly spirit is not understand what they talking about by self.

and charismatic christian is more distrubing than chatolic and protestant
they like to come in a front of any temple ( or even in fornt of mosque if islam is a minority in that place) and pray (some is loudly , screaming)
they want all of bhakta in temple become christian. And the temple is become church.

But they do this in NUTS way.

when i saw theese, i think im i see nuts peoples run away from a mental hospital ???

very disrupting

...Yes i have hear in america is happened this. They also go to temple and pray, not for peace, but pray for convertion.

I also have hear in america have some nuts group pray to Jesus to hindrance the installation of Temple.

their nuts is disgrace Jesus teaching

i think i very sympathetic to Jesus

rainycity
20 January 2010, 04:15 AM
where are you from shian?

Tirisilex
20 January 2010, 10:18 AM
Sounds like Pentacostal Christians.. They pride themselves in their "Missions" I used to be one.. I've seen how they send people over sea's and into other countries and impose their ideals upon the "unbelievers" however the ones by you seem a bit more aggressive.. They probably do not have a fit Pastor.. Screaming isn't a typical practice of Christians..

sanjaya
20 January 2010, 08:17 PM
Shian, are you a native English speaker? I don't mean any offense (in fact you're doing better than I would with a different language), it's just that it's a bit difficult to understand the details of the incident you're describing. So please correct me if I'm misinterpreting you.

Anyway, if I'm reading Shian correctly, he's talking about Pentecostal Christians who speak in tongues. They are often called charismatic, which is derived from the Greek charism, meaning "gift" (from which we get the English word charisma). The Bible describes a rather peculiar incident which occured on the Jewish festival of Pentecost (hence the name Pentecostal), in which God caused assembled Christians from different parts of the Greco-Roman world to speak in different languages, which were somehow comprehensible to each other, but not to others. Elsewhere in the Bible, the apostle Paul gave Christians in Corinth instructions on how to use the gift of "tongues," saying that whenever someone speaks in a tongue, someone else should interpret. As with many subjects, the Bible's brevity on this issue has led to quite a bit of disagreement on precisely what this gift of tongues is. For most of Christian history, Christians have left the issue well enough alone. That's why Catholics and Protestants appear to most of us to not even believe in the existence of such a thing as tongues. But in recent years, a Pentecostal movement has arisen in which great emphasis is placed on speaking in tongues. Even within Pentecostalism, opinions are too divided to identify any unified Christian theology concerning tongues. Usually a tongue is a language that to ordinary people would sound completely meaningless. Some believe that the message itself is equally meaningless unless another person is able to interpret. Of course, the presence of only one interpreter makes the message difficult to verify.

Because the rest of us aren't supposed to be able to interpret the tongue, whatever these people were screaming wasn't necessarily belligerent. But almost all Pentecostals are conservative evangelicals, and they regard us Hindus as pagans to be converted. The message could have been an admonition for Hindus to convert, it could have been a call for "fire from heaven" to come down on the temple, or it could have been anything else. This teaching, like so much in Christianity, seems rather foolish to me. But hey, to each his own.

Having said that, it would be nice of these people to not cause public disturbances near a place of worship. You don't see us parading outside churches singing bhajans, so one would think they could extend us the same courtesy.

shian
20 January 2010, 11:32 PM
no iam not english native speaker
i use indonesian and chinesse

you are right, they is Pentecostal and charismatic

i have other experience with this :
when i study in university, i stay in dormitory who have many pentecostal student .
I said i have praying with dhoop in my room
The owner of dormitory said : "no problem, but dont put a idols in your room."
I said : "Yes i have an murtis, but if you dont like i will searching for another dormitory."
The owner let me stay in their dormitory.
Every monday they have Pentecostal group (Family Altar),
and before starting , they will pray : "God , please kick out the black power from this house."
and then from my room i can hear they speak in TONGUE

and also from my room
i can hear what else they sharing with others , except :
They have case the woman who is cannot walking ,
but after walking in Praying Miracle Festival, she become cannot walking again (so she only walking slowly in Prayer Festivals) they said this is false of this woman, because this woman not have enough believe o God. (even in fact , this woman is do full bhakti for Jesus, but because she cannot walking again, others claimed this woman is not enough believe)

and then they in same group have an afair (the woman is pregnant before maried) , and they (the man and woman) do many things to abort this fetus (by medicine etc) but this fetus is not die. What they said ?
i cannot imagine
they said : "This mean Jesus broken the sin of fornication"

they also have case who is possessed by spirit but they and the clergyman cannot subjugate this evil

so i know more, why they cannot subjugate the evil by jesus name??

shian
20 January 2010, 11:56 PM
my english is not good

but i wish can learn here

Sherab
21 January 2010, 06:43 AM
Shian,

all you are seeing is the stupidity of most (not all) christian denominations. Sadly, it seems to permeate even America, such as with the Westboro Baptist Church, and so on.

The problem is, is that the bible has been edited. Any good seminary school will teach you this, and what the changes were.