PDA

View Full Version : Namaste

Jodha
27 January 2010, 01:42 AM
Hi minna.

I'm Barbara from Italy. For all my life I'd be waiting for found my true way.. I find it in Hinduism and I thank the gods that I have opened my eyes and lit up my heart.

I'm a new in Hinduism and I have too much to ask ..

I hope here to find a true friendship.

Barbara

goodlife
28 January 2010, 08:10 AM
Welcome Barbara

I hope you find this forum suitable to questions that you have in mind.

interesting name that you have taken.

Yes you should find many good people here.

Welcome again

goodlife.

Eastern Mind
28 January 2010, 08:57 AM
Vannakkam Jodha:

I hope your stay here is a fruitful experience. We are a vast lot, representing most of the religions of Hinduism.

It seems odd that you are from Italy, a predominant Catholic country, but I'm sure you are there for some karmic consequence of dharmic destiny. If you don't mind me asking, what was the main reason Hinduism attracted you?

Aum Namasivaya

devotee
29 January 2010, 06:32 AM
Welcome to the forum, Jodha ji ! :)

OM

LALKAR
29 January 2010, 07:59 AM
Namaste and Welcome Barbara
Jodha G

NetiNeti
29 January 2010, 09:15 AM
Namaste Barbara,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find many friendships. I am also from a mostly Christian country (U.S.A) and found the Dharma on my own at 17 years of age. I hope you are comfortable here and always remember that just because you are from Italy does not make you an outsider in your faith. The same god created us all and the Dharma is for everyone.

in service,
James

sunyata07
30 January 2010, 03:20 PM
Namaste Barbara,

You are very welcome. I am also from a country that is very much from a Roman Catholic tradition with few minority religious groups, so I understand what you might feel, in terms of not having enough resources to learn from or Hindu temples to visit. There are a lot of things to learn about Sanatana Dharma, but I find the members of this forum are very helpful and kind in answering queries you might have along the way of your journey to the eternal religion.

Enjoy your stay here,

OM Shanti

Ramakrishna
04 February 2010, 12:10 AM
Welcome Barbara! I am new here as well, and I look forward to getting to know you and discussing Sanatana Dharma. :)