PDA

View Full Version : Talk with god

shian
02 February 2010, 09:25 PM
Namaste,

In christian,
first time someone entered christian must be baptised
in the ceremony, will said they leave the drakness such as a religion before they entered christian, the idols, the mystical liontin etc
in that ceremony also have some peoples take and broke the idols etc in there.
In the name of Jesus, they received life in light
ok
this is called the new born ! must celebrate.

well see the truth :

My christians family and friends have tell me some of truth, there is what they said :

1. I have friend who talk with god in his prayer, but the problem is begin, god said to him no need study for examine.

2. My friend in dormitory was said : "Please you stay in dormitary today, because i must go . God said i must go with my girlfirend to eating steak."

3. my friend have tell me, his sister was dont like to entered parents home because the home have an idols. And she start to burn all of image and sclupture except her daughter's dolls . Many time she hear god talk to her to kill her self.

4. etc

Ok
why after they baptism in the name of Jesus, the life become darkness ???
this is truth, i not liar. I believe you can find this is you have many christian friends and you know the way to let them tell you the truth. Not only speak the kind things.

jaggin
04 February 2010, 08:49 AM
Namaste,

In christian,
first time someone entered christian must be baptised
in the ceremony, will said they leave the drakness such as a religion before they entered christian, the idols, the mystical liontin etc
in that ceremony also have some peoples take and broke the idols etc in there.
In the name of Jesus, they received life in light
ok
this is called the new born ! must celebrate.

well see the truth :

My christians family and friends have tell me some of truth, there is what they said :

1. I have friend who talk with god in his prayer, but the problem is begin, god said to him no need study for examine.

2. My friend in dormitory was said : "Please you stay in dormitary today, because i must go . God said i must go with my girlfirend to eating steak."

3. my friend have tell me, his sister was dont like to entered parents home because the home have an idols. And she start to burn all of image and sclupture except her daughter's dolls . Many time she hear god talk to her to kill her self.

4. etc

Ok
why after they baptism in the name of Jesus, the life become darkness ???
this is truth, i not liar. I believe you can find this is you have many christian friends and you know the way to let them tell you the truth. Not only speak the kind things.

This should not be. Jesus said "I am the light of the world." However satan will attack a new Christian in the hope of getting him to fall away from the truth back into darkness.

This is definitely not God speaking. God alone holds the privilege of taking a person's life and He does not give it to anyone else. However satan will often whisper this in a person's ear.

There is no doubt that satan will try to cause a new Christian problems. Hearing from God is a tricky business. A person needs to be able to discern between God's spirit and an evil spirit.

I am sure that you are reporting what you observe but that does not mean that you understand it.

shian
04 February 2010, 08:50 PM
ok lets say that is what satan do.

The big problem is :

The person already receive Jesus, THEY NOT BACK TO OLD RELIGION UNTIL NOW and NEVER THINK TO BACK , because THEY NOT HAVE DEEPLY THEORY IN OLD RELIGION .
So what the purpose satan do ??? for back to old religion ? back to darjkness?? they never back. They not say satan was whispering them to back in the darkness.

What kind of darkness i talk about ?? the darkness is not what they do before become christian.

But

What happened in their live now is more cruel and bad and dark than BEFORE THEY BECOME CHRISTIAN, this is the darkness.

many christian and many clergyman, has many times pray for her/him in the name of Jesus.
They also pray in the name of Jesus.

The question :
why the name of jesus cannot defeat the satan whos you create in your opinion ????

this is fact things

so know many chrsitian is also not bad, we can know what is christian do and think about

so, what name they must use to defeat the satan ???
what kind of ritual ???
maybe your right way christian ritual ? maybe they also the clergyman is wrong peoples ? maybe they is sinner ??

but dont forget, they also believe in Jesus.

if Jesus cannot cleaned their sin in this life, what we must says about after death ???

If they is sinner, but don t forget, they is receive jesus, where is jesus forgivnesss ??? where is the light wo defeat the sin ?? Is him/her must live in such nuts things in this entire live????. Dont forget bible was say all human is sinner. What about yourself ?