PDA

View Full Version : *** चैतन्य महाप्रभु स्वयं भगवान् हैं ***

Krsna Das
03 February 2010, 02:57 PM
मित्रों , दंडवत प्रणाम !

महाप्रभु स्वयं भगवान् हैं - इस सिद्धांत के कतिपय प्रमाण, श्रुति तथा स्मृति से इस प्रकार हैं :

अथर्ववेद (श्री चैतान्योपनिषद) , सूक्त 6:

|| जाह्नवी तीरे नवद्विपे ||
|| गोलोकाख्ये धाम्नि ||
|| गोवोंदो द्विभुजो गौर: ||
|| सर्वात्मा महापुरुषो महात्मा महायोगी ||
|| त्रिगुणातीत सत्त्वरुपो भक्तिम लोके काश्यती ||

जाह्नवी अर्थात श्री गंगा जी के तट पर नवद्वीप नामक स्थान मैं , जोकि गोलोक से अभिन्न है, स्वयं भगवन गोविन्द द्विभुज-गौर के रूप में अवतीर्ण होंगे | वे सर्वात्मा भगवान् गोविन्द, एक महापुरुष, महायोगी तथा महात्मा के रूप में , त्रिगुणातीत-सत्त्वरूप देह धारण कर इस लोक में विशुद्ध-भक्ति-पथ का प्रकाश करेंगे |

सामवेद , ब्रह्मभाग, सूक्त १६:

|| तथाहम कृत संन्यासो ||
|| भुगीर्वानोअव्तारिश्ये तीरे अलाक्नान्दाय:||
|| पुन: पुन: इश्वार्प्रार्थितो ||
|| सपरिवारो निरालम्बो ||
|| निर्धुते: कलिकल्मष कवलित्जनावालाम्ब्नाय ||

मैं श्री अलकनंदा अर्थात श्री गंगा जी के तट पर सन्यासी के रूप में अवतार धारण करूंगा | इश्वर (अद्वैताचार्य रुपी श्रीविष्णु)के बारम्बार प्राथना करने पर, अपने परिकारों सहित, अवलंबन अर्थात आजीविका से रहित हो कर, तथा अवधूत वेश धारण कर, कलि-काल के पाप-ग्रस्त जीवों के कल्याणार्थ, अवतार लूँगा |

छान्दोग्य उपनिषद् , १/६/६ :

|| हिरण्ययश्सश्रु: हिरण्यकेश: ||
|| आप्रनखात सर्व एव सुवर्ण: ||

प्रभु का मुख स्वर्ण-वर्ण है तथा उनके केश भी स्वर्ण समान हैं |
वे सर से ले कर नख तक स्वर्ण-वर्ण हैं |

अथर्व वेद, तृतीय काण्ड, ब्रह्म विभाग , ११:

|| इतोअहम् कृतसंयासो अवतरिशयामी ||
|| सगुणों निर्वेदो निष्कामो ||
|| भुगिर्वातिरस्थतोअलक्नन्दाय: ||
|| कलौ: चतु:सहस्त्रब्धोपरी: पञ्चसहस्र्त्राभ्यांतारे ||
|| गौरवर्णों दीर्घांग: सर्वलक्षणयुक्त: ||
|| इश्वरप्रथितो ||
|| निजरसास्वादो ||
|| भक्तरूपो मिश्रख्यो: विदित्योग: स्याम ||

सन्यासी के रूप में, मैं सगुण इश्वर, वैराग्य युक्त हो कर , इस भूलोक में, अलकनंदा के तट पर, कलियुग की प्रथम संध्या के चार हज़ार से पांच हज़ार वर्ष के अभ्यंतर में गौरांग के रूप में अवतार धारण करूंगा | उस समय मैं आजानबाहू अर्थात लंबायमान अंगों तथा समस्त शुभ-लक्षणों से युक्त हो कर, इश्वर (श्री विष्णु) के करुण पुकार करने पर , स्वयं अपनी रसमयी भक्ति का रसास्वादन करने हेतु, स्वयं अपने ही भक्त के रूप में, अवतार धारण करूँगा | इस मिश्र उपाधि में अवतार धारण करने के कारण केवल मेरे भक्त ही मुझे इश्वर के रूप में जान सकेंगे ||

श्वेताश्वतर उपनिषद् , ३/१२:

महानप्रभुर वै पुरुषः सत्वसयैष प्रवर्तक: |
सुनिर्मलामिमाम प्राप्तिमीशानो ज्योतिरव्यय: ||

महाप्रभु पुरुष अर्थात स्वयं-इश्वर, अपनी अहेतुकि कृपा के द्वारा, जीव को ज्योतिर्मयी तथा सुनिर्मल भक्ति में प्रवृत्त करते हैं ||

श्रीमदभागवतम , ११/५ :

कृष्णवर्णं त्विषाकृष्णं सांगोपांगास्त्रपार्षदम |
यज्ञे: संकीर्तनप्रायैर यजन्ति हि सुमेधस:||

जो "कृष्ण" - इन दो वर्णों का उच्च स्वर से कीर्तन करते हैं, किन्तु स्वयं अकृष्ण (अर्थात गौर-वर्ण ) के हैं , तथा अपने अंग, उपांग, दिव्याअस्त्र (दिव्य नाम) आदि के साथ सुशोभित हैं - ऐसे प्रभु की आराधना कलि-काल के बुद्धीमान भक्तजन संकीर्तन-यज्ञ के द्वारा करते हैं |

श्री विष्णुसहस्त्रनाम (महाभारत) -

|| स्वर्णवर्ण हेमांगो वरंग्षचंदनान्गादी ||

प्रभु गौर-अंग अर्थात स्वर्ण-वर्ण , हेम के सामान कान्ति वाले , तथा चन्दन धारण करते हैं |

|| संन्यासः कृचछम: संतो निष्ठां शान्ति परायणं ||

वे संन्यास धारण करने वाले, संतो को अपनी रसमयी-भक्ति से चमत्कृत करने वाले, तथा निष्ठा और शाति-परायण हैं |

श्री हरि-गुरु-वैष्णव-कृपालेश-प्रार्थी
कृष्ण दास

ScottMalaysia
03 February 2010, 04:39 PM
Do you have an English translation? I can't read Hindi and Google Translate isn't very understandable.

Krsna Das
05 February 2010, 02:57 AM
Do you have an English translation? I can't read Hindi and Google Translate isn't very understandable.

Hari Bol !

Here we are discussing the pramanas from Shruti and Smriti, where Sri Bhagwan had promised to us that he will apper in kaliyuga in the form of Chaitnaya Mahaprabhu, and how he kept his promise, and appeared 500 years ago in Bengal, Mayapur, to establish Yuga Dharma - Sri Hari Nama Sankirtan.

The so called transcendentalists, due to there ignorance and lack of understanding of vedic dharma, propagate the yogas like Ashtanga-Yoga, Kundilini-Yoga, hatha-yoga, dhyana-yoga in this age of kali, where as the Yuga-Dharma of this age is Nama-Sankirtan.

The matter of this thread is similar to this web page, though I have taken this content from some other book, which although is available online, but it is in Hindi.

http://www.veda.harekrsna.cz/encyclopedia/caitanya.htm

Ram Krshna Hari.

Krsna Das
26 March 2010, 03:42 AM
Hari Bol.... In my first post above, i have provided proofs from Sruti which claim Chaitanya Mahaprabhu to be incarnation of Supreme Lord.

Now I am giving the proofs from Smritis (predictions about Chaitanya Mahaprabhu appearance in the Pratham Sandhya of Kali Yuga)

=======================

** In the Adi-Puran and in the Narada Puran, the Supreme Person says:

aham eva dvija-srestho nityam pracchanna-vigrahah bhagavad-bhakta-rupena lokam raksami sarvada
I shall advent in the form of a Brahmana devotee [aham eva dvija-srestho] and I shall hide my factual identity [prachanna vigrahah]. I shall deliver all the worlds [lokam raksami sarvada].

** In the Kurma-Purana, it is stated:

kalina dahyamanam uddhararaya tanu-bhrtam janma prathama sandhyayam bhavisyati dvijalaye
The Supreme Person will appear in the first part of the age of Kali [janma prathama sandhyayam]. He will appear in the home of a Brahmana , to save the embodied conditioned souls [uddharaya tanu-bhrtam] burning in the troubles of Kali-Yuga.

** In the Garuda-Purana, the Supreme Person says:

kalina dakyamananam paritranaya tanu-bhrtam janma prathama sandhyayam karisyami dvijatisu
In the first part [prathama sandhya] of the age of Kali, I will come among the brahmanas [karisyami dvijatisu] to save the fallen souls, [paritranaya tanu-bhrtam] who are being burned by the troubles of the age of Kali [kalina dahyamananam].

** In the Garuda-Purana, the Supreme Lord says:

aham purno bhavisyami yuga-sandhyau visesatah mayapure navadvipe bhavisyami sachi sutah
I will take birth as the son of Sachi , in Navadvip-Mayapur [mayapure navadvipe]. I will come in my complete spiritual form in the first part of Kali-Yuga.

** In the same Garuda-Purana, it is Also stated:

kaleh prathama sandhyayam lakshmi- kanto bhavisyati daru-brahma-samipa-sthah sannyasi gaura-vigrahah
In the first part of Kali-Yuga, the Supreme Personality of Godhead will come in a gold-like form. First He will become the husband of Lakshmi [Srimati Lakshmi Devi, Lord Chaitanya's first wife]. Then He will become a sannyasi, near Lord Jagannatha who will appear in a divine wooden form.

** In the Nrsimha-Purana, it is said:

satye daitya-kuladhi-nasa-samaye simhordhva-martyakrtis tretayam das-kandharam paribhavan rameti namakrtih gopalan paripalayan vraja-pure bharam haran dvapare gaurangah priya-kirtanah kali-yuge chaitanya-nama prabhuh
"The Supreme Personality of Godhead who in the Satya-Yuga appeared as a half-man, half-lion to cure a terrible disease that had ravaged the daityas, and who in the Treta-Yuga appeared as a person named Rama [Lord Ramachandra], the person who defeated the ten-headed Demon Ravana, and who in the Dvapara-Yuga removed the earth's burden, and protected the Gopa [cowherd men] people of Vraja-pura, will appear again in the Kali-Yuga. His form will be golden, He will delight in chanting the Lord's holy names, and His name will be Chaitanya."

[B]** In the Padma-Purana, it is said:

yatrayogesvarah saksad yogi-cintyo janardanah chaitanya vapur aste vai sandranandatmakah
The Supreme Personality, Janardana, who is the object of the yogis' meditation [yogi-chintyo- janardanah], who saves the devotees from various sufferings, and who is the master of all yogic practices [yogesvarah], who is always full of divine transcendental ecstasy and bliss [sandra-ananda-atmakah], will advent in His own divine form of Sri Chaitanya [Chaitanya-vapah].

** In the Padma-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself states:

kaleh prathama-sandhyayam gaurangotham mahi-tale bhagirathi-tate ramye bhavisyami sachi-sutah
I shall appear on this earth [mahi-tale] in the first part of Kali-Yuga [kaleh prathama sandhyayam] in a beautiful place on the bank of the Bhagirathi . I shall have a golden form [gaurangah], and I shall take birth as the son of Sachi [bhavisyami sachi-sutah].

[B][B]** In the Narada-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead says:

aham eva kalau vipra nityam prachanna-vigrahah bhavavad-bhakta-rupena lokan raksami sarvada
O Vipra, in the age of Kali, I will come disguised [nityam prachanna vigraha] as a devotee and I will save all the worlds [lokan raksami sarvada].

[B]** The Supreme Personality of Godhead states in the Narada-Purana:

divija bhuvi jayadhvam jayadhvam bhakta rupinah kalau sankirtana arambhe bhavisyami sachi-sutah
O Divija (demigods), please come and advent as devotees on this earth in the age of Kali-Yuga. I will incarnate as the son of Sachi to inaugurate the congregational chanting of the name of Krishna [kalau sankirtana arambhe].

[B][B]** In the Brahma-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead says:

kaleh prathama sandhyayam gaurangotham mahi-tale bhagirathi-tate bhumni bhavisyami sachi-sutah
I will reveal my eternal golden form [gaurangotham mahi-tale] in the first part of Kali- Yuga [kaleh prathama sandhyayam]. I will advent on the earth on the bank of the Bhagirathi as son of Mother Sachi .

** In the Bhavisya-Purana, the Supreme Lord says:

anandasru-kala-roma harsa-purnam tapo-dhana sarve mama eva draksyanti kalau sannyasa-rupinam
O austere sage, you should know that in the age of Kali, everyone will see my transcendental form as a sannyasi [kalau sannyasa rupinam]. I will be exhibiting symptoms of ecstasy like shedding tears of bliss and hairs standing in ecstasy [anandasru-kala-roma-harsa-purnam].

** In the Agni-Purana, it is said:

prasantatma lamba-kanthas gaurangas ca suravrtah
The Supreme Personality of Godhead will come in a golden form [gaura-anga], full of peace [prasantatma], and a beautiful long neck [lamba-kanthah]. He will be surrounded by many saintly devotees [sura-avrtah]. Note: This is an indirect prediction of the future advent of the members of the Pancha-Tattva.

[B]** In the Matsya-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead says:

mundo gaurah su-dirghangas tri-srotas-tira-sambhavah dayaluh kirtana-grahi bhavisyami kalau-yuge
In the age of Kali, I shall advent where the three rivers meet [tri-srotas-tira-sambhavah]. I shall have a shaven head [mundah]. I shall have a golden complexion [gaurah]. I will be very kind and always chant the holy name of Krishna [dayaloh kirtana-grahi].

** In the Vayu-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead states:

suddho gaurah-su-dirghango ganga-tira-samudbhavah dayaluh-kirtana-grahi bhavisyami kalau yuge

In the age of Kali-Yuga, I shall come [

bhavisyami kalau yuge] in a place on the bank of the Ganges [ganga-tira-samudbhavah]. I will be very pure [suddhah], have a golden complexion [gaurah], and be very tall [su-dirghangah] and chant the holy names of Krishna.

[B][B]** In the Markandeya-Purana, the Supreme of Godhead declares:

golokam ca parityajya lokanam trana-karanat kalau gauranga-rupena lila-lavanya-vigrahah
"In the Kali-Yuga, I will leave Goloka and, to save the people of the world, I will become the handsome and playful Lord Gauranga."

** In the Varaha-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead declares:

aham eva dvija-srestho lila-pracurya-vigrahah bhagavad-bhakta-rupena lokan raksami sarvada
I shall come as the best of the brahmanas [aham eva dvija-srestha]. I will exhibit many pastimes [lila-pracurya-vigrahah] in the form of a devotee . I shall deliver the people of the world [lokan raksami sarvada].

** In the Vamana-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead declares:

kali-ghora-tamas-channat sarvan acara varjitan sachigarbhe ca sambhuya tarayisyami narada
O Narada Muni, I will take birth in the womb of Sachi [sachi-garbhe ca sambhuya]. I shall save the people, who will give up all proper good conduct [sarvan acara varyitan], from the terrible darkness of the age of Kali-Yuga [kali-ghora-tamas-channan].

** In the Vayu-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead says:

paurnamasyam phalgunasya phalguni-rksa-yogatah bhavisye gaura-rupena sachi-garbhe purandarat

svarnadi-tiram asthaya navadvipe janasraye tatra dvija-kulam prapto bhavisyami janalaye

bhakti-yoga-pradanaya lokasyanugrahaya ca sannyas-rupam asthaya krishna-chaitanya-nama-dhrk

tena lokasya nistaras tat kurudhvam mamajnaya dharitri bhavita cabhir mayaiva dvija-dehina

I shall advent in the month of Phalguna, when the star Phalguni is conjoined with the full moon. I shall incarnate in a golden complexion in the womb of Sachi and Purandara Misra. I will be born in the city of Navadvipa,on the Ganges's shore, in a Brahmana's family. I shall take the renounced order of life [sannyasa] and show kindness to the people in general and engage them in Bhakti. I will be known as Sri Krishna Chaitanya. All of you should follow My order and deliver the people of the world. I shall appear as a Brahmana. I shall make this earth fearless.

[B]** The Great Epic Mahabharata (Dana-Dharma, Visnu-Sahasra-Nama Stotra) points out the divine characteristics of Sriman Mahaprabhu's appearance.

suvarna varna hemango varangas candanangadi sannyasa krt-chamah santo nistha shanti parayanah

In His early activities Lord Chaitanya comes as a householder. He has a golden complexion [suvarna varnah]. His limbs are very beautiful [vara-anga] and are smeared with sandalwood pulp [candana-angadi]. He has the appearance of molten gold [hema-anga]. The Supreme Lord Chaitanya accepts the renounced order of life [sannyasa-krt]. He is fully sense-controlled or equipoised [sama], and is completely peaceful [santa]. He is completely fixed in the chanting of the holy name of Lord Krishna, [nistha]. He is the highest abode of devotion and transcendental peace. He silences the mayavadi impersonalists [nistha santi parayanah]. The sanskrit words suvarna-varna indicate one who has gold-like complexion. The Vedic text to support this point is:

yada pasya pasyate rukma-varnam kartaram isam purusam brahma-yonim

The words rukma-varnam kartaram isam refer to the Supreme Person [Sri Chaitanya] who has a complexion like molten gold.

So if so many predictions are given in all the vedic literature, then why 500 years ago common people were not able to recognize mahaprabhu as Sri Bhagwan himself? I will reply to this question some time later. Till then...Hari Bol...

Jai Sri Radhe !

Krsna Das
09 April 2010, 10:08 AM
So if so many predictions are given in all the vedic literature, then why 500 years ago common people were not able to recognize mahaprabhu as Sri Bhagwan himself? I will reply to this question some time later. Till then...Hari Bol...

Because Lord had a desire -He did not wanted anybody to realize that he is none other than the Supreme Personality of Godhead himself (Sri Bhagwan) (devotees are always exception ofcourse).

Why would the Lord want do that?

There are so many reasons, which i will share later with you.

Hari Bol.

smaranam
16 May 2010, 07:42 AM
Because Lord had a desire -He did not wanted anybody to realize that he is none other than the Supreme Personality of Godhead himself (Sri Bhagwan) (devotees are always exception ofcourse).

Why would the Lord want do that?

There are so many reasons, which i will share later with you.

Hari Bol.

Haribol

KrsnaDasJi, haven't seen you in a while ... i was waiting for you to answer that qn.

This is how i always put it :

1. To teach by example how a pure devotee is, behaves, acts
2. To be able to mingle with the masses demostrating the glories of HarinAm sankirtan, thus uplifting them towards liberation.

3. Now the internal secret reason : To relish the mood of Shri RAdhA in peace. If the masses knew / found out He is KRshNa, they will not leave Him alone, and treat Him like KRshNa (which they partly did in Navadvip and vicinity). Apart from His very close circle of associates and followers, no one knew He is KRshNa.

The internal purpose of this avatAr was so that KRshNa can fully "experience" how it is to be in RAdhA's shoes as a virahiNi - in seperation of KRshNa (when He left for MathurA to carry out a life-long mission).

Someone could argue - KRshNa is God, and all-knowing. Why does He have to take avatAr to "experience" being in Radha's shoes ? Well, that's what is called a LIla. Of Course its a LIla. The Lord always kills many birds in one stone. When He descends, its to fulfill the desires of His devotees by giving them His transcendental association. That's what i learnt from a lecture by Shrila PrabhupAd which i was fortunate to hear (online).

As most know , Lord Chaitanya did not leave behind anything in His own writing except for the ShikshAshtak (8 verses packed with His message to mankind).

Enough said. Let us hear this nectar in VaishNav Literature (Like Chaitanya CharitrAmrt) , from KRSNaDasJi.

Jai Sachinandana Gauranga Hari
Hare KRshNa

Krsna Das
18 May 2010, 07:13 AM
Nityananda Gauranga Hare Krsna !

Samaranam Ji, Dandavat Pranamas.

Yes, lately I was not feeling very motivated to visit and scribble because I am not getting Vaisnava-Sanga in this forum, like I was getting previously. Few months back, there were so many Gaudiya Vaisnavas, but almost all have either left this forum, or have been banned because of forum rules.

Sadhu-Sanga is the backbone of Bhakti.

Anyways, thanks for reminding me about Mahaprabhu, the most liberal and the most compassionate incarnation (Audarya-tattva) that has ever taken place till now.

Actually you have already said everything in your post. Those ARE the reasons why Bhagwan himself does not advertise his real identity in Kaliyuga.

Another reason is that Lord is called "Triyuga" in Sastras, meaning in first three yugas, whenever he incarnates, he says "I am the Supreme Pesronality of Godhead" but not in the forth yuga i.e Kali Yuga like he incarnates in the form of Budhha but again never reveals his real identity.

WHY? Because the people of Kali are very fallen spiritually, though they may be situated at a very high level materially. If Lord says "I am Bhagwan swayam" to a Jiva in this age, he may say - " Come on, you are like me, how can you be Bhagwan" and in this way they will commit offenses. So Lord being compassionate, incarnates only in that form in which we are eligible to understand and comprehend him, by our little brains.

Also, Krsna incarnated because he wanted to taste the "Maha-Bhava" which is only tasted by Srimati Radha Rani.

He is Supreme person himself, so why this limitation that he is UNABLE to taste this Mahabhava? - because Krsna is Madhurya-tattva or Rasa-tattva (Container of that Rasa) but he is not Rasika-tattva (the taster of that Rasa) ...only his pure unalloyed devotees have ability to taste this Rasa and Radha Rani can taste this rasa to the Highest degree.

It's just like a candy does not know how much sweetness it contains, only a person who tastes that candy can realize it's sweetness.

Therefore, Krsna incarnated in the form of Mahaprabhu to become the Rasika or taster of the sweet mellows (Rasa).

Another reason, which you have already mentioned is that, if Mahaprabhu advertises himself that he is Krsna, then his devotees will treat hims as Krsna, if that happens, then his mood of Srimati Radha Rani will be spoilt because he will at once think - OH ! I am Krsna, and not Radha !

If that happens his inner most desire to taste that rasa will remain unfulfilled. It is for this reason that although Sri Gadadhara Pandit is Radha-Rani himself, he does not reveal his real identity to Mahaprabhu, because the moment he does so, Mahaprabhu will think - OH ! Radha is GadaDhara Pandit and not me, and that will spoil all his pasttimes. For this reason, Gadadhara Pundit was not present in Gambhira pasttimes of mahaprabhu, where the Lord used to taste the mellows of amorous pasttimes of Sri Radha-Krsna, although Gadadhara pundit is none other than Srimati Radhika. His very presence there could have spoilt the pasttimes of Mahaprabhu.

For this reason Mahaprabhu accepted the association of Rai Ramananda (who is none other than Vishakha Sakhi), who tought him how to become a Rasika or taster of divine mellows of SriSri Radha Krsna.

Therefore, Lord wants Jivas to do such a bhakti which is same as in the mood of Gopis of Vrindavana Dham (Madhurya Bhakti) because the Bhakti which is rendered to him as per the scrptural injunctions (Vaidhi bhakti) does not bind him, he still remains independent:

http://vedabase.net/cc/adi/4/17/en
http://vedabase.net/cc/adi/4/21-22/en
http://vedabase.net/cc/adi/4/33/en

Those who are interested in discussing spiritual topics can see me on facebook (my facebook profile - Sunil Kumar Krsna Das), though I will try to also remain in touch with this forum.

Readers, please remember one thing, the path of spontaneous love towards God, in the mood of Gopis is the highest spiritual path in this world, but then at the same time, the persons who accept this path of spontaneous love are rare in this world.

Very rare indeed.

My danadavat pranams to all those who accept this path !

Hare Krsna !

smaranam
19 May 2010, 11:55 AM
praNAm KRsnaDasJi

Thank You.

WHY? Because the people of Kali are very fallen spiritually, though they may be situated at a very high level materially. If Lord says "I am Bhagwan swayam" to a Jiva in this age, he may say - " Come on, you are like me, how can you be Bhagwan" and in this way they will commit offenses. So Lord being compassionate, incarnates only in that form in which we are eligible to understand and comprehend him, by our little brains.

I had thought about this - was going to say :
Reason 4 : Because He did not want to create any more ShishupAls :) , but even simple ordinary people would not have believed Him.

----
Thanks for all that nectar , about rasa-tattva and rasik, and how Gadadhar Pandit kept his Radha bhav a secret to keep Mahaprabhu's mood intact.

For this reason Mahaprabhu accepted the association of Rai Ramananda (who is none other than Vishakha Sakhi), who tought him how to become a Rasika or taster of divine mellows of SriSri Radha Krsna.

How sweet. This gets even better. What a sweet pastime.

Hare KRshNa

grames
26 May 2010, 01:45 AM
Oh my Dear Krshna Das,

After reading your message, i just remembered what Srila Prabupada went through when he arrived in USA with out anyone around him and lived all alone for so many months before he got his first Sanga or followers. Why demotivate yourself and i consider you already motivated person who can inspire people like me and who can share a lot of sweet nectar for unfortunate souls like me. You are the inspiration for many and do not worry about the numbers behind the so called Sanga. Even if you have one person who is so much interested to read your posts, pls honor him/her and that is the highest merit.

You have me as one of your sincere follower and you have my respect and pls do visit here often and share your love for Lord. Its my humble request.

Hare Krshna!

Yam
26 May 2010, 09:02 PM
Hari Bol !

The so called transcendentalists, due to there ignorance and lack of understanding of vedic dharma, propagate the yogas like Ashtanga-Yoga, Kundilini-Yoga, hatha-yoga, dhyana-yoga in this age of kali, where as the Yuga-Dharma of this age is Nama-Sankirtan.

Hi Krsna Das,

Could you tell us where this quote is from and how it is beneficial to others? Dhyana means meditation, correct? So how is someone who propagates dhyana ignorant? What if s/he recommends dhyana on a form of God?

How is the quest for regarding oneself as superior to all transcendentalists different from the quest to become God? Why would one want to chant Nama with a point to feel superior? Isn't that the opposite of Chaitanya's message?

I hope you can clear up these doubts as to what is the point of these scriptures and what is their origin. Thanks, Yam

Krsna Das
26 May 2010, 10:19 PM
Oh my Dear Krshna Das,

After reading your message, i just remembered what Srila Prabupada went through when he arrived in USA with out anyone around him and lived all alone for so many months before he got his first Sanga or followers. Why demotivate yourself and i consider you already motivated person who can inspire people like me and who can share a lot of sweet nectar for unfortunate souls like me. You are the inspiration for many and do not worry about the numbers behind the so called Sanga. Even if you have one person who is so much interested to read your posts, pls honor him/her and that is the highest merit.

You have me as one of your sincere follower and you have my respect and pls do visit here often and share your love for Lord. Its my humble request.

Hare Krshna!

Hare Krsna Prabhu...Dandavat Pranamas...

So much Asakti for Krsna-Katha, and then so much Dainya....I would immediately want to fall at your lotus feet for my deliverance.

Pl do not compare my situation with Srila Prabhupada because he is an Uttama-Maha-Bhagawat, where as I am currently situated at Kanishtatam-adhikAra level. He can spread Krsna Consciousness within ugra-samAj in no time. That is not possible for a person like me.

OK, let us forget everything else, and restart our spiritual discussions. I had the questions related to Siva-tattva asked from my Sika-Guru Sriman Gokul-Candra Prabhu and I will let you know the answers whatever I have received.

I hope your bhajan is going on well.

Your Servant
Krsna Das

grames
27 May 2010, 03:46 AM
Dear Krshna Das,

Thanks for staying and assuring to participate more here. :). It is always a pleasure to talk about Krshna, read about Krsna and hear about Krshna and if such communication comes from a devotee like you, its always a treasure.

Hare Krshna!

smaranam
27 May 2010, 07:47 AM
So much Asakti for Krsna-Katha, and then so much Dainya....

indeed. I always thought so too.

It is always a pleasure to talk about Krshna, read about Krsna and hear about Krshna and if such communication comes from a devotee like you, its always a treasure.

Because KRSNa kathA is KRSNa, just as His names are Him. When His kathA is discussed with a lot of love, He is not a mere witness in the heart, He may not start playing the flute or dance, but mostly, quietly hear the conversation with large round eyes - JagannAth. Bal Gopal claps. When the song plays "Shri Radhe Shri Radhe Radhe Shri Radhe Kishori kuchh aisA intajAm ho jaye, har jubaN pe Radha Radha Radha naam ho jaye" , Bal Gopal - the toddler - goes round and round in circles. First clockwise, then anti-clockwise.

Looking forward to KRSNa kathA from both of you.

many praNAms

Hare KRSNa

Krsna Das
27 May 2010, 11:10 PM
har jubaN pe Radha Radha Radha naam ho jaye

Thank you very much, you know why? - because this can actually trigger another conversation b/w three of us - related to Rasa Tattva.

So why Radha-Naam, and not Krsna-Naam?

Rasika Vaisnavas have more affiliation towards Radha-naam or Krsna-naam?

If we see tattva-sidhhanta, there is no difference b/w Radha and Krsna, because both are one tattva - Yeyam Radha Yas-ca Krsna , ekam jyoti, kridanArtham dwim-auSadham - This Radha Rani and this Krsna - both of them are one in tattva (because Sakti is inseperable from Saktiman [therefore Sruti says - Saktih-Saktimator-abhedah] ) "abhedah" means there is no difference b/w two.

So if there is no diff b/w two, why for any good reason they have become two different entities? - because "KridanArtham" - For exhibiting their pasttimes filled with nectar, so that the souls engrossed in material life like us, get some chance to hear them and then develop some "Laulyam" (Greed for hearing the transcendental subjects related to the pasttimes of Radha-Krsna) and then get a chance to do some service to both of them.

But service to whome? Sri Krsna ? - NO - NOT to him actually. To Srimati Radha-Rani - NO ! NOT to her either ! or YES?

Then to whome?

To that Rupa-Manjari, who is a "Kinkari" (personal maid servant of Srimati Radhika), who is overfilled with "bhAva-ullAsa-rati"

What is this bhAva-ullasa-rati ? - It is the pleasure which Srimati Radharani herself is not able to experience, it is the pleasure which is experienced only by the manjari-sakhis. Which pleasure? - The pleasure of experiencing the "Suhrda-rati" [even more than "Krsna-rati"]

So now what is this "Suhrda-rati"? - It is a very deep attachment, an unquenchable-thirst (prEma-mayi-trSna) for rendering service to the lotus feet of Srimati Radhika, a bhAva not eperienced by even Radha-rani herself - THAT MOOD of serving Radha-Rani's lotus feet, THAT MOOD I WANT !

Even Krsna wants to taste the nectar of this "bhAva-ullAsa-rati" and comes ALL THE WAY DOWN FROM GOLOKA to a small village in bengal, and accepted birth in a house which was so poverty-stricken (materially) that his father Sriman Jagannatha Misra did not had even a penny to donate to brahmins who came to make the horoscope for our little Nimai, the one who is unborn, but still who was born, and crying in the lap of her mother - Srmati Saci Devi.

I will be sharing more on suhrda-rati and bhAva-ullAsa-rati more in the days to come.

Meanwhile why does the Manjari-Sakhis (like Rupa-Manjari) experience more pleasure in serving Radhika than direct service to Krsna? Please share your thoughts also on this one. It will make this topic even more interesting for us.

ParMartha=>Bhagwan=>Krsna=>Vrindavana Vihari=>Gopi-Natha=>Radhika-Ramana=>Caitanya Mahaprabhu=>Rasa-Tattva=>Rasika-Tattva=>Manjari-Tattva

Let us pray to vaisnavas that we can go to into even deeper levels !

Hari Bol !

smaranam
28 May 2010, 08:31 AM
Meanwhile why does the Manjari-Sakhis (like Rupa-Manjari) experience more pleasure in serving Radhika than direct service to Krsna? Please share your thoughts also on this one. It will make this topic even more interesting for us.

ParMartha=>Bhagwan=>Krsna=>Vrindavana Vihari=>Gopi-Natha=>Radhika-Ramana=>Caitanya Mahaprabhu=>Rasa-Tattva=>Rasika-Tattva=>Manjari-Tattva

Let us pray to vaisnavas that we can go to into even deeper levels !

Hari Bol !

Humble obeissances at the Lotus Feet of all vaishNavas, Shri Guru padakamalam

The answer : the same sugar-candy logic that works for rasa and rasik is taken further, and vaishNavas take it even further. Till they find their real nature (, but some cannot bear to move an inch away from KRshNa's Lotus Feet - especially if He has placed them there.)

Since everything in all of Shwetadweep, particularly Golok VrndAvan is entirely selfless, seeing that RAdhA-kathA and rAdhA makes KRshNa so happy, the jiva wants to glorify rAdhA , that manifests service to rAdhA and no other in their heart , hanging onto Her Lotus Feet.
(This can be a combination of blissful and scary because ....
while the tender adorable rAdhA is so mesmerizing, and its so blissful to put one's head in the lap of that Divine Mother rAdhA who spreads Her viel of vAtsalya on you as a blanket,
yet being a seperate entity from Her takes one a little away from kRshNa. Seperation from kRshNa can be very scary ....until complete selflessness is achieved. )

To continue... the manjaris and sakhis and their sahachAriNis want to make sure rAdhA is the best , all for the sake of KRshNa's pleasure. Knowing that rAdhA (her hairdo = her mAna i.e. Divine anger, Her bindi = Her Prema BhAva - highest Love etc.) gives so much Ananda to KRshNa , enhancing His bliss, that is the only, sole goal. That original selfless purpose is forgotton and rAdhA's pleasure takes over , in the jiva's priorities.

The manjari or even sakhi, is thus always torn between bliss of rAdha's union with KRshNa and her own seperation from Him/Them. However, what is the manjari other than a bud of the creeper rAdhA ?

kRshNa's happiness is rAdhA's happiness
rAdhA's happiness is manjari-sakhi's happiness
manjari-guru's happiness is the vaishNava's happiness
and hence
kRshNa's happiness is the vaishNav-jiva's happiness.
iti bhAva-ullhAs-rati.

[I hope it is OK to discuss this in forums, i don't know].

Jai Shri RAdhe S S S ShyAm ~
Sri kRSNa govinda hare murAre
he nAth nArAyaNa vAsudeva
rAdhe kRSNa rAdhe kRSNa......

Krsna Das
28 May 2010, 01:22 PM
Dandavat Pranamas to Smaranam Ji....Thanks for the nectar !

The answer : the same sugar-candy logic that works for rasa and rasik is taken further, and vaishNavas take it even further. Till they find their real nature (, but some cannot bear to move an inch away from KRshNa's Lotus Feet - especially if He has placed them there.)

Yes, some do not bear to move an inch from Krsna's feet....So who are these sakhis? - These sakhis are those, whose Krsna-rati is much more than their Suhrd-rati - those which are known as Vipaksa-sakhis - the ones in the rival group to the group of Srimati Radhika. Their bhAva is called "sanchAri-bhAva" and not "bhAva-ullAsa-rati" - Remember that both of these are opposite bhAvA's.

Since everything in all of Shwetadweep, particularly Golok VrndAvan is entirely selfless, seeing that RAdhA-kathA and rAdhA makes KRshNa so happy, the jiva wants to glorify rAdhA , that manifests service to rAdhA and no other in their heart , hanging onto Her Lotus Feet.
(This can be a combination of blissful and scary because ....
while the tender adorable rAdhA is so mesmerizing, and its so blissful to put one's head in the lap of that Divine Mother rAdhA who spreads Her viel of vAtsalya on you as a blanket,yet being a seperate entity from Her takes one a little away from kRshNa. Seperation from kRshNa can be very scary ....until complete selflessness is achieved. )

Being a seperate entity- That bhAva can menifest in Vipaksa- Sakhis, especially the sakhi's who are in the group of Candravali-Sakhi.

But the sakhis in the group of Srimati Radhika are of two types - Nitya Sakhis and prANa-sakhis - who are in the bhAva of manjaris. They automatically achieve krsna-sanga when Srimati Radhika unites with his beloved. That is why these sakhis are always eager to unite SriSri Radha and Krsna.

This can be understood like this - When a creeper climbs a tree, the leaves and the buds of that creeper automatically climb that tree, even though they do not have to do a seperate effort for climbing the tree, but still they achieve the sanga of that tree because the lata has achieved sanga of tree.

Similary manjaris will achieve Krsna-Sanga automatically, when Srimati Radha unites with Krsna.

When Krsna kisses the lips of Radha Rani, the manjaris feel the same pleasure on their lips as is felt by Radha-Rani.

But they feel something more, what's that? - bhAva-ullAsa-rati - the bliss achieved by serving the lotus feet of Srimati Radhika.

And rasika vaisnavas surrender themselves to that sakhi, the one who is in the mood of bhAva-ullAsa-rati, the one who is the Manjari of Srimati Radhika.

To continue... the manjaris and sakhis and their sahachAriNis want to make sure rAdhA is the best , all for the sake of KRshNa's pleasure. Knowing that rAdhA (her hairdo = her mAna i.e. Divine anger, Her bindi = Her Prema BhAva - highest Love etc.) gives so much Ananda to KRshNa , enhancing His bliss, that is the only, sole goal. That original selfless purpose is forgotton and rAdhA's pleasure takes over , in the jiva's priorities.

- and this happens with swapaksa-sakhIs and not vipaksa-sakhIs.

The manjari or even sakhi, is thus always torn between bliss of rAdha's union with KRshNa and her own seperation from Him/Them. However, what is the manjari other than a bud of the creeper rAdhA ?

Yes and as discussed already since she is a bud of Radhika-creeper, so she automatically achieves the ananda of Krsna-Sanga when Srimati Radhika attains it. So as far as my understanding goes, they are never torn b/w Srimati RAdha's union with Krsna and their own seperation, because they never feel seperation of Krsna, when Srimati Radhika unites with Krsna.

The example of creeper and tree is already explained above.

[I hope it is OK to discuss this in forums, i don't know].

Though it is not OK, but I think it is OK "in this forum". I don't see many customers interested in purchasing diamonds from our jewelery shop.

Perhaps they think it is out of their reach?

Your Servant
Krsna Das

Hari Bol.....

smaranam
28 May 2010, 05:06 PM
praNAm Krsnadas Ji

Thank You for putting out all those precious diamonds. What is diamond to one may not be to another, and what is diamond to another may not be to us.

Any bhAv that manifests is driven by KRshNa Himself, and He can turn into any of His forms in that bhAv...... unless someone has no particular bhAv and is trying to develop one by following a Guru paramparA. So i would say all this guidance is applicable only then.

Chandravali's group may be vipaksha , but they are serving Radha KRshNa after all by enhancing Their LIlA. So may i state the obvious ? that ChandrAvali is also driven by KRSNa (who tells Her she is His best :) ). So RukmiNi , ChandrAvali (dakshiNa) are also important , like SatyabhAma, RAdhA (vAma). They are all manifestations of Shri, but Shri is never in seperation of the Lord , She is always with Him.

In addition to svapaksha and vipaksha i see a third kind - who feel so one with Shri / rAdhA. I don't see much difference between them and manjaris.

Out of curiosity : Where would Mahaprabhu's associates place Jaydev and others who were in RAdhA-bhAv according to some, as well as perhaps some Pushti Margis ?

There is no vipaksha for Yashoda, Nanda and Devaki . So people in this bhAv ARE YoshodA, and so on. YashodA is also a part-manifestation of HlAdani Shakti.
What is the difference between saying someone "IS Yashoda" and saying someone "is following in the footsteps of YashodA" ? KRshNa has only one YashodA.

Some Gaudiyas say "all this is mAyAvAd".
(If this is mAyAvAd, then so is the existence of 10,000 Rupa Manjaris or 8000 Sudha Manjaris, 5000 GuNa Manjaris , or even 10,000 sahachAriNis to Rupa Manjari and so on).
As long as KRshNa is the one who drives, and not the jiva, it shouldn't matter.

So please enlighten me. I hope i am not troubling you too much.

Your servant
smaraNam (krushNaali)

Krsna Das
30 May 2010, 11:35 PM
Hare Krsna , Smaranam Ji !

praNAm Krsnadas Ji
Thank You for putting out all those precious diamonds. What is diamond to one may not be to another, and what is diamond to another may not be to us.

In the perspective of Rasa-tattva, this is true because for Vipaksa Sakhis, the diamond is there own union with Krsna, for Swapaksa - the pleasure of Srimati Radhika, and not their own pleasure is diamond to them. But if we dive a little deeper, we will realize that even Vipaksa-Sakhis are enhancing the mood of Srimati Radhika by providing her a chance to taste the vipralambha-rasa, so that later on when Radha-Krsna unite, their ananda will be newer.

In the perspective of authority, this is my response - There are many jewellery shops in market - millions of them and practically each one of them is claiming that they have best quality diamonds and at cheap rates, where as the reality is that almost all of them are selling some worthless pebbles. What to speak of their authenticity of diamonds, they do not even have licence from the government to sell diamonds !

The fact is that their are only four shops which have the licence of selling diamonds from the Supreme Govt, and out of these four shops, one shop has become very special, in the sense that the person situated at the highest position in the government has come himself, and become a jeweller to sell diamonds in that jewellery shop.

Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada and my Guru Maharaja, Srila B.V. Narayana Maharaja guided me to this "special shop".

So the OTHER shops (one's apart from these four shops) may claim they are selling diamonds, but we know the reality.

Any bhAv that manifests is driven by KRshNa Himself, and He can turn into any of His forms in that bhAv...... unless someone has no particular bhAv and is trying to develop one by following a Guru paramparA. So i would say all this guidance is applicable only then.

As far as my understanding goes, this is impossible that a living entity does not have a bhAva. Since every living entity is "Krsna Das" by it's constitutional position, they already have a bhAva (which is hidden currently because of mAya). That bhAva is only "awakened" by the grace of Guru, not that the Guru "gives" the bhAva.

Chandravali's group may be vipaksha , but they are serving Radha KRshNa after all by enhancing Their LIlA. So may i state the obvious ? that ChandrAvali is also driven by KRSNa (who tells Her she is His best :) ). So RukmiNi , ChandrAvali (dakshiNa) are also important , like SatyabhAma, RAdhA (vAma). They are all manifestations of Shri, but Shri is never in seperation of the Lord , She is always with Him.

OH YES, I AGREE ! All of them , wether swapaksa and vipaksa - all of these are the personal manifestations (kAya-vyUha) of Srimati Radhika herself, and all of them are serving for enhancing the pasttimes of Radha-Krsna.

In addition to svapaksha and vipaksha i see a third kind - who feel so one with Shri / rAdhA. I don't see much difference between them and manjaris.

Which one's are these? Are you talking about Sakhis in tatastha-bhAva? Can you enlighten me please?

Out of curiosity : Where would Mahaprabhu's associates place Jaydev and others who were in RAdhA-bhAv according to some, as well as perhaps some Pushti Margis ?

GV's categorize them as Raganugas, and the personalities you have mentioned are Ragatmika. Though they are Ragatmika, none-the-less, but they are not Rupanuga. Ragatmikas which are following Raganuga-Bhakti are not Rupanugas, but all the Rupanugas are automatically Raganugas, and by the grace of Rupa-Manjari, they can also become Ragatmika.

There is no vipaksha for Yashoda, Nanda and Devaki . So people in this bhAv ARE YoshodA, and so on. YashodA is also a part-manifestation of HlAdani Shakti. What is the difference between saying someone "IS Yashoda" and saying someone "is following in the footsteps of YashodA" ? KRshNa has only one YashodA.

My understanding is that since Krsna has only one Yashoda Maiyya, so any bhakta in vAtsalya-rasa, will not be Yasoda in his/her constitutional position. With the grace of Yasoda-Maiyya, they will be manifested in Goloka as a "Kinkari" of Yasoda, who will also be in vAtsalya-rasa, and who will serve krsna in this rasa, under the guidance of Yasoda.

Some Gaudiyas say "all this is mAyAvAd".
(If this is mAyAvAd, then so is the existence of 10,000 Rupa Manjaris or 8000 Sudha Manjaris, 5000 GuNa Manjaris , or even 10,000 sahachAriNis to Rupa Manjari and so on). As long as KRshNa is the one who drives, and not the jiva, it shouldn't matter.

Are you talking about becoming "one" with Yasoda, or Radha? - That is possible only in the sense that a bhakta will develop a "tadAtmika-bhAva" with the personal associates of Krsna which they are following, according to the swarUpa of such bhakta in their dormant state. And in their pure constitutional position, they will "attain" that bhAva and serve Krsna under the "Anugatya" (spiritual guidance) in Goloka.

But saying that a bhakta following vAtsalya-rasa is manifested in Goloka as "another" Yasoda-maiyya or become "one" with Yasoda-maiyya and loses his/her own spiritual identity - that is an ap-sidhhanta which is refuted by the Manjaris itself - in the form of Rupa Goswami and Sanatan Goswami.

So "the existence of 10,000 Rupa Manjaris or 8000 Sudha Manjaris, 5000 GuNa Manjaris , or even 10,000 sahachAriNis to Rupa Manjari" cannot be mAyAVada.

So please enlighten me. I hope i am not troubling you too much.

:) ..... Why are you getting this feeling that you have mentioned something in your post which will trouble me. Did you? what?

Your servant
smaraNam (krushNaali)

So who is this KrushNaali? Can you enlighten me?

===================

So this was ALL I had to offer regarding Rasa-tattva. I do not have anything to offer apart from this [ not because we have axhausted all the diamonds in our shop, it's just that I am having only this much as my quota].

With these words, I close this thread of ours.

Hari Bol !

anadi
25 October 2010, 07:09 AM
Hari Bol.... In my first post above, i have provided proofs from Sruti which claim Chaitanya Mahaprabhu to be incarnation of Supreme Lord.

Now I am giving the proofs from Smritis (predictions about Chaitanya Mahaprabhu appearance in the Pratham Sandhya of Kali Yuga)

=======================

** In the Adi-Puran and in the Narada Puran, the Supreme Person says:

aham eva dvija-srestho nityam pracchanna-vigrahah bhagavad-bhakta-rupena lokam raksami sarvada
I shall advent in the form of a Brahmana devotee [aham eva dvija-srestho] and I shall hide my factual identity [prachanna vigrahah]. I shall deliver all the worlds [lokam raksami sarvada].

** In the Kurma-Purana, it is stated:

kalina dahyamanam uddhararaya tanu-bhrtam janma prathama sandhyayam bhavisyati dvijalaye
The Supreme Person will appear in the first part of the age of Kali [janma prathama sandhyayam]. He will appear in the home of a Brahmana , to save the embodied conditioned souls [uddharaya tanu-bhrtam] burning in the troubles of Kali-Yuga.

** In the Garuda-Purana, the Supreme Person says:

kalina dakyamananam paritranaya tanu-bhrtam janma prathama sandhyayam karisyami dvijatisu
In the first part [prathama sandhya] of the age of Kali, I will come among the brahmanas [karisyami dvijatisu] to save the fallen souls, [paritranaya tanu-bhrtam] who are being burned by the troubles of the age of Kali [kalina dahyamananam].

** In the Garuda-Purana, the Supreme Lord says:

aham purno bhavisyami yuga-sandhyau visesatah mayapure navadvipe bhavisyami sachi sutah
I will take birth as the son of Sachi , in Navadvip-Mayapur [mayapure navadvipe]. I will come in my complete spiritual form in the first part of Kali-Yuga.

** In the same Garuda-Purana, it is Also stated:

kaleh prathama sandhyayam lakshmi- kanto bhavisyati daru-brahma-samipa-sthah sannyasi gaura-vigrahah
In the first part of Kali-Yuga, the Supreme Personality of Godhead will come in a gold-like form. First He will become the husband of Lakshmi [Srimati Lakshmi Devi, Lord Chaitanya's first wife]. Then He will become a sannyasi, near Lord Jagannatha who will appear in a divine wooden form.

** In the Nrsimha-Purana, it is said:

satye daitya-kuladhi-nasa-samaye simhordhva-martyakrtis tretayam das-kandharam paribhavan rameti namakrtih gopalan paripalayan vraja-pure bharam haran dvapare gaurangah priya-kirtanah kali-yuge chaitanya-nama prabhuh
"The Supreme Personality of Godhead who in the Satya-Yuga appeared as a half-man, half-lion to cure a terrible disease that had ravaged the daityas, and who in the Treta-Yuga appeared as a person named Rama [Lord Ramachandra], the person who defeated the ten-headed Demon Ravana, and who in the Dvapara-Yuga removed the earth's burden, and protected the Gopa [cowherd men] people of Vraja-pura, will appear again in the Kali-Yuga. His form will be golden, He will delight in chanting the Lord's holy names, and His name will be Chaitanya."

** In the Padma-Purana, it is said:

yatrayogesvarah saksad yogi-cintyo janardanah chaitanya vapur aste vai sandranandatmakah
The Supreme Personality, Janardana, who is the object of the yogis' meditation [yogi-chintyo- janardanah], who saves the devotees from various sufferings, and who is the master of all yogic practices [yogesvarah], who is always full of divine transcendental ecstasy and bliss [sandra-ananda-atmakah], will advent in His own divine form of Sri Chaitanya [Chaitanya-vapah].

** In the Padma-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself states:

kaleh prathama-sandhyayam gaurangotham mahi-tale bhagirathi-tate ramye bhavisyami sachi-sutah
I shall appear on this earth [mahi-tale] in the first part of Kali-Yuga [kaleh prathama sandhyayam] in a beautiful place on the bank of the Bhagirathi . I shall have a golden form [gaurangah], and I shall take birth as the son of Sachi .

[B][B]** In the Narada-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead says:

aham eva kalau vipra nityam prachanna-vigrahah bhavavad-bhakta-rupena lokan raksami sarvada
O Vipra, in the age of Kali, I will come disguised [nityam prachanna vigraha] as a devotee and I will save all the worlds [lokan raksami sarvada].

[B][B]** The Supreme Personality of Godhead states in the Narada-Purana:

divija bhuvi jayadhvam jayadhvam bhakta rupinah kalau sankirtana arambhe bhavisyami sachi-sutah
O Divija (demigods), please come and advent as devotees on this earth [bhuvi jayadhvam jayadhvam] in the age of Kali-Yuga. I will incarnate as the son of Sachi to inaugurate the congregational chanting of the name of Krishna [kalau sankirtana arambhe].

[B][B]** In the Brahma-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead says:

kaleh prathama sandhyayam gaurangotham mahi-tale bhagirathi-tate bhumni bhavisyami sachi-sutah
I will reveal my eternal golden form [gaurangotham mahi-tale] in the first part of Kali- Yuga [kaleh prathama sandhyayam]. I will advent on the earth on the bank of the Bhagirathi as son of Mother Sachi .

** In the Bhavisya-Purana, the Supreme Lord says:

anandasru-kala-roma harsa-purnam tapo-dhana sarve mama eva draksyanti kalau sannyasa-rupinam
O austere sage, you should know that in the age of Kali, everyone will see my transcendental form as a sannyasi [kalau sannyasa rupinam]. I will be exhibiting symptoms of ecstasy like shedding tears of bliss and hairs standing in ecstasy [anandasru-kala-roma-harsa-purnam].

** In the Agni-Purana, it is said:

prasantatma lamba-kanthas gaurangas ca suravrtah
The Supreme Personality of Godhead will come in a golden form [gaura-anga], full of peace [prasantatma], and a beautiful long neck [lamba-kanthah]. He will be surrounded by many saintly devotees [sura-avrtah]. Note: This is an indirect prediction of the future advent of the members of the Pancha-Tattva.

[B]** In the Matsya-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead says:

mundo gaurah su-dirghangas tri-srotas-tira-sambhavah dayaluh kirtana-grahi bhavisyami kalau-yuge
In the age of Kali, I shall advent where the three rivers meet [tri-srotas-tira-sambhavah]. I shall have a shaven head [mundah]. I shall have a golden complexion [gaurah]. I will be very kind and always chant the holy name of Krishna [dayaloh kirtana-grahi].

** In the Vayu-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead states:

suddho gaurah-su-dirghango ganga-tira-samudbhavah dayaluh-kirtana-grahi bhavisyami kalau yuge

In the age of Kali-Yuga, I shall come [

bhavisyami kalau yuge] in a place on the bank of the Ganges [ganga-tira-samudbhavah]. I will be very pure [suddhah], have a golden complexion [gaurah], and be very tall [su-dirghangah] and chant the holy names of Krishna.

** In the Markandeya-Purana, the Supreme of Godhead declares:

golokam ca parityajya lokanam trana-karanat kalau gauranga-rupena lila-lavanya-vigrahah
"In the Kali-Yuga, I will leave Goloka and, to save the people of the world, I will become the handsome and playful Lord Gauranga."

** In the Varaha-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead declares:

aham eva dvija-srestho lila-pracurya-vigrahah bhagavad-bhakta-rupena lokan raksami sarvada
I shall come as the best of the brahmanas [aham eva dvija-srestha]. I will exhibit many pastimes [lila-pracurya-vigrahah] in the form of a devotee . I shall deliver the people of the world [lokan raksami sarvada].

[B][B]** In the Vamana-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead declares:

kali-ghora-tamas-channat sarvan acara varjitan sachigarbhe ca sambhuya tarayisyami narada
O Narada Muni, I will take birth in the womb of Sachi [sachi-garbhe ca sambhuya]. I shall save the people, who will give up all proper good conduct [sarvan acara varyitan], from the terrible darkness of the age of Kali-Yuga [kali-ghora-tamas-channan].

** In the Vayu-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead says:

paurnamasyam phalgunasya phalguni-rksa-yogatah bhavisye gaura-rupena sachi-garbhe purandarat

svarnadi-tiram asthaya navadvipe janasraye tatra dvija-kulam prapto bhavisyami janalaye

bhakti-yoga-pradanaya lokasyanugrahaya ca sannyas-rupam asthaya krishna-chaitanya-nama-dhrk

tena lokasya nistaras tat kurudhvam mamajnaya dharitri bhavita cabhir mayaiva dvija-dehina

I shall advent in the month of Phalguna, when the star Phalguni is conjoined with the full moon. I shall incarnate in a golden complexion in the womb of Sachi and Purandara Misra. I will be born in the city of Navadvipa,on the Ganges's shore, in a Brahmana's family. I shall take the renounced order of life [sannyasa] and show kindness to the people in general and engage them in Bhakti. I will be known as Sri Krishna Chaitanya. All of you should follow My order and deliver the people of the world. I shall appear as a Brahmana. I shall make this earth fearless.

[B]** The Great Epic Mahabharata (Dana-Dharma, Visnu-Sahasra-Nama Stotra) points out the divine characteristics of Sriman Mahaprabhu's appearance.

suvarna varna hemango varangas candanangadi sannyasa krt-chamah santo nistha shanti parayanah

In His early activities Lord Chaitanya comes as a householder. He has a golden complexion [suvarna varnah]. His limbs are very beautiful [vara-anga] and are smeared with sandalwood pulp [candana-angadi]. He has the appearance of molten gold [hema-anga]. The Supreme Lord Chaitanya accepts the renounced order of life [sannyasa-krt]. He is fully sense-controlled or equipoised [sama], and is completely peaceful [santa]. He is completely fixed in the chanting of the holy name of Lord Krishna, [nistha]. He is the highest abode of devotion and transcendental peace. He silences the mayavadi impersonalists [nistha santi parayanah]. The sanskrit words suvarna-varna indicate one who has gold-like complexion. The Vedic text to support this point is:

yada pasya pasyate rukma-varnam kartaram isam purusam brahma-yonim

The words rukma-varnam kartaram isam refer to the Supreme Person [Sri Chaitanya] who has a complexion like molten gold.

Can you provide the Verse Number, the Chapter and the context, or you just copied from a second rate source?

Believer
25 October 2010, 08:04 AM
Can you provide the Verse Number, the Chapter and the context, or you just copied from a second rate source?

Can we be a little more patient and wait for the info demanded, before being so judgmental?
Does the poster have an obligation to meet a "demand", not phrased as a "request"?
-

atmarama108
28 November 2010, 02:27 AM
Sadhu-Sanga is the backbone of Bhakti.

Readers, please remember one thing, the path of spontaneous love towards God, in the mood of Gopis is the highest spiritual path in this world, but then at the same time, the persons who accept this path of spontaneous love are rare in this world.

Very rare indeed.

Oh my Dear Krshna Das,

Hare Krshna!

Vancha kalpa...

Hare Krsna sadhus, while I am new to this forum, I am hoping you prabhu's have not as yet deserted ship... Needing the association...

Nitai Gauranga!

atmarama108
28 November 2010, 02:39 AM
Nityananda Gauranga Hare Krsna !

Yes, lately I was not feeling very motivated to visit and scribble because I am not getting Vaisnava-Sanga in this forum.

Those who are interested in discussing spiritual topics can see me on facebook (my facebook profile - Sunil Kumar Krsna Das), though I will try to also remain in touch with this forum.

Hare Krsna !

Hare Krsna prabhu, I could not find you on facebook... Are you still there?

Kumar_Das
08 December 2010, 03:30 AM
So this was ALL I had to offer regarding Rasa-tattva. I do not have anything to offer apart from this [ not because we have axhausted all the diamonds in our shop, it's just that I am having only this much as my quota].

With these words, I close this thread of ours.

Hari Bol !

"diamonds in our shops"

indeed only people like yourself who profess to be non-materialistic can describe spiritual knowledge of your deity as being precious stones.