PDA

View Full Version : Respect to Humanity

shian
05 February 2010, 12:57 AM
Namaste,

why christian is believe who cannot receive jesus will burn in hell ?

lets we respect to humanity

this is the fact :

when i was christian, i know all of peoples my friends, family, father etc who not receive my "jesus" will burn in hell. They is a different people with different mind set. They not evil, they is ordinary peoples, so i must understand why the word "jesus" cannot entering their mind. Its so many many reason why my version about jesus cannot entering their mind ! (the one big proof is : when my friend tell someone about jesus, why they cannot receive ??? but when i talk with this people about jesus, they can receive !)
This is the proof !
after know this
can you guarantee if the peoples who cannot receive my version of jesus is because they is evil ? But why if other peoples talk about jesus, they can receive ?
imagine so much of reason who we closed eyes when others cannot receive our version about God !

In sanatana Dharma, if i not receive your explain about God, you will not curse me. Is no any theory if i am cannot receive your version about God i will burn in hell.

But abrahamic religion will closed their eyes about this fact. They will said peoples who cannot receive their version of jesus is under satan control!

but the TRUTH , Grace God, Baghavati was give me back in the right path.

now, the one Greatness of Sanatana Dharma God (who abhrahamic religion gods is not have) is:

Baghavati want even a small soul , all of souls back to Her. Dont care when these souls will back , if they have many reason to far away from Mother, Mother will do many ways to lead them back!!!

and the goal is, the Perfect Baghavati will be done this great job!!!

this is the BIG DIFFERENT in us!

Jai Ma

shian
05 February 2010, 01:04 AM
imagine this fact , when i was a christian,

when i talk with you, i can talk with friendship, but i spend it in my deeply consciousness : "you not receive jesus, you under satan, you will burn in hell." no matter in ordinary live what i do as christian is not good like my friends who is not christian.

so hypocrite kind of friendship. So fake of love.

may God open your wisdom eyes

sanjaya
05 February 2010, 02:51 AM
Regarding your first post, the answer, for evangelical Christians, is that mankind is sinful, and God is constrained by justice to condemn all sinners to hell. Here we have an implicit assumption that all sin is equally worthy of the same punishment. However, by faith in Jesus Christ, Christians believe that your sin can be transferred to Christ, where it is punished by the death of Christ on the cross. Furthermore, Christ is believed to be able to atone for your sin, and apply that atonement to you. That, in a nutshell, is why Christians believe what they do.

As to your second post, I agree completely. It's a hypocritical manner of friendship if ever there was one. Christians claim that they are loving people by preaching the gospel to them. But when we don't believe in that gospel, flee our Hindu religion, and start going to church, human nature invariably leads them to hate us. That's one of the fundamental flaws of Christianity, in my opinion.

Sagefrakrobatik
05 February 2010, 09:23 PM
Just out of Curiousity shian I went to your blog. I take it you are from Indonesia or China. What are Chinese Hindus like? Is it true that the epics like Ramayana have a tradition in Indonesia and where did that come from?

sorry do deter the topic but I had to ask

shian
07 February 2010, 11:07 PM
Just out of Curiousity shian I went to your blog. I take it you are from Indonesia or China. What are Chinese Hindus like? Is it true that the epics like Ramayana have a tradition in Indonesia and where did that come from?

Yes, i from Indonesia, my grandpa is chinesse, my grandma is Indonesian Javanesse.

I must have past life lived in India ^_^

Ramayana and Mahabarata also very strong have phylosophi influence for Indonesia, but now its only art here, because islamic invasion,
but many peoples is know Ramayana and Mahabarata from wayang kulit.

What is wayang kulit, you can search by google. So many islam peoples in indonesia also know about phylosophi about Ramayana and Mahabarata.

Indonesian ancient rhisi or saint also created many spiritual story , like SEMAR (avatar of Siva , Siva as Bhatara Guru is some like high class apperance of God, but SEMAR also Guru form of Siva , but He was Guru for lower class of beings), we also have Sutasoma Shastra, etc... many sacred shastra influence by India Hinduism , specially Saivite.

But we difficult find that kind of text and another because something was happened with invasion of Islam.