PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Khatri
13 February 2010, 05:11 PM
Greetings,
I am Khatri. I joined here a few months ago. The moderator deleted most of my posts and pissed me off. Now I am back to give this forum another try. I was born in a Hindu family but didn't pay much attention to my religion till only a few years back.

Eastern Mind
13 February 2010, 05:42 PM
Greetings,
The moderator deleted most of my posts and pissed me off. Now I am back to give this forum another try.

Namaste: Welcome back. Just a suggestion though: If you start out cursing out the moderator, perhaps that is not quite like saying Namaste. I hope you can be polite long enough to stick around a while. There is some knowledge here, if you are willing to read and listen.

Aum Namasivaya

satay
13 February 2010, 06:34 PM
namaskar,

My apologies for pissing you off. Did I give you a reason for deletion of your posts?

Please familiarize yourself with HDF forum rules. These can be found by clicking on the FAQ link. If you have any questions about the rules, please PM me.

As long as you follow the forum rules, you should be fine.

Thanks and enjoy the discussions!

Greetings,
I am Khatri. I joined here a few months ago. The moderator deleted most of my posts and pissed me off. Now I am back to give this forum another try. I was born in a Hindu family but didn't pay much attention to my religion till only a few years back.

saidevo
13 February 2010, 08:24 PM
namaste Khatri.

Welcome back.

Satay,

These days you have to repeat the following text so frequently that you might think of saving them in a sticky post the point to it!

"Please familiarize yourself with HDF forum rules. These can be found by clicking on the FAQ link. If you have any questions about the rules, please PM me.

As long as you follow the forum rules, you should be fine."