PDA

View Full Version : Site Rules

satay
29 March 2006, 11:55 AM
namaste,
I have added a new button on the navigation bar called Site Rules. Please click on this link and read the rules that you are expected to follow when posting on this site.

Mostly these rules are common sense, nevertheless, everyone should follow these rules. If you feel that a post is not following these rules, please report that post and the administrators of the site will take appropriate action.

Thank You.
satay

satay
09 April 2006, 11:32 AM
pranama to all members,

Friendly reminder:

If you are a new member please get yourself familiar with the rules of the site by clicking on 'Site Rules'.

Sending promotional and mass private messages is considered spam (under rule 3) and can get you banned from the site. I have set the limit to 5 members i.e. you can send a message to 5 members at a time, please do not abuse this limit.

If someone is spamming you using pm's I trust that you will report it to me.

Thanks,
satay

Namo Narayana
09 April 2006, 03:49 PM
is someone introducing to some other dharma forum is it called promotional ?

satay
09 April 2006, 06:05 PM
is someone introducing to some other dharma forum is it called promotional ?
namaste,
No, if you are following the rules of the other site. I am talking about members sending mass PMs to other members of this group with some promotion.

thanks narayana.
satay

satay
13 May 2006, 12:27 AM
Mod Note:
Namaste,
Please note all site rules apply to text in the private messages and reputation comments. The rules are 'SITE' (wide) Rules!

If you get an abusive PM or a PM that you think is breaking the rules of the site please send a message to one of the mods.

Thank you for your attention!