PDA

View Full Version : God god god

SANT
09 March 2010, 06:14 AM
delete this man

Krsna Das
09 March 2010, 07:37 AM
You should have posted this in charvaka section.

He was also a confused lot, like you.

http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32

smaranam
09 March 2010, 11:12 AM
delete this man

Namaste

You asked a qn, and deleted it saying "no point" as the reason. Perhaps , no point is right , and perhaps we should not talk on this sensitive subject. However, the fact that the qn arises in various minds, makes it OK.

You asked : "Have you experienced God ? Be truthful."

If I tell you I am experiencing Him right now, that He is with me right now, that I have seen Him with eyes open and eyes closed, that He has shown me surprising things, will you believe me ?

How can anyone decide if I am being truthful ? They can't because this is subjective. God is the subject and not the object, only enables the object to be (or appear to be)

Also, this is between Him and me, and what others think is totally irrelevant.

Basically, God wants us to be happy, and ourself.

I revel in His infiniteness, sweetness and love , including the impersonal and all-personal aspect , and stay away from hair-spitting , sorting tattvas - including what is Vishnu and what is Krshna ! They are Hari.

He overrides shAstra.

------------

And He is this world ! That we see and don't see. He is our children too.

Kaun kehete hai BhagavAn aate nahi
Tum Meera ki taraha bulate nahi

kaun kehete hai BhagavAn khAte nahi ?
Tum Shabri ki taraha khilAte nahi

kaun kehete hai BhagavAn sote nahi ?
MA Yashoda ki taraha tum sulAte nahi

kaun kehete hai BhagavAn nAchte nahi ?
Gopiyon ki tarah tum nachAte nahi !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6JrW8e-FP0

This bhajan made me cry the first time i heard it.

--------

Also , regarding Krshna and Vishnu, excuse me, Shri Hari is my Lord. Hari bol ! He is also SadAShiva.
I choose to see Him in all Tattvas and all in Him.

What if I say, GajAnan Ganesh, Devi Ma, Shirdi Sai Baba (as Dattatreya) and Jesus seem to have had a hand in bringing Him to me ? This statement can look ignorant from the jnana point of view, because they are all Krshna in some form aren't they ?

Once I was dwelling in guilt over neglecting other DevtAs. To shed any leftover doubts, the kind Lord did this one day :

[Once , a loud shout of "Alak!" from a mendicant scared me. Krshna laughed - "Go get him something" . I got some dry grains (rice..) and fruits to fill his jholi. That very moment the mendicant started growing big , huge. Krshna took me to the hill nearby to get a better view. What view ? The Lord , with BrahmA, Mahesh, Ganpati, and other Devas - many faces, one Lord. I turned to say something to Krshna next to me .... He was not next to me ... where was He ? Of COurse, the RUpa that touched the sky - He had become that.

I woke up... looked in the calendar. It was Datta Jayanti ! So that mendicant was Lord Dattatreya. The lesson was that all DevtAs are in my Krshna as He promises in the Gita. ]

---------------

I don't want to know what is Shankarshana, Pradyumna , Aniruddha - they are all Him.

Shri Hari Vishnu cannot play the flute if He decides to ? There is no mAdhurya in Chaturbhuj ShriHari ??? What are you talking about ! He is all mAdhurya AND aishwarya. Who says He doesn't engage in Leela ? Who says He doesn't bring tears to one's eyes ?

If they were so seperate, where was Vishnu when Krshna was performing pastimes in Vrndavan, DwArakA or HastinApur ?
Why did 5 yr old Krshna have to teach Lord BrahmA a lesson by showing Chaturbhuj (4-handed) Vishnus in each gopa child and calf ? Why did BrahmA wonder if Vishnu had been overcome by MAyA in His Krshna pastimes on earth (becs He was sharing food with other gwal baals) ?
Krshna was showing BrahmA that He is Vishnu.

That was irrelevent to the qn in the OP, I know, and 99% of the times He is Ghananeela GhanashyAm Krshna. But He is also Dwaarakadheesh, VAsudeva, Shri Hari Vishnu, ShrimAn NArAyana, and SadAshiva.

And the whole wide world , visible and beyond. Vyakta and Avyakta.