PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday HDF!

satay
13 March 2010, 09:01 AM
Namaste,

What began as an experiment just to see if it will work, is now a thriving dharmic community on the Internet.

HDF is four years old today! The first post was made on 13 March 2006, at 04:53 PM.

Thank you everyone for making it a great place to meet, have discussions, ask questions, get some answers or just hang out. Great job everyone!

Happy Birthday Hindu Dharma Forums!

:)

devotee
13 March 2010, 09:08 AM
A Very Very Happy Birthday, HDF !

... and that you Satay ! The credit goes to you. :)

OM

Ganeshprasad
13 March 2010, 09:27 AM
Pranam Satay

Thank you for making it possible

Happy birthday HDF, long may it continue

Jai Shree Krishna

smaranam
13 March 2010, 01:30 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , Hindu Dharma Forums
May you have many more
Thank You for being (and holding) the fort

Here is a cake for HDF made of Shuddha Sattva
the frosting is nirgun Love
4 candles : waking dream deepsleep turya

You cannot see it because its nirAkAr (formless)

saidevo
13 March 2010, 01:46 PM
namaste Satay.

A child either just learns to walk or perhaps is just comfortable being able to walk in four years. HDF has not just walked but wandered through many religions and regions of Hindu ShAstras in its relentless quest for Truth. And you are the chief motivating force behind all its quest for knowledge. Kudos to you and many best wishes for many more happy birth anniversaries to HDF.

Eastern Mind
13 March 2010, 02:59 PM
Nandri Satay:

Have our esteemed astrologers ever calculated for auspiciousness on this day four years ago? I'm curious.

Aum Namasivaya

coolbodhi
13 March 2010, 03:21 PM
Happy Birthday to HDF!!!

Ramakrishna
13 March 2010, 11:19 PM
Happy birthday HDF!! And thank you, satay!

rkpande
14 March 2010, 03:21 AM
May god bless HDF to last till eternity.

satay
13 March 2011, 10:18 AM
Namaste everyone,
Today is HDF's 5th birthday!
Happy birthday HDF!

saidevo
13 March 2011, 10:34 AM
namaste Satay.

Nice to note that HDF has completed 5 years. Happy birthday to HDF and kudos to you!

devotee
13 March 2011, 10:35 AM
I think HDF can boast of being able to maintain its quality during this year ! :)

We have added many new members who are contributing very significantly to this forum. The family is growing !

Cheers !!

OM

Odion
13 March 2011, 10:36 AM
Happy birthday HDF! :)

Eastern Mind
13 March 2011, 10:37 AM
Vannakkam: Congratulations to all members, and Satay.

Aum Namasivaya

Sahasranama
13 March 2011, 11:11 AM
Happy birthday, did you draw a janmapatrika for HDF, satay? :)

Believer
13 March 2011, 12:54 PM
Wow, one of Satay's babies is already 5. :)
Happy birthday HDF, and thanks Satay for all the hard work that goes into being the moderator of us, an unruly bunch of people.

Adhvagat
13 March 2011, 01:00 PM
Thanks to satay and every one who posts great questions and answers here. A much needed light in the virtual world.

sunyata07
13 March 2011, 02:47 PM
Namaste,

Long may HDF continue and the teachings of Sanatana Dharma prosper! Our endless thanks to Satay and the other moderators for having created and sustained this wonderful forum.

Om namah Shivaya

yajvan
13 March 2011, 03:30 PM
Happy birthday... may many more times around the sun occur.

http://www.iceagenow.com/Solar_System_w_Sun.jpg

Ganeshprasad
13 March 2011, 05:21 PM
Pranam Satay and all

Many happy returns off the day, long may it continue to be inspiration and further the cause of Sanatan Dharma.

Jai Shree Krishna

smaranam
13 March 2011, 07:30 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , Hindu Dharma Forums
May you have many more
Thank You for being (and holding) the fort

Here is a cake for HDF made of Shuddha Sattva
the frosting is nirgun Love
4 candles : waking dream deepsleep turya

You cannot see it because its nirAkAr (formless)

We are having the same cake again this year. Not again ! Honestly ? A formless cake ?! Little DAmodar gets to cut it and serve it as PRASAAD with His own little transcendental hands. Then it is full of KRushNa ! It has all qualities it can have, which it always had.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61NWt9PM-mL._SL110_.jpg
http://files.krishna.com/cgi-bin/ImageFolio42/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Krishna_Conscious_Paintings&image=TA0008.jpg&img=0&search=damodar&cat=Krishna_Conscious_Paintings&tt=&bool=and
http://api.ning.com/files/vx*BUm3VLtRtQ0zgpZ9sHrWZfj-NYMzzBzdGVToXYWFuymn0gcYyoU-nUy4Mne-saji9p7GoB7LHSN-kE6N5y7BN-AS4z2gv/KA1_073.jpg

What form does the repository of all qualities have ?
Answer: The Form of the Repository of all Qualities.
Does this form have a name ?
Answer: Yes. K R U S H N A , all-attractive. and it has many more names.

Ramakrishna
13 March 2011, 11:26 PM
Namaste,

Happy birthday to HDF and thanks to Satay and all the members who have contributed to make this place an excellent satsang full of knowledge and wisdom!

Jai Sri Ram

brahman
14 March 2011, 07:13 AM
Dear HDF,
You are knowledge, you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper & self confidence!

also, you are as matured as 5bn

Happy birthday to to you.

lots of love :)

smaranam
14 March 2011, 08:30 AM
Dear HDF,
You are knowledge, you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper & self confidence!
lots of love :)

Dear HDF,

If i have ever been offensive, unknowingly, please know that is was unintentional, and please forgive me if possible. I am only that silly child that belongs to KRushNa.

Many praNAms to you, to SatayJi for holding the fort, to all the enlightened ones on HDF, to all the wonderful members, and to everyone everywhere.

smaraNam

Obelisk
14 March 2011, 10:21 AM
Happy Birthday, HDF! I only discovered this place in September, and yet it has become really special for me - though I'm mostly been a silent observer so far, I've been truly impressed by the intelligent discussions here and learnt a lot of spiritual values. My best wishes to our beloved forum and community for the future, may God always shower His blessings on us! :)

PARAM
15 March 2011, 11:04 AM

Belated Happy Birthday

http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/birthday.htm
http://www.freelang.net/expressions/birthday.php

शुभकामनाएँ

NayaSurya
17 March 2011, 02:06 PM
Happy Belated Birthday<3

Thank you for making this such a wonderful shelter of wisdom<3

Adhvagat
10 April 2011, 02:59 AM
I'd like to thank sincerely with all my heart each active user of this forum, each and one of you presented me views that changed me forever, made me grow and contemplate things that I'd never be able to on my own. Exchange is growth, growth is exchange.

Om Tat Sat