PDA

View Full Version : Gurudev ! Thankyou so much for everything !

Krsna Das
25 March 2010, 02:24 PM
I've come across a beautiful prayer, and I thought of sharing this with all of you, at this odd hour of 12:53 AM.

======

My Dear beloved Gurudeva ! I want to share a truth about myself to you, a reality which I have never shared with anyone in my life -

I am very dirty, I am very envious, I am short tempered, disrespectful, argumentative, crual, sick, careless, unregulative, neglectful, unmodest, undisciplined, foolish, lazy, arrogant, depressed, irresponsible, selfish, attached to sexual enjoyment and rude.

I don't know about my paramArtha, the goal of this human birth. I think myself to be the "owner" of useless things. I don't have even a little taste for Naam-prabhu.

Infact, when I think about myself, I do not see any reason for maintaining my life in this world.

But I am still maintaining my life, not because I am shameless, but because I have faith that your mercy knows no bounds. Maharaja, your mercy is the very essense of my life. What say, I would surely be a useless demon without your mercy.

Inspite of all these shortcomings in me, Thankyou so much for caring about my paramArtha, Thanks for giving me such a beautiful name (Krsna Das), Thanks for giving me a Tulsi-mAla for chanting, Thanks for giving me Hari-nAm, Thanks for giving me mantra-dIksha, Thanks for telling me the glories of nAm-prabhu, Thanks for telling me the pasttimes of rAdha-mAdhav, Thanks for letting me hear your Sri-Krsna-nAm Sankirtana, Thanks for feeding me Krsna-prasAdam everyday, Thanks for giving Krsna-Caranamrita to drink everyday, Thanks for letting me fan rAdha-mAdhav, Thanks for sending material problems to my life every now and then, so that I do not forget you, Thanks for inviting me to Sri Vrndavan dhAm and Sri Nabadwipa-dhAm, Thanks for calling me "my dear son", Thanks for showing me the footprints of rAdha-Krsna in Govardhan, Thanks for providing me the room for staying in your temple, Thanks for scolding me, Thanks for telling me to place His peacock feather properly, Thanks for making me forget all my material problems, Thanks for letting a dirty pig like me to touch your Lotus feet, Thanks for letting me place the dust of your Lotus feet on my head, Thanks for becoming hope to my life.

Gurudeva, I really cannot thank you enough for everything.... I offer my uncountable unlimited infinite obesciences to your Lotus Feet.

Gurudeva He ! Dayal He ! Prabhu He !

atmarama108
26 November 2010, 01:05 AM
Jaya Gurudeva! Hare Krishna!

orlando
21 December 2010, 02:32 PM
I hope to find a guru soon.