PDA

View Full Version : KUNDALINI RELATIONS

upsydownyupsy mv ss
04 April 2010, 05:09 AM
what actually are the two forms of god trying to tell us?
1.) Shaiva: We see Shiva holding a trident, having three eyes, having two sons and a wife (2+1=3). There are 7 lokas.
The three eyes represent Ida, pingala and shushumna nadis (Surya netra, chandra netra and agni netram). His family gowri represents his third eye, and his sons represent the other two eyes. Gowri is the Kundalini energy, the prakruthi. Kundalini energy is represented as snake. Shiva's ornaments are snakes. The downfall of Kundalini are also snakes, rahu and ketu that block the sun and moon eyes of the humans. Sun is intelligence, the moon is the wisdom. The trident represents the three nadis and also indicates that god is trigunateeta, trikaalaateeta. There are 7 lokas, it is to be noted that the seven lokas are nothing but 7 forms of kundalini, or 7 forms of gowri, which are the seven kundalini chakras of the body. Shiva has a blue throat indicating the knowledge of the vedas, indicating him to be vedathma. We should defeat the 3 gunas in the different sense organs, mind, prana, and intellect to get the aid of shiva's family (3) to reach shiva, which is moksha after 7 different levels(lokas). We can reach the seven lokas after defeating the 3 gunas to become gunateeta There are 18 steps before the lokas.
2.)Vaishnava:We see Vishnu sleeping on anantha shesha, with lakshmi at his feet adoring him. Lakshmi here is the prakruthi. Hanuman and Garuda take the places of Shiva's sons in shaivism. Everything which applies there applies here also. But here the seven lokas are represented as seven seas (saptah sagara) We must swim across these seas to reach the abode of SrimanNarayana. Vishnu is sleeping on shesha with Lakshmi at his feet also indicated kundalini power.

I just thought some of you would like to know. :) I know that most of you know.
Hope this proves that both Shaiva and Vaishnava sects aim for the same thing, Liberation.

Aum namo Shivashankaranarayanaya.

Adhvagat
20 November 2011, 04:00 AM
This is actually great for beginners (like me).

Thank you. :)