PDA

View Full Version : hi

Amulya
07 April 2010, 10:11 AM
hi my name is Ella am 33 from Scotland and am interested in converting to Hinduism

Ella

devotee
07 April 2010, 08:57 PM
Namaste Ella,

Welcome to HDF and to Hinduism ( which actually is no-ism) ! We would like to hear more from you & would to see you sharing your valuable thoughts to all of us !! :)

OM

Eastern Mind
07 April 2010, 09:31 PM
Vannakkam:

Welcome to HDF, Ella.

You are not the first nor the last I suspect to arrive here with that in mind. You will find a large variety of viewpoints here, and there are several existing threads on the topic. Please go ahead and browse them.

There are several 'converts' of one variety or another already here. I look forward to discussion.

I'm wondering what events in your life may have brought this about?

Aum Namasivaya

NayaSurya
08 April 2010, 07:08 AM
Awrite! Ella!

Welcome<3

Onkara
08 April 2010, 07:51 AM
Welcome Ella
I hope you find all your quesitons answered and there is space to express your ideas :)

Just don't mention the "C for Conversion" word :D

Best wishes
Snip

Ramakrishna
13 April 2010, 12:26 AM
Namaste and welcome to HDF! Feel free to ask any questions you have about Sanatana Dharma.

Ashvati
13 April 2010, 11:57 AM
Namaste, Ella. My subbestion would be to do some research on different sects and find out about temples in your area to find a sect that suits you. If you don't find one that suits you, there are plenty of non-sectarian hindus and there's no reason you can't be one.