PDA

View Full Version : I'm having problem putting an image here.

upsydownyupsy mv ss
30 April 2010, 04:52 AM
How do I put an image from my computer to here Satayji?:(:doh::banghead::damnpc: ='(

LALKAR
30 April 2010, 08:21 AM
Namaste,

When you try to post, you write in the message box, there is a pin type icon on the right side of the smyle above, click there and chose uploading option

upsydownyupsy mv ss
01 May 2010, 01:26 AM
dint work for me! :laugh:

devotee
01 May 2010, 01:28 AM
How do I put an image from my computer to here Satayji?:(:doh::banghead::damnpc: ='(
Dear SS,

You can imbed an image from your computer while posting on forums by pressing "Manage Attachments" button below the Posting Box in "Additional Options" menu as I did below after doing some research work for you ! :)

Btw, your message box for pms is full. You may like to delete some messages.

OM

Eastern Mind
01 May 2010, 08:02 AM
Vannakkam Devotee:

Do I not recall someone letting you know that your PM box was full just a short few months ago? lol Maybe it wasn't you, but it was somebody.

Now that's a subtle way of showing karma I suppose.

I gave up on putting in pictures, and had to email them as attachments to some younger person, so they could put them on for me, and old man.

BTW, there are some amazing pictures of Tanjore and Pillaiyarpatti on the HA website today in a slide show. When I watched, I couldn't believe I was actually there, especially Tanjore. That Nandi is absolutely massive.

Aum Namasivaya

upsydownyupsy mv ss
01 May 2010, 08:48 AM
Dear SS,

You can imbed an image from your computer while posting on forums by pressing "Manage Attachments" button below the Posting Box in "Additional Options" menu as I did below after doing some research work for you ! :)

Btw, your message box for pms is full. You may like to delete some messages.

OM
still doesn't work. :(
can u tell the extension of that image?

devotee
01 May 2010, 10:21 AM
Namaste EM,

BTW, there are some amazing pictures of Tanjore and Pillaiyarpatti on the HA website today in a slide show. When I watched, I couldn't believe I was actually there, especially Tanjore. That Nandi is absolutely massive.

What is HA website ? Why don't you post the pictures here for us to see how smart you look among the temples ... & beside the Nandi ? :) Seriously, I am eager to see those photos, if you don't mind putting them here.

Dear SS,

You may upload .bmp, .doc, .jpg, .pdf, .txt & .zip files. I can't understand why you are not able to do it. Can you explain how you are trying to do ?

OM

Eastern Mind
01 May 2010, 01:40 PM
Devotee:

http://himalayanacademy.com/blog/taka/

Its updated every day unless the monks are on retreat days si it may change. The slide show is one of the first items of today. Beautiful pictures of Tanjore, but of course none with me in it. I'm a camera shy guy.

Aum Namasivaya

devotee
02 May 2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks. Seen. Beautiful pictures ! :)

OM

devotee
02 May 2010, 10:21 PM
still doesn't work. :(
can u tell the extension of that image?

Dear SS,

Ekanta has shown the way graphically here http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=5687 in post No. 7.

OM

upsydownyupsy mv ss
03 May 2010, 12:13 AM
:( Well, I did that the other day itself, the problem is I dunno how to link the image I uploaded. Gosh, I'm so bad at this computer stuff :o:p. :damnpc:

Biology and Physics are so much better than computers.

LALKAR
03 May 2010, 09:05 AM
:( Well, I did that the other day itself, the problem is I dunno how to link the image I uploaded. Gosh, I'm so bad at this computer stuff :o:p. :damnpc:

Biology and Physics are so much better than computers.

Namaste upsydownyupsy G,
Follow these steps-

1. Go to reply option

2. Click on the pin icon showen on the right side of the smyle icon-:)
a window will appear with the options-
Upload file from your computer and upload froa Url, its your choice

3. If you want to upload it from your computer, click browse button on the right side of the box
It will allow you go get the file from your computer so go to that file you want to upload

4. Click upload button than file will be uploaded

3. if you want to upload file from internet, just copy it's Url from the browser of the window of that file (where you type www.hindudharmaforums.com (http://www.hindudharmaforums.com))

4. Past that Url in the upload file from a Url box, than click upload

upsydownyupsy mv ss
07 May 2010, 01:54 AM
Namaste upsydownyupsy G,
Follow these steps-

1. Go to reply option

2. Click on the pin icon showen on the right side of the smyle icon-:)
a window will appear with the options-
Upload file from your computer and upload froa Url, its your choice

3. If you want to upload it from your computer, click browse button on the right side of the box
It will allow you go get the file from your computer so go to that file you want to upload

4. Click upload button than file will be uploaded

3. if you want to upload file from internet, just copy it's Url from the browser of the window of that file (where you type www.hindudharmaforums.com (http://www.hindudharmaforums.com))

4. Past that Url in the upload file from a Url box, than click upload

Hi, thanks.
Can I post the image in thread starter too? :rolleyes: