PDA

View Full Version : The Camatkaaras of Meditation

NayaSurya
01 May 2010, 08:27 AM
Upon the thread of wonderful EM comment that God's miracles are often so gentle. I decided to post the one of the last wonders I experience during meditation.

I was meditating on my children and their fate. Knowing that segments of those who follow SD would call my children maayavadi or mleccha. So I ask to show me how I can raise my child strong in a faith that because of birth color/heritage we can not convert. Suddenly the internal dialog says "just wait the answer comes."

I giggle thinking wow this time a quick answer? Sometimes the scene is set before the question.

My almost 19 year old daughter come in from school.(she turn 19 in 2 days) She hands me a butterfly. She tells me it was hit by a car and she immediately goes in the kitchen and gets some water on one of my Mandevilla leaves and brings it to the butterfly.

It dies the next day...on a flower beside Siva. As I meditate that morning I am forced to open eyes and I see the butterfly moving it's wings. This is when the message finally is understood. Then as my prayer ended...it grew still. I check on it and made sure it was dead. It was.

Then the lesson is understood.

Many many years ago....when my daughter was out playing with me...we live in another golf community in a bigger city. A truck comes along and smashes a butterfly on the road by our home. I run to the road, pick it up and gently carry it back to my home. It is dying...there had been a severe dought that Summer so I knew it was probably very thirsty. I take it outside and put a maple leaf with a drop of water for it to drink. The broken butterfly drank it all. So I went inside to get more. When I came back out...the butterfly was gone. Completely gone, I looked everywhere. There is no way this could be. The butterfly only had a portion of it's wings.

I realize this was a test and I went inside and went on my knees to pray at my bedroom window. The window was large ceiling to floor Pella which crank outward and have fixed screens. The veiw was breathtaking as the sunlight filtered down from the leaves of the forrest behind our home. I kneel down and pray. Thanking God for the test. I raise slightly to see the sunlight was fluttering on the floor. I look up and see thousands of butterflies ALL over everything! They were everywhere! All over the window...all over the screen...and the trees outside were covered!

I drop to my knees again thankful for the sign.

This sign is my daughters first sign from God.

She saw this happen to me. Many years later...the child still brings in the cricket...the butterfly...moves the worm out of the harmful bright rays of sun.

God's answer finally was understood.

Raise the child concerned over the butterfly...raise the child in love and compassion.

I have...and now that child...well learned and with a full heart of compassion....returns to her well learned lesson and acts accordingly

Sometimes God's signs can come in the split second of decision.

I will never allow my fear of doing right by my children cause doubt again.

When the teacher can not be found...this is when the lesson becomes most divine.

NayaSurya
01 May 2010, 08:56 AM
This second wonder came on Sunday. We are this morning under a tornado watch....and Sunday we were also under one. The weather in Spring is very beautiful and deadly in Kentucky.

The storm was very feirce on Sunday, I have large windows ceiling to floor in a circle in my meditation room. The winds blew so hard I had to shut the bottom portions. Realizing that we could loose power I had to hurry to pray. I wanted the music and I knew if I waited I may not have power for music.

Despite the windows being open and our storm warnings I start meditation and prepare for estatic chant. The storm was very bad...but I did not let it hinder me.

I make the children go to basement and continue to pray with the tornado watch and severe thunderstorm warning.

In my meditation comes a time where I am filled with the golden energy and I send this out over my home which causes a beautiful rainbow to rise above my home...that's the heart of the AHAM.

In my philosophy the Aham is Siva's heart and this is where all of manifested creation dwells.

Every day the rainbow comes over our home wrapped in golden light.

As I return to my body, the energy fills me a second time, but I do not allow it to flow all over my home and the people inside. I keep it inside. As I do, a second smaller rainbow rises slightly above me and the gold is everywhere. My eyes are still closed as the storm wages....in the final level of my meditation is the complete stillness.

Then I sing Aham mahA over and over. To be born and return ...to be born and return...Siva create and bring home ....Siva create and then creation returns.

As I end, the storm ends. The children see a light in the window and ask to come up to see. I let them, and my blessed child ShayeShaye takes a picture of the wonder. Had he not taken this picture, I would have never known it was there above us.

Above our home which dwell in the Aham...it was there for all to see. This sign will remain in my heart to share the rest of my life with anyone who would listen.

Click on the picture to enlarge to see both rainbow...and the light is also so golden! Just as my heart sees it.

devotee
02 May 2010, 10:23 PM
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience, NayaSurya. :)

OM

smaranam
03 May 2010, 07:54 AM
Simply Wonderful and Beautiful. The joy of seeing the Lord's Hand at work, and you nod your head , yes, that's Him. So much like Him.

Its blissful to read these stories about the storm-rainbow and your daughter and butterflies. Your children must be angels.

NayaSurya
03 May 2010, 10:55 AM
Thank you<3
I do hope they grow up to help the world.
I tell them...no matter what job they have to serve others with love.

I show you our littlest angel in training.:p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/neoluna/3-10-07birthdaypartyAriasmaller.jpg

This is Aria. She shares my affliction- but beautiful still.

I don't think she would get very far in a Disney pair of wings, but she tries.

She is the wings wearer in our home- the littlest angel we have.

NayaSurya
03 May 2010, 10:58 AM
Who could bring that vision into this world and not realize God's direct hand is upon them? Not this mother.
I am at the feet from such wonders.