PDA

View Full Version : Youtube conversions of Hindu girls

Sahasranama
04 May 2010, 06:24 AM
It's actually funny to watch how ignorant these Christian girls are. Two fundamentalist Christians are trying to convert a Hindu girl to their faith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WTeaHybTx8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvVAV09-dQ8&feature=related

Ashvati
04 May 2010, 10:51 AM
I watched about 15 seconds of it and found the christians too painfully awkward to keep watching. Do they fail miserably in their attempts at conversion?

Sahasranama
04 May 2010, 11:41 AM
Yes, they do fail miserably.

It's kind a sad though that at the end of the first link they go to the house of the Hindu girl, pick a deity statue of the altar and say: "we should probably take this with us and replace it with a Christian statue." The Hindu girl says: "I don't think my mom would like that." They respond: "I don't think she will notice" and then the Hindu girl shrugs her shoulders. Personally, I would smashed their heads if they took my deities. The hindu girl is overly polite to her so called friends in my opinion.

Ashvati
04 May 2010, 11:50 AM
Girls have an amazing capacity for putting up with horrible friends who they really shouldn't put up with, especially at their approximate age.

Don't think she'll notice? Yeah, right. You might as well say I won't notice if someone takes my mala from my wrist. Do they seriously think anyone would be stupid enough to not notice that a statue used in worship would go unnoticed if it were missing?

sambya
04 May 2010, 01:12 PM
the video was so f-ing irritating . and the hindu girl saraa is an idiot . she is as backboneless as one can be !!!!

god.......... i wish it was me whom those ______ers were going to convert ! they would have known then what it feels like to be humiliated .

Eastern Mind
04 May 2010, 01:18 PM
Vannakkam:

In the grand scheme, it is a good thing to see such stupid people come forth as most Hindus can see right through it.

The deceptive ones are far more dangerous, like being nice a lot, not mentioning Christ or conversion, just slowly spreading the thoughts in like a deadly cancer. Starting with charity, like food, giving jobs, car rides. Now that's dangerous!

Then you get Hindus saying, "Oh, those Christians are such nice people." not realising that in reality it is "Those Christians are PRETENDING to be nice people just so you will eventually CONVERT!.

Aum Namasivaya

BryonMorrigan
04 May 2010, 01:25 PM
I could be wrong...but I think this is an attempt at satire. I checked some of the comments by "YouLoveMolly" and some of her other videos, and I wonder if this is just a "character" she created for comedic value. For example, the whole Autism is "not possible when you have God inside of you" comment is pretty funny if it was intended to be.

But then, I certainly have run into many people this stupid and ignorant in my life, so who knows?

Sahasranama
04 May 2010, 01:26 PM
the video was so f-ing irritating . and the hindu girl saraa is an idiot . she is as backboneless as one can be !!!!

god.......... i wish it was me whom those ______ers were going to convert ! they would have known then what it feels like to be humiliated .

Yes, her name is Sarasvati, but she let them call her Sarah. She comes across a little bit smarter though in the second video where she tries to explain herself to her "friends" and then leaves after a while.

The deceptive ones are far more dangerous, like being nice a lot, not mentioning Christ or conversion, just slowly spreading the thoughts in like a deadly cancer. Starting with charity, like food, giving jobs, car rides. Now that's dangerous!
Aum Namasivaya

It's true. We had Jehova neighbours when we were children. They were always nice to us, until they wanted to involve us in their religion. My mother made it clear that we were Hindus and are not planning to convert. After that they never spoke to us again.

sanjaya
04 May 2010, 03:14 PM
Just a note, guys. I've seen these videos before, and I've been told that they are a parody. Apparently the girls just wanted to expose the foolishness of Christianity. Most evangelicals I know do the same thing depicted in the video, but they are far more articulate. We can't count on insidious Christian misssionaries to be as foolish as the girls in these videos act.

ScottMalaysia
04 May 2010, 10:44 PM
Just a note, guys. I've seen these videos before, and I've been told that they are a parody. Apparently the girls just wanted to expose the foolishness of Christianity. Most evangelicals I know do the same thing depicted in the video, but they are far more articulate. We can't count on insidious Christian misssionaries to be as foolish as the girls in these videos act.

Some people say that they are, others don't.

Good on Saraswati for walking away at the end of the second video. Those girls were really mean to her. I think if she'd told them she was a vegetarian, they would have derided her for that as well. Although she doesn't seem to know a lot about the finer points of Hinduism - her explanation of the different Gods and Goddesses wasn't quite accurate.

Then you get Hindus saying, "Oh, those Christians are such nice people." not realising that in reality it is "Those Christians are PRETENDING to be nice people just so you will eventually CONVERT!.

This is an insidious tactic used especially by Christian missionaries. They go to nations where many of the people don't have enough to eat, and bring heaps of food, water and "free Jesus tickets to heaven". If you've lived all your live in squalor and misery, wouldn't you jump at the idea of a place free from suffering where everyone is always happy? And to do it you just have to read the missionaries' book and let them pour water over your head.

These girls are actually coming right out and telling this girl that she is going to hell unless she accepts Jesus.

While it's unlike Catholics to be this "pushy" in proselytizing, it's not unknown. Some people have called the video a parody on this basis alone, because Catholics do not usually act like this. Before Vatican II (1962-65) Catholics were taught and believed without doubt that their church was the only true Church, outside of which one could not be saved, and that it was their mission to convert everyone to the One True Church. Protestants were called "heretics". Vatican II was big on pushing ecumenism (religious dialogue where all religions are considered valid). Protestants are now called "separated brethren". However, there are some pushy, "evangelical" Catholics out there. I myself used to be like this, telling people that the Catholic Church was the only true Church. I used to believe that Hinduism was a false religion. So just because there aren't many Catholics who are foreceful in their evangelism doesn't mean they don't exist.

upsydownyupsy mv ss
07 May 2010, 01:56 AM

What the??! :Roll: I never saw you this angry!

sambya
07 May 2010, 06:48 AM
What the??! :Roll: I never saw you this angry!

hehehe . well i was really angry , maybe because i dont get to meet with such people back here in india .

normally i stay away from shouting abuses over internet . but in this matter i was so angry that nothing but the f-word was doing justice in expressing myself ! hehehe

well, recently i saw the replies to the video . some of them were really hilarious and sarcastic .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR1VH5vcEo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Baiju1ioN8

there was even an india girl protesting ----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZgVrVQFTRU

rainycity
12 May 2010, 06:37 AM
its a joke, very clever though.

Darji
12 May 2010, 12:05 PM
I just want to know what town they live in that gives poor Saraswati no other option of friends. She is obviously smarter than they are, but then again she allows herself to be around this nonsense. Poor girl

This Molly girl uses a lot of words to like, uhh, actually, like, uhh say nothing, uhhh, like, at all. Not trying to be mean, just a little concerned for the human race.

sambya
12 May 2010, 01:04 PM
its a joke, very clever though.

whats the joke ?!!! you mean the video ?

let me inform you that molly has personally replied back to me in youtube account defending christianity . and some iditos go on believing that it is a enactment !!!!

ignore this post if you intended to say something else , and i misinterpreted the thing

Eastern Mind
12 May 2010, 01:20 PM
Vannakam sambhya:

With the internet, I'm never really sure. My son is a fan and conttibutor to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" (google it) a farcical look at religion. When they get attacked by good Christians who think making fun of religion is wrong, they just keep on defending their chosen Lord, the flying spagheti monster.

I take everything here on the internet with a bit of salt. As someone pointed out recently talk is talk, and you have to walk the walk. This place is full of great pretenders. Sure there are some real people too.

Aum Namasivaya

sambya
12 May 2010, 10:10 PM
Vannakam sambhya:

With the internet, I'm never really sure. My son is a fan and conttibutor to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" (google it) a farcical look at religion. When they get attacked by good Christians who think making fun of religion is wrong, they just keep on defending their chosen Lord, the flying spagheti monster.

I take everything here on the internet with a bit of salt. As someone pointed out recently talk is talk, and you have to walk the walk. This place is full of great pretenders. Sure there are some real people too.

Aum Namasivaya

flying spaghetti monster . hahahahaha .

thanks for educating me on this .

in my youtube account i made a commment like , different relgions are drinking water of a same pond but calling it different names -- just what happens in relgions . to this molly made a short comment " yeah..but pure water , like christians are better to drink at than salt water " . when i replied back to that , she didnt reply anymore .

moreover by now her profile is infested with hate messages , and there is countless protest videos on you tube , cursing and mocking her . if that was indeed an enactment why doesn't she come forward and say it to people ? that would have stopped all mouths forever . meanwhile she can continue making her parodies and sarcastic videos towards chritianity , with full support of her erstwhile 'enemies' . but she chooses not to do any of those . why ?

Sahasranama
13 May 2010, 05:32 AM
I won't speculate on these videos being a joke. No matter if they are a joke or not, it's a good thing they are out there. People will either have a good laugh watching this video or they'll be made aware of Christian conversions.

rainycity
15 May 2010, 07:38 AM
whats the joke ?!!! you mean the video ?

let me inform you that molly has personally replied back to me in youtube account defending christianity . and some iditos go on believing that it is a enactment !!!!

ignore this post if you intended to say something else , and i misinterpreted the thing

she's trolling...

Odion
30 May 2010, 07:08 AM
I've seen the one before (Don't let the devil win), but not the other.

I've heard this is satirical, or something to attempt to make people angry. Reasons why this may not be real is usually pointed out at the lack of general basic knowledge, like claiming that India is a country in Africa. (If this was real, I'd love to get these girls to draw a world map. :D)

I hope that it really -is- a hoax. If not, the behaviour of these two girls are abhorrent, and the Hindu girl needs to stand up for her faith. If this is real--which I sincerely hope not--then she needs to find some new friends. Friends don't reject people based on their beliefs, and if they did, they were not true friends.

Friendship should extend past race, class, caste, religion and so on, and to what I guess could be called 'befriending for Jesus' is despicable.

Just my $0.02

Kumar_Das
30 May 2010, 08:48 AM
untouchable filth converting. no loss.:)

Sahasranama
30 May 2010, 09:19 AM
untouchable filth converting. no loss.:)

???

??

?

Kumar_Das
30 May 2010, 10:08 AM
xtianity and islam is the religion of untouchables.:) some people like to be degenerate. whatever makes them happy.;)

I like not having to bend over for arabs and humiliate myself, like a paki or pashtun. I will never accept being the untouchable who follows the orders of the mullahs. Thats not my fault.:(

sambya
30 May 2010, 12:03 PM
Reasons why this may not be real is usually pointed out at the lack of general basic knowledge, like claiming that India is a country in Africa. (If this was real, I'd love to get these girls to draw a world map. :D)

hi odion .

americans are renowned for their ignorance on general knowledge , specifically geography . not suprising that those two idiots did not know anything about india and africa !

here a link to a hilarious video on the condition of modern americans --

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=WALIARHHLII (http://www.youtube.com/watch#%21v=WALIARHHLII)

have a look !!;)

Odion
30 May 2010, 12:33 PM
Dear me that is abysmal!

Although I'd hope she is the exception rather than the rule, I know some Americans are ignorant of geography for some reason - my brother's wife is. :D

sambya
30 May 2010, 12:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=1plIgEbggSs

heres another one . not to prove that all americans are like this . just for a good laugh .

im sure ignorants like these can be found all over the world . maybe a little higher in americas .

watch ........... :)

Darji
30 May 2010, 01:49 PM
Wow, while I was born in America, I am so glad I was educated in England.

sambya
30 May 2010, 10:34 PM
Wow, while I was born in America, I am so glad I was educated in England.

haha . lucky you !!

you have the grace of heavens upon you . hahahaha.........!!