PDA

View Full Version : Brave Hindu Girl Speaks Out Against The Violence And Intimidation of Islam And Pakist

Sahasranama
10 May 2010, 02:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOFovFHcmSw&feature=related

NayaSurya
10 May 2010, 05:07 AM
This girl is a Lion, hopefully her words will spark change.

sanjaya
10 May 2010, 11:18 AM
Interesting video. Normally I'd call this an overreaction. But given the way Pakistanis and Muslims have been towards Hindus, I think she's justified.

SethDrebitko
10 May 2010, 06:32 PM
As an ignorant American, what is the tension between India and Pakistan?

NayaSurya
10 May 2010, 06:51 PM
Because of this animals inability to tell you the depth of such travesty which has occurred to the Hindu in Kasmir. I am simply left with no choice but to give you a link. There in that link you will find the truth of this matter.

This girl, she has my heart in her hands. Her words... Kashmir will live...a mantra to my soul. Kashmir will live....soha.

http://www.kashmir-information.com/convertedkashmir/Chapter10.html

Please...I urge you to read the whole book when you have time...but if you could just read one page. This is the one page to remember always.

This very struggle is the reason I feel that so many Hindu are being born displaced.

NayaSurya
10 May 2010, 06:59 PM
Here is another useful timeline....

http://ikashmir.net/history/chronology.html

satay
10 May 2010, 09:47 PM

Hmm...Let's not open that can of worms here on HDF.

sambya
10 May 2010, 10:35 PM
personally , i dont like this video . i have seen this before also and have disliked what i have saw . the reasons are more than one .

-- loving your nations and protecting it is one thing and spreading hatred is another .

--she is doing all these when she should be studying in school . i didnt like the idea of using kids to propagate an angenda , however good it might be .

--she has just memorised the hate speech and speaking it out in front of public .

--too violent to be a hindu , specially with a vaishnav tilak on . infact if all hindus would become like her , hinduism would loose one of its basic structural characteristics .

--nothing to do with hinduism where spiritual realization remains the one and only goal above the rest .

im not trying to say that we should stay quiet to pakistan and its violence , but doing this among general public cannot bring about any good . just my opinion . genuine courage comes out of love , not out of hatred . love for india or hinduism is a far stronger force than hatred for pakistan or islam .

Sahasranama
11 May 2010, 07:07 AM
I agree that people should not spread hatred. I don't think she is spreading hatred. She is talking very angrily though, she could take a few more breaths in her speach.

Indians need to take a stand against muslim terrorism and destruction of Hindu religion and values. Pacifism in these circumstances is pure cowardice.

Muslims should have their rights too. I am not opposed to muslims. There are extremist politicians in the Netherlands who are afraid of islam and trying to ban to growth of islamic culture by stopping people to build mosques and wear head clothes. I am heavily opposed to this type of suppression.

I think that the danger of videos like this is that if people misinterprete them and become fanatic haters of islam. But that's not what the video is about, it's about taking a stance on problems that are very real in India and Kashmir. So many Indians act like eunuchs when it comes to protecting their country. Whether it's against terrorists from outside or from corruption within India.

rainycity
11 May 2010, 07:13 AM
She's a brainwashed child.

sambya
11 May 2010, 09:46 AM
Indians need to take a stand against muslim terrorism and destruction of Hindu religion and values. Pacifism in these circumstances is pure cowardice.
Muslims should have their rights too. I am not opposed to muslims. There are extremist politicians in the Netherlands who are afraid of islam and trying to ban to growth of islamic culture by stopping people to build mosques and wear head clothes. I am heavily opposed to this type of suppression.

very true . actually hatred , extreme violence and inertness are all tamasic . hindus have developed the habit of accepting defeat under the guise of non-violence . that should be stopped . i think educating youngsters on their rich cultural heritage is what is needed to bring about this change .

I think that the danger of videos like this is that if people misinterprete them and become fanatic haters of islam. But that's not what the video is about, it's about taking a stance on problems that are very real in India and Kashmir. So many Indians act like eunuchs when it comes to protecting their country. Whether it's against terrorists from outside or from corruption within India.

that's precisely what the video does to the ignorant masses of india . simple village folks lack wise discrimination to draw a line between defending their faith and turning into a islam hater .

consider the little girl in the video . what is she learning from childhood . that everyone other than the hindus , specially the muslims are to be exterminated at all costs . she is not even getting a fair chance to think independently !! the anger of some leaders are being imposed on this little childs brain . do you really think that this little girl is able to understand what shimla pact of indira gandhi means , or what kashmir problem is ?!!! of course she doesnt . it will take years for her to understand them . but from this tender age her thought process is being moulded according to the whims of some other man . how can a girl of her age speak out of anger . how can anger arise when she doesnt even know the real impact of shimla pact or kashmir !! she is doing what she has been told to do .

personally i see only one use of this speech . it might act as a detterent to extremist muslims . thats it . nothin more . and the rest are all negetive points . :(

sambya
11 May 2010, 09:50 AM
She's a brainwashed child.

i completely agree . obstruction of free thought are the greatest hindrances to progress of man .

:iagree:

eriko
13 May 2010, 03:35 AM
I have never seen anybody as angry as her. And I have no idea how I am supposed to take this. Of course I am shocked, she is so young and like a tigress, how is this even possible? But I don't think I can agree with her.

Sahasranama
13 May 2010, 05:27 AM
I think she is a very intelligent young woman. :crazy:

charlebs
02 September 2010, 07:10 AM
I have never seen anybody as angry as her. And I have no idea how I am supposed to take this. Of course I am shocked, she is so young and like a tigress, how is this even possible? But I don't think I can agree with her.
gandhi used to be a very angry man as well, he was a genius but he felt he could do nothing. still he tried because he was just like that little girl once.

PARAM
02 September 2010, 07:50 AM

She is a young tigress,
I do not agree with all her views, but mostly she is telling what is needed.

ScottMalaysia
04 September 2010, 06:10 AM

When the British ruled India, the area of the country encompassed modern India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. When India was given independence, it was decided to give the Muslims a separate country. Thus the nation of Pakistan was created - West Pakistan (modern Pakistan) and East Pakistan (renamed Bangladesh in 1971). This is because these areas had a Muslim majority. However, there were also many Hindus in these areas, particularly the city of Lahore (now in Pakistan), and the partition did not go smoothly.

Kumar_Das
04 September 2010, 06:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOFovFHcmSw&feature=related

It goes out to the jihadist.