PDA

View Full Version : 366 Hindu and Christian girls rescued By VHP

isavasya
27 May 2010, 05:31 PM
Hello members,

In what seems to be a good initiative by VHP, many innocent girls have been saved from clutch of some crooked mullas in kerala who convert Hindu and christian girls to Islam by giving them job in shops or by trapping them with money or promotion offers.

THIRUVANANTHQPURAM: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) Kerala chapter has launched Shivaji Hindu Helpline to offer assistance to the Hindus in distress including the girls who fall victims in the trap being laid by the 'love jihadis'.The helpline, set up at the Hindu Cultural Centre at the Paavakkulam Temple complex at Kaloor in Ernakulam, has been receiving large number of distress calls. Though, the helpline will provide assistance such as legal and medical help to the Hindus, it is also meant to receive information on terrorist activities, cow slaughter etc. Cibin, helpline coordinator, said that the helpline no: 9497545511 had received around 8,000 calls so far. A diary has been maintained to keep all the information regarding the callers. Parents, friends and the victims themselves are calling the helpline seeking assistance. Till now, around 750 cases have been reported to the police.

Of this, 366 girls from various communities have been rescued from the 'trap', with the initiative of the VHP and Bajrang Dal workers. 72 Nair, 33 Ezhava, 14 Christians and 90 Brahmin girls were among the rescued. 113 girls were rescued directly by the VHP and the Bajrang Dal workers, he said.VHP state secretary Kalady Manikantan told Express that many girls would get converted after being selectively employed in shops run by the Muslims. The modus operandi is to persuade the Hindu and Christian girls by offering them job security, promotion and salary hike, he said.

Last week, the VHP and the Bajrang Dal workers had laid siege to a shop at the Attukal Shopping Complex here for sending a girl to Kozhikode for converting her to Islam. Following her mother's complaint to the City Police commissioner, the police had traced her to Mukhadar in Kozhikode. But they could not bring back the girl as she refused to go with the police, he said. A VHP functionary in the capital city said that an NRI, hailing from Sasthamangalam, had complained that his daughter, who was a student of the Presentation High School, Kozhikode, had fallen into the trap of the love jihadis. Now, she is being given 'counselling' as she was saying that her father was worshiping satan.A counselling centre has also been opened in Kochi. A website 'kerala hinduhelpline.com' will be launched soon offering assistance to the needy. Modelled on the Kerala initiative, 'All India Hindu Helpline' will be launched in Pune soon on the direction of VHP international secretary general Dr Praveen Bhai Togadia, Manikantan said.

http://expressbuzz.com/states/kerala/vhp-launches-shivaji-hindu-helpline/176643.html

Thank fully this time the source of news is from a sickular newspaper itself.

I believe such initiatives should be taken all over the country, because jihadis are working everywhere. Even we should be doing things like spreading word of mouth and helping at local levels. :)

isavasya
07 June 2010, 10:26 AM
6th june ,MYSORE: Weeks after a Muslim youth was nabbed for allegedly kidnapping and marrying a minor girl, the district police have labelled it as a case of Love Jihad.

The police said that Pooja, 17, I PU student from K R Nagar, Mysore district, was rescued 10 days after she was kidnapped by Azeem Afeez, 22. She is now with her parents.

She told the police that Azeem forcefully converted to Islam before marrying her. She was also rechristened as Meheq Taj. Afeez's parents Hasan Idinabba and Raziya, his relative Rafiq and Pooja's classmate Sherin Taj are absconding.

According to sources, the police are planning to book a lawyer who helped Azeem in legal matters. Azeem fled from his home town Ullala, Dakshina Kannada after he was booked in a robbery case. He took shelter at the residence of his relative Rafiq in K R Nagar. Later with help of Sherin Taj, he trapped Puja into love in January.

Three days after she went missing on March 1, Puja's brother Pavan Kumar told the police that the last time he had seen her, she was with Azeem. Following this, the police began tracking Azeem. He took her to various places in Karnataka and Kerala before reaching Ullala. According to police, Azeem also sold Puja's gold jewelleries to bear his travel and lodging costs. Police are on the look out for his friends Siddiq of K R Nagar and Hassan Kaka of Chikmagalur.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mysore/Love-Jihad-girl-rescued/articleshow/5767968.cms

@all

This is something which is happening, please open your eyes, read the amnesty human rights report which is a international organisation, so many Hindu and Christian women in Bangladesh and pakistan are raped and converted to Islam, and even in india in kerala, Muslim dominated areas of Karnataka it is happening. even in Egypt , the copt Christian women are raped and converted to islam by muslims.

True there are bad people in all religions, but I have never heard that any sick rapist forcefully converts the victim after raping a women, this is only a quality of Muslims, it also shows rapes are done in name of spreading islam,I pity the rotten heads of mullahs and how they spread their religion by such perverted means. The means of spreading islam religion are so perverted, just the thought of some one raping a minor and forcing his religion on her makes me sick.

Let us all unite and do something about it, I think we should work at local levels for some Hindu organisation, help other hindus , especially poor families and kick away psychopath rapists before they harm our girls.

Believer
16 July 2010, 05:11 PM
This sad tale has been repeated innumerable times by muslim men in conjunction with the mullahs. In India, at least the girls can be rescued, but in Pakistan, this sort of stuff is still happening to the few hindus left there and there is no recourse. The code of silence in the muslim community there, prevents finding these girls once they are abducted. Besides, once they are converted, raped and married off, they are kept in madrasas for indoctrination and then they are allowed to live with their 'husbands' under the watchful eye of the husband's family. After some time, the girls lose their desire to be 'found' as they face a life of humiliation and rejection by coming back to their parent's house. So they become willing participants in this game. Blessed are the people who risk their well being in finding and rescuing these abducted girls.

MahaHrada
16 July 2010, 05:41 PM
In the same way some Islamists turn their own women and men into suicide bombers, first rape them and then force them into obedience using shame and subsequent punishment to leave them no choice but obey.

"Iraqi woman had 80 women raped then recruited as suicide bombers"

A WOMAN suspected of recruiting more than 80 female suicide bombers has confessed to organising their rapes so she could later convince them that martyrdom was the only way to escape the shame.

"We arrested Samira Jassim, known as 'Um al-Mumenin', the mother of the believers, who was responsible for recruiting 80 women'', Major General Qassim Atta said....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/mum-had-80-raped-for-bomb-mission/story-e6frf7mf-1111118752001

These unbelivable atrocities are all done in the name of submission and love of god and his commands, also males are urged to become suicide bombers by leaving them no other choice but that between shame, death and dishonour of the family or honour and suicide.

Al-Qaeda accused of using male rape to 'create' suicide bombers
Islamic terrorists are raping young men in order to drive them into suicide bombings.
The Sun quotes Algerian militant Abu Baçir El Assimi:
"The sexual act on young recruits aged between 16 to 19 was a means to urge them to commit suicide operations."
The paper claims that "intense social stigma and fear of more gay sex attacks leaves Muslims prepared to die."
Rape and homosexual acts are punishable by death under Sharia law....

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-11023.html

Believer
16 July 2010, 05:55 PM
Wow, did not know that such acts are performed to force young people to become suicide bombers. And it's in the name of their all merciful god.

MahaHrada
18 July 2010, 05:36 AM
Wow, did not know that such acts are performed to force young people to become suicide bombers. And it's in the name of their all merciful god.

What is hard to understand for any non-muslim is that it is almost in every situation that the victims are those that are responsible and guilty if a rape occurs, never the rapist.
If a woman walks around unprotected by family members in public without a full face cover she is asking to be raped, she is already to be considered guilty the rape is only considered as a minor offence everybody is excused to do, when meeting an "evil seductive woman" like that, especially if the woman is a non-muslim. Rape also gay rape is even considered a legal punishment for misbehaviour and it is allowed when done with a witness present and is a common practice in jails. In the case of an unmarried virgin that is sentenced to death it is even a pious deed and a religious law that she must be raped before being executed. Rarely a muslim will intervene if woman are seen solitary in public and therefore raped, like it just happened in WB a few days ago to 3 Hindu Girls.

3 Hindu Girls raped and brutally tortured by Jihadis in West Bengal
.....At 11.30 am, when they were passing through Muslim dominated Middepara, about 400 Muslim youths chased and surrounded the hapless Hindu girls. They were in a joyous mood. The Muslim girls fled.
The Muslim boys snatched the scarves (dupatta) of the 3 Hindu girls and poured liquor on their whole body. The girls were absolutely scared and unable to resist.
The girls were molested, raped and brutally tortured in broad daylight. Nobody came in their rescue as the area is Muslim area.

http://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?PageID=11599&SKIN=C

Ps. I just noticed that there is no mainstreanm media coverage on this as yet, so there is some hope that this story might just be a rumour. But the situation is bad enough as it is.

Eastern Mind
18 July 2010, 06:47 AM
Vannakkam:

What are the forces at work that may help change all this? One that I see is when Muslims move to the west, they see a different mindset. There is far less brutality for one. Our laws are also protecting everyone more or less equally. Then some of that might rub off on folks back home.

What, if anything, as an individual, can you do? It is one thing to point fingers at a problem and be shocked, and yet another to do something about it. Suggestions? I have none other than to vote for the political party in my country that is the most against these types of atrocities.

The UN is helpless when a country declares they don't want outside forces investigating. (South African apartheid, Sri Lanka today, etc.)

Aum Namasivaya

MahaHrada
18 July 2010, 11:49 AM
Vannakkam:

What are the forces at work that may help change all this? One that I see is when Muslims move to the west, they see a different mindset. There is far less brutality for one. Our laws are also protecting everyone more or less equally. Then some of that might rub off on folks back home.

What, if anything, as an individual, can you do? It is one thing to point fingers at a problem and be shocked, and yet another to do something about it. Suggestions? I have none other than to vote for the political party in my country that is the most against these types of atrocities.

The UN is helpless when a country declares they don't want outside forces investigating. (South African apartheid, Sri Lanka today, etc.)

Aum Namasivaya

I think we are all different individuals and our life makes sense only when seen within our own community and the society we live in, thats why i don´t know what others can do. It depends too much on who you are and where you live. But in general i think an important thing everyone can do is point out that there are problems with Islamic teachings and their influence on society, and that Islam is a considerable threat for other non muslim nations and societies, which is as yet not taken seriously enough. I think the impending strengthening of the ummah and the rising probability of a world rule of the caliphate is maybe the greatest threat that humanity faces today and it is a threat that is factually ignored by the politicians and non governmental orgs.

Pointing fingers at others is not recommended if we also suffer from similar problems, or we want to draw the attention away from our own faults by focussing on others.
I don´t think this applies when one is pointing out the danger of supremacist political motivated Islam and the danger islamic culture poses. When there is no public awareness of a problem no one can act at all. Unless the problems is acknowledged by a broader base of people and the impression that only bigots and racists are critical of Islam is a thing of the past, no practical solutions can be developed.

The influence of the Jihadis in the UN is already very strong, it has almost become impossible to openly criticise Islam in any of its gremiums, the UN has rather become an instrument for the agenda of Islamists to criminalise criticism of Islam than a help to oppose its doctrines.

Even Amnesty international has succumbend to the jihadis and supports radical islamists.

Embattled Gender Analyst Leaves Post at Amnesty

Amnesty, the nearly 50-year-old rights group founded to speak on behalf of prisoners of conscience, has hailed Begg as a human rights defender, hosted him on speaking tours and included him in a meeting with politicians at Downing Street....Sahgal has called him "Britain's most famous supporter of the Taliban."

Sahgal said she had held several meetings over the years with higher-ups, during which she voiced her concerns about Begg and Cage prisoners, the detainees' rights group Begg founded after his release. It campaigns on behalf of Muslim leaders such as the preachers Anwar al-Awlaki and Abu Qatada.

Sahgal said she wrote a long memo for a board member at an Amnesty section who had raised concerns about Begg being invited to speak without mention of his beliefs, such as the fact that he advocates that Britain negotiate with more moderate factions of the Taliban, something that runs counter to Amnesty's stated policy....

"It tells you a lot about where women's rights stand at Amnesty International," Sahgal said in a phone interview in March. "When they had to make the choice between Begg and their most senior discrimination expert who also has researched fundamentalism, they chose Begg."

http://www.womensradio.com/articles/-Embattled-Gender-Analyst-Leaves-Post-at-Amnesty/4950.html

I must say I see the opposite of what you hope, at least in Europe where i live, the brutality of the immigrants and their gangs begins to rub off on and is even starting to begin to dominate parts of european society, while no change is noticeable the other way around, on the contrary in the islamic countries, at least during my lifetime and experience, the situation has also only changed for the worse. All the moderate and modernist, liberal and intellectual muslims have been forced out of their home countries seeked aslyum in the west, or have been imprisoned or killed long ago, or they are in the process of being exterminated.
While the islamic countries become more backward and barbaric, Europe slowly turns into a battle ground for Jihadis and this is not only happennig in eastern Europe, Chechynia or Uzbekistan or Bosnia and Croatia, but there is a threat of civil war and riots all over Europe just look at what happend in Grenoble yesterday:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10674539

Of course politicians, sociologist and media try their best to avoid any association of these riots with the teachings of Islam but point to other sociological problems as a reason, but i think it is irrational and unfounded, since support for extremist islamic values and terrorist acts exist in oil rich Emirates as well as in Paris suburbs among poor Immigrants.

One is rather afraid to admit the real causes because the consequences would be too dire, since it would imply that Islam as such always was and still is, and always will be antagonistic to democracy. human rights and most other humanist values other religions and cultures cherish. That even in the west it cannot be reformed and moderated but instead remains a political extremist movement that will not be satisfied until nothing less than its divine law, the "sharia" and Islam, that is sole submission to their god and their values is established using all means, stealthy and violent, all over the world.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9d1tv_paris-muslim-riots_news
This video apparently was done by muslims or leftist supporters of the Paris riots, it is very interesting how the violence is justified just by claiming victim status. Legal and illegal immigrants are pouring into western and central europe and if their hopes are not coming true, they get no work but have to live on social welfare, this alone, in their eyes justifies brutality, rioting, crime and random acts of violence terror and destruction directed against society as a whole.

A short report on Islam in Europe from CBN London that names some of the problems openly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoBROArHe_0&feature=related

sm78
19 July 2010, 01:25 AM
Ps. I just noticed that there is no mainstreanm media coverage on this as yet, so there is some hope that this story might just be a rumour. But the situation is bad enough as it is.

No, it means that the story is much more likely to be true as the mainstream media never cover stories in which our minority overlords could actually be regarded as guilty.

If this incident had led to a retaliation by hindus or an ensuing violence, the mainstream media would have swifly moved in to cover the "tension" between the 2 communities and in all probability placed the blame on the majority or some of its leaders. Howeve in WB and Assam, muslims are too powerful and no retaliation ever occured post independence.

The reports like above are now occuring at much higher frequencies than ever before (post independence) and soon most of WB barring calcutta (for the time being at least) will become no-go areas where hindu girls will be raped at will and hindu men murdered at will, with not a finger raised. Kerala is exactly similar.

I have now maintained that sick psuedo secular democracy of India is infact much more suitable for Muslims than Islam itself. In true Islam like Talibanized Afgan and Pak, the muslims have to make so many sacrifices and face continous threat of death for slightest misdeed. In muslim dominated India, they can do what ever they please with their own lifestyle - and apply Islamic injustice to the remainder of the population, and get protected and previledged by their victims for being religious minorities. It is the best of both worlds and it can't get better than this.

MahaHrada
25 July 2010, 09:53 AM
The reports like above are now occuring at much higher frequencies than ever before (post independence) and soon most of WB barring calcutta (for the time being at least) will become no-go areas where hindu girls will be raped at will and hindu men murdered at will, with not a finger raised. Kerala is exactly similar.

Keralas muslims seemingly are hardcore activists for Jihad many Wahabi fundamentalist groups are activly promoting political islam. There is some more intersting news on the "Love Jihad" :

Bharatiya Janata Mahila Morcha state president Sobha Surendran has urged the authorities to order a probe by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) into the ‘love jihad’ cases.
She told a news conference here on Saturday that over the past five years, around 5,000 girls had gone missing in the State. Many of them were recruited by terrorist outfits sponsored by the ISI and sent to Pakistan.

http://expressbuzz.com/cities/thiruvananthapuram/love-jihad-cases-mahila-morcha-for-nia-probe/192716.html

isavasya
27 July 2010, 03:17 AM
No, it means that the story is much more likely to be true as the mainstream media never cover stories in which our minority overlords could actually be regarded as guilty.

If this incident had led to a retaliation by hindus or an ensuing violence, the mainstream media would have swifly moved in to cover the "tension" between the 2 communities and in all probability placed the blame on the majority or some of its leaders. Howeve in WB and Assam, muslims are too powerful and no retaliation ever occured post independence.

I have now maintained that sick psuedo secular democracy of India is infact much more suitable for Muslims than Islam itself. In true Islam like Talibanized Afgan and Pak, the muslims have to make so many sacrifices and face continous threat of death for slightest misdeed. .

SM78

You are right, now the things are so frequent that even CM of kerala from anti-Hindu communist party clearly told, how Islam is going to take ove kerala ad India in next 20 years.

“In 20 years India and Kerala will become a Muslim-dominated world. Youngsters are being given money and are being lured to convert to Islam -- marry Muslim women and then give birth to Muslim children so that they can multiply,” said Achuthanandan last week in Delhi.

Speaking to reporters in New Delhi on Saturday, VS said PFI was trying to multiply Muslim numbers in the state "by influencing youth of other religions and converting them by giving money, marrying them to Muslim women and thus producing kids of the community." In a way, the CM was endorsing the concerns expressed by the Kerala high court, which in August 2009, asked the state police to probe if there was an organised racket working to lure youth for conversion using love and money.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cm-sees-muslim-conspiracy-kerala-outraged/127497-37.html?from=tn

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Kerala-CM-reignites-love-jihad-theory/articleshow/6216779.cms

Unfortunately Hindus are taking no guard against all these, and those who talk about protecting Hinduism, get hammered by sickular Hindus themselves. Even atheist Achuthanandan is better than such Hindus. Country's as well as Hinduism destruction is clearly written in Hands of today's Hindus.

satay
27 July 2010, 09:54 AM
Admin Note

Thread under review.