http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbToQCbZOOo

Sahasranama
30 May 2010, 12:01 PM
Rig veda:

Who really knows?
Who will here proclaim it?
Whence was it produced?
Whence is this creation?
The gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe.
Who then knows whence it has arisen?

Whence this creation has arisen
- perhaps it formed itself, or perhaps it did not -
the One who looks down on it,
in the highest heaven, only He knows
or perhaps even He does not know.

Nasadiya Sukta

That's hinduism.

But Christianity of course, has all the answers.

sanjaya
31 May 2010, 05:11 PM
Well I listened to the first video. I'm not sure I want to hear the second.

I have to say that I genuinely feel sorry for this person. He's turned his back on his family and culture, and accepted the lie that his grandmother is in hell, all because of some misguided belief that he too will be condemned if he doesn't practice this religion. He is destroying his own life for the sake of these horrible beliefs. I hope he some day realizes that God doesn't demand any of these absurdities of us, and finds his way back to him.

Kumar_Das
31 May 2010, 06:56 PM
Well I listened to the first video. I'm not sure I want to hear the second.

I have to say that I genuinely feel sorry for this person. He's turned his back on his family and culture, and accepted the lie that his grandmother is in hell, all because of some misguided belief that he too will be condemned if he doesn't practice this religion. He is destroying his own life for the sake of these horrible beliefs. I hope he some day realizes that God doesn't demand any of these absurdities of us, and finds his way back to him.

those two clowns are definitely NOT Brahmins. LOL

this thing is so friggin obviously staged, i can only pity xtians that they have to stoop this low.

insanely pathetic, just goes to show how much they are in a losing end.

Ramakrishna
31 May 2010, 11:02 PM
Namaste,

I just watched both videos, and how pathetic those two men are! They've accepted Jesus, and now all their sins are forgiven and they're going straight to heaven! I love at the end of the first video the man was trying to say how accepting Jesus isn't all of it, and there's still more to be done. Accepting Jesus isn't all of it, you also need to go out and force other people to convert and teach others about Jesus. He was saying that there's something deeper in Christianity, but that's all there is to it. Accept Jesus, then force others to do the same.

By the way, does anybody know what the man was talking about in the second video when he said he would have to live 144,000 more lives? I've never heard anything like that before.

Hare Krishna

Ramakrishna
31 May 2010, 11:05 PM
those two clowns are definitely NOT Brahmins. LOL

this thing is so friggin obviously staged, i can only pity xtians that they have to stoop this low.

insanely pathetic, just goes to show how much they are in a losing end.

Namaste Kumar_Das,

How do you know they are staged? You think both videos are staged? The first one might be, but the second video is a clip from "The 700 Club", which is a prominent Christian talk show.

Hare Krishna

charlebs
02 September 2010, 07:04 AM
I hate how some christians think only Jesus will save you from misery
I also hate how christians went from the idea of reincarnation to an idea of eternal damnation if you haven't accepted Christ (or ever heard of him :s)

I believe God appeared on earth multiple times to teach us but that he is hardly recognized by anyone.
So why would only the son of God lead you to heaven? Is God not loving enough?

PARAM
02 September 2010, 08:03 AM

After reading your comments, I don't think I should check those stupid videos

But where is there Jesus either, if he have all there sis he must be in hell, right !

However I will say when those missionries are promoting Hinduism as Satanism, we should change to it

Narak- Heaven
Swarg- Hell
Paap- Pious work
Punya- Devilish deeds

Who is going to hell is going to Swarg, who will go to heaven will go to..:D

I am not sure if others are going to accept any of this, or may be who knows.

pronky
21 September 2010, 11:28 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im a newbie ..............im glad to being with us......

Eastern Mind
22 September 2010, 06:44 AM
Vannakkam pronky: Welcome to these forums.

Aum Namasivaya