PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Clarence

Clarence
03 June 2010, 03:27 AM
Hello and namaste to everyone here,

My name is Clarence and I am from the East Midlands in the UK. I am (mainly) white (with a little bit of Indian in the mix, probably from Mauritius) and a practising Buddhist. I became interested in Sanatana Dharma at university where most of my friends were from Gujarati families and I turned to Buddhism as it was the path of least resistance into a more detailed study of Indian philosophy. Many years later my interest in "Hinduism" will not go away so I hope to spend some time lurking here and asking stupid newbie questions in order to find out more. There are many, many things that I really don't understand yet so I ask you all to be patient with me, and feel free to let me know when I am being really dense. I have a thick skin and an insatiable appetite to learn :)

Regards

Clarry

Eastern Mind
03 June 2010, 12:22 PM
Vannakkam Clarence:

Welcome to these forums. Read away, ask away. Hopefully you'll learm something from this motley crew.

Aum Namasivaya

Ramakrishna
03 June 2010, 09:39 PM
Namaste Clarence,

Welcome to HDF. As Eastern Mindji said, read away and ask away! We are all here to help you and answer any questions you have about Sanatana Dharma. There are many knowledgeable Hindus on these forums.

Hare Krishna

Odion
04 June 2010, 04:45 AM
Welcome Clarence! :)

devotee
04 June 2010, 07:48 AM
Welcome Clarence ! :)

OM

LALKAR
04 June 2010, 10:45 AM
Namaste Clarence

sambya