PDA

View Full Version : deceptions that muslims produce

Kumar_Das
03 June 2010, 05:55 AM
as I've said constantly before, islam works in a way that demonizes everything else as being against it and tries to elevate itself as the righteous and true and then offering itself as the alternative.

it attacks you on every possible way psychologically so that you have to accept it.

the muslim equates Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva with conspiracy theories, reptilians, evil spirits and extra terrestrials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7HxZd7hESE

Avazjan
03 June 2010, 06:07 AM
I am disturbed by the level of hatred in this post.

Is this really necessary?

So many great gurus were nominally Muslim, or freely gave teachings to Muslims.

I do not think making generalized statements about the evilness of Islam, or calling people "filthy Muslim bastards" is a good idea, whether or not Islam is an inferior religion as the case may be.

charlebs
06 April 2011, 04:51 AM
it is one confused man, done through orthodoxy. it does not matter much.

charlebs
09 April 2011, 05:09 PM
well then destroy them, but try not to mention hinduism, there's too much disrespect in the world already. it's not needed. most of us just care about our families.

Harinama
04 May 2011, 05:46 PM
I've grown up with half of my friends being Muslim, and I never once did feel harrassed or demonised by them. Except one guy who was preaching to me... but it did help that he was good looking. XD

All in all, Islam is also a form of Vaishnavism, albeit a corrupted form of it, and Muhammad is accepted as a shaktyavesha avatara of Lord Vishnu, according to our Gaudiya acharyas. So I will accept that Muhammad had taught sakhya rasa of the Lord. :D

Ramakrishna
04 May 2011, 07:40 PM
Namaste Harinama,

All in all, Islam is also a form of Vaishnavism, albeit a corrupted form of it, and Muhammad is accepted as a shaktyavesha avatara of Lord Vishnu, according to our Gaudiya acharyas. So I will accept that Muhammad had taught sakhya rasa of the Lord. :D

I have never heard of this before. Can you tell me which acharyas have taught this?

Jai Sri Ram

Harinama
04 May 2011, 08:36 PM
Srila Prabhupad and Srila Bhaktivinod Thakur of the Gaudiya sampradaya, of course. :D

"In the age of Dvapara, Uddhava and Arjuna became the qualified authorities of sakhya rasa. They preached this rasa throughout the world. Gradually tha rasa expanded up to the Arabian countries and touched the heart of Mohammed, the knower of religious principles."

-- Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura

Of course, Srila Prabhupad also said that Muhammad was a shaktyavesha avatara of Krishna, as well as a pure devotee of the Lord, and that Islam is a form of Vaishnavism, although corrupted, as well as Christianity and Judaism.

Adhvagat
05 May 2011, 01:45 AM
It's funny that whenever Prabhupada uses the word shaktiavesha he later explains that this means that the incarnation is not Vishnu himself, but instead a person descending from higher planes, which the proper term would be only avesha, and not shaktiavesha, If I'm not mistaken.

Prabhupada NEVER said Jesus/Mohamed/whosoever were direct avatars of Vishnu, mainly because there's proper documentation in the Bhagavata Purana for fake claims of avatarhood to be dismissed.

If Judaism, Christianity and Islam are corrupted lines then they could only be started by yogabhrastas.

Harinama
05 May 2011, 01:23 PM
It's funny that whenever Prabhupada uses the word shaktiavesha he later explains that this means that the incarnation is not Vishnu himself, but instead a person descending from higher planes, which the proper term would be only avesha, and not shaktiavesha, If I'm not mistaken.

Prabhupada NEVER said Jesus/Mohamed/whosoever were direct avatars of Vishnu, mainly because there's proper documentation in the Bhagavata Purana for fake claims of avatarhood to be dismissed.

If Judaism, Christianity and Islam are corrupted lines then they could only be started by yogabhrastas.

Well, he translates the word 'shaktyavesha' as in the embodiment of the Lord's shakti, or energy; he actually uses 'empowered messenger' of God to translate his idea that they have been directly empowered and authorised by the Lord, although not directly an avatara. Thus Narada Muni, Prahlada Maharaja, and Svayambhuva Manu would be included in shaktyavesha-avatara understanding.

I've heard some Gaudiya Vaishnavas say that Srila Prabhupada only said that to be nice; others literally do believe in accepting Jesus, Moses and Muhammad (claimed by Srila Prabhupada as shaktyaveshas, and by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura as acharyas empowered by God to teach each rasa to the Western world; Moses with dasya, Jesus with vatsalya, and Muhammad with sakhya) as empowered messengers of Krishna.

In any case, I am sure Srila Prabhupada said these things to show that a) elements of bhakti and the nine processes of bhakti-yoga can be found in different religions, and b) religious ideals are to be found in full completion in Vaishnavism as the original religion.

Eric11235
06 May 2011, 12:41 PM
Vannakam,

As a quick response to the OP

Was not Sri Ramakrishna at one point a practicing Muslim? Are we not all from Atman? Why such vitriol?

Whether you agree with a certain belief system or not is your personal opinion, but to be so virulent and elitist in a certain manner goes rather against, if nothing else, my personal take on Sanatana Dharma.

We all pray to the supreme, whatever that may be, lying beyond the scope of human comprehension. So should we not tone down such potent rhetoric?

Namaste

wundermonk
06 May 2011, 01:38 PM
Whether you agree with a certain belief system or not is your personal opinion, but to be so virulent and elitist in a certain manner goes rather against, if nothing else, my personal take on Sanatana Dharma.

We all pray to the supreme, whatever that may be, lying beyond the scope of human comprehension. So should we not tone down such potent rhetoric?

Can we please stop creating this equivalence between SD and other religions in general and Islam in particular? Can you tell me of one country that was carved out of another country by Hindus because their religious beliefs were different from the others in that country?

No? Your equivalence fails.

To say that SD and Islam are similar is possible only on completely disregarding the history of earth since 700 AD.

Eric11235
06 May 2011, 03:16 PM
Vannakam wundermonk,

My point was not that they are similar, I was simply saying that such virulent and hate filled rhetoric is not befitting the way of SD. To say such things really makes you no better than the one's with which you direct your hate filled speech.

charitra
06 May 2011, 05:34 PM
This just in from London-istan: Violent clashes outside U.S. Embassy after hundreds of UK Muslims stage mock funeral for 'murdered' Bin Laden
By Daily Mail Reporter (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=y&authornamef=Daily+Mail+Reporter)
Last updated at 10:53 PM on 6th May 201

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384344/Osama-Bin-Laden-death-UK-Muslims-stage-mock-funeral-outside-US-Embassy.html#ixzz1Lc8AemFX (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384344/Osama-Bin-Laden-death-UK-Muslims-stage-mock-funeral-outside-US-Embassy.html#ixzz1Lc8AemFX)

Therefore as you all can see terrorism is unequivocally religion centric, not a political or other nonreligion based ideology. Of note is these processions/ protests take place on Fridays, typically originating from the mosques after their prayers. A faith that generates hatred from baseless superiority complex. :mad:

Kumar_Das
07 May 2011, 02:52 AM
Are we not all from Atman?

No.

Why such vitriol?

Why do you have a problem with me and not the Muslim who made that? And how dare you say my words to be vitriol?

Whether you agree with a certain belief system or not is your personal opinion,

I am not criticising Islam per se, the thread is about the lowly Muslim pig insulting my religion and Gods.

but to be so virulent and elitist in a certain manner goes rather against,

Virulent? Your existence is virulent. The procreation that went into your birth was an abomination.

Elitist? I leave elitism to you Muslims, you win hands down.

And then finishing your nonsense off with a highly contradictory sentence.

Eric11235
07 May 2011, 01:31 PM
Phew, I apologize for my arrogance