PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Riverwolf
12 June 2010, 09:47 PM
Will I ever be able to post without needing to be reviewed by mods? I do understand the practice, and don't think it should be changed; it's just slightly annoying that I make a post and it won't actually be up for several hours.

Eastern Mind
13 June 2010, 03:45 PM
Riverwolf:

You have to send a cheque for a hundred dollars to Sri Satay, and then you will be able to post freely.

You mean he didn't mention this to you in the beginning?

Seriously, I think its a count of ten or so and you're okay. There might be some other stipulation. Just keep posting away.

Aum

Riverwolf
14 June 2010, 12:10 AM
Riverwolf:

You have to send a cheque for a hundred dollars to Sri Satay, and then you will be able to post freely.

Huh... no he didn't. Well, in that case, I have no obligation to do so, and shall just demand it! ^_^

Seriously, I think its a count of ten or so and you're okay. There might be some other stipulation. Just keep posting away.

Aum

Thanks. It's a good system for a small forum like this.

Riverwolf
14 June 2010, 12:11 AM
YAY! I can do it now!

anupj
14 June 2010, 12:22 AM
Namaste Riverwolf,

actually it is one way of keeping the forum clean from useless posts. If given the freedom some people will start posting advertisements, and anti-hindu material. hence for some posts(i think 10 posts) you will be monitored, and then you can post freely, as you are able to do now.

Pranam

Riverwolf
14 June 2010, 12:54 AM
Namaste Riverwolf,

actually it is one way of keeping the forum clean from useless posts. If given the freedom some people will start posting advertisements, and anti-hindu material. hence for some posts(i think 10 posts) you will be monitored, and then you can post freely, as you are able to do now.

Pranam

For a small forum like this, it's a good practice. I wasn't criticizing it so much as wondering if I'd ever be able to post freely. ^_^ I'm happy that I can now.

atanu
14 June 2010, 01:00 AM
Riverwolf:

Aum

Now i get it. I used to wonder why some are pardoned for 10 murders.

(kindly do not count this post as one offence).

Lajila
12 August 2010, 09:16 AM
Thanks for this thread! I was wondering why I couldn't see my posts, just like this one.

I'll keep posting and I should hopefully get there.

kiya kabooter
21 August 2010, 05:46 PM
I had the same question. I was hoping it wouldn't be forever. Thanks!

Henk
29 September 2010, 03:27 PM
Wow 100 dollars :eek:.

Part of me thinks its a good system so spammers and idiotic mails are filterd.
Tho i must admit that i have been waiting all day to get my post on the site.
And its still not here ... i guess im impatient today.

I think ill just w8 for 10 posts instead of paying 100dollars :sleeping: