PDA

View Full Version : Einstein, science, quantum physics and Hindu phylosophies and advaitha.

upsydownyupsy mv ss
24 June 2010, 08:03 AM
Einstein
Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish.
I see a clock, but I cannot envision the clockmaker. The human mind is unable to conceive of the four dimensions, so how can it conceive of a God, before whom a thousand years and a thousand dimensions are as one ?
What I'm really interested in is whether God could have made the world in a different way; that is, whether the necessity of logical simplicity leaves any freedom at all. -quoted from Yajvan.
My first conversation with god "What is this?"
His reply "The actual reality." - upsydownyupsy mv ss

Einstein, is the person in quantum physics to explain the philosophy of advaitha, big bang and many others, through E=mc^2 and his theory of relativity.

From the theory of relativity, he said, when a thing travels at a great velocity , then its mass and energy also increases. -> Note 1

In the beginning, there was the primordial fireball leading to the Big Bang! But, where did that come from? A big crunch of previously existing universe in the place of this? O.k then... Where did the first primordial fireball come from? -> Note 2

In the Hindu philosophy, We are told that a kind of shabdha is the origin of the universe or the so called 'primordial fireball-> Note 3

From (1) and (2),
Let us consider a mass-less object called 'C#' vibrating at a that great velocity required to gain mass and energy. It gains energy, still it continues vibrating till a huge mass and energy is gained called 'the primordial, primordial fireball' (assume such a thing :P). It then goes Bang and the cycle of Bang-Crunch begins. -> Note 4.

By comparing (3) and (4) we can come to a conclusion that a shabdha is that vibration itself and the origin of primordial primordial fireball. We can come to another conclusion that ancient Hindus were not fools and were way more advanced. They used a 7th sense to know about the four dimensional universe. Einstein confirmed this fact.

If we try to perceive the non perceivable through our, its like wanting to go to the other planets bare-footed. We need to develop a special sense through the Kundalini and evolve!

SEE THIS ENTIRE VIDEO CAREFULLY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fWtBq8uWKE&playnext_from=TL&videos=hAb4SjDOdU4&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rev-rn-2r-18-HM

Ao
30 June 2010, 12:34 AM
Interesting! There are new ideas on time itself as well. The best simile I've read is that time is like temperature--to get a temperature reading, we average out the energies of all the molecules in a given area; this is necessarily very imprecise because otherwise there would be far too much data to be of use. The corollary with time naturally fits with Einstein's own ideas regarding the subjective nature of time re: your position in the universe. It might be that time does not really, truly, exist at all--that it is simply an imprecise measurement tool we find useful in our lives.

upsydownyupsy mv ss
03 July 2010, 06:04 AM
Interesting! There are new ideas on time itself as well. The best simile I've read is that time is like temperature--to get a temperature reading, we average out the energies of all the molecules in a given area; this is necessarily very imprecise because otherwise there would be far too much data to be of use. The corollary with time naturally fits with Einstein's own ideas regarding the subjective nature of time re: your position in the universe. It might be that time does not really, truly, exist at all--that it is simply an imprecise measurement tool we find useful in our lives.
Thanks!

Kumar_Das
22 July 2010, 08:54 PM
We can come to another conclusion that ancient Hindus were not fools and were way more advanced. They used a 7th sense to know about the four dimensional universe.

The Shastra dont speak of just 4 dimensions but more than that.

Ao
23 July 2010, 02:05 AM

How many? I'd be surprised if it was 10, because that's what String Theory has postulated (though there only, apparently, to make the mathematics behind String Theory work--it suggests that the extra dimensions are folded down in such a way that we don't experience them).

Ao
23 July 2010, 02:06 AM

How many? I'd be surprised if it was 10, because that's what String Theory has postulated (though there only, apparently, to make the mathematics behind String Theory work--it suggests that the extra dimensions are folded down in such a way that we don't experience them).