PDA

View Full Version : My conversation with him and the question......

upsydownyupsy mv ss
24 June 2010, 08:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fWtBq8uWKE&playnext_from=TL&videos=hAb4SjDOdU4&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rev-rn-2r-18-HM
In the video, carefully observe the Hindu saint and the Buddhist saint speaking. Even more carefully observe the point 8:17. This point is that point which is same as the point where I asked God, "What is this? What am I? What is everything? Who am I? What is anything? This can't be happening..." about what I have been and will continue to perceive. And also "Is this even real?" I then asked, then I don't know who asked (Was it me or was it he who asked?) "What is reality?" Then I know for sure he started, "Can you define reality? If reality is what is sense through your senses, then REALITY AS YOU KNOW DOES NOT EXIST." If reality is what you are, THEN THE REAL YOU, OR the real me is REALLY THE REALITY WHICH IS TRUE AND IT DEFINITELY EXISTS."
I was shocked to know from a text, recently, that Sriman Maha Vishnu, sleeping in the Ksheera Sagara asked the same questions and he too heard himself.
Can anyone tell me what all of this implies????? What is the meaning?????
I want to know what is going on
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ADVAITHA BHASKARA, GUIDE ME~

SethDrebitko
24 June 2010, 12:56 PM
We are all nothing more than conscious minds attempting to continue and draw ourselves closer to oneness by broadening our understanding of all things.

upsydownyupsy mv ss
28 June 2010, 06:37 AM
We are all nothing more than conscious minds attempting to continue and draw ourselves closer to oneness by broadening our understanding of all things.
Hmm... What is Consciousness? Who are we to attempt anything at all? What are we attempting? Are we independent in the first place to attempt anything? What do you mean by understanding? What do you mean by the phrase 'of all things'(sorry if this sounds a bit awkward or mean, this is the way of me arriving at the results).
If I've received anything or something at all, its all by questioning. People avoid me a lot as I QUESTION A LOT. OUR QUEST IS TO QUESTION AND ARRIVE AT THE RESULT. This is the way of science and phylosophy. :)

Ekanta
28 June 2010, 07:43 AM
This will be brief... its stated in the vedas that "Vishnu is sacrifice" and that God "entered" creation and made it alive. Krishna says in the Gita: "I alone am the supreme sacrifice here in the body". So Vishnu can be said to be Brahman from the view of creation. Vishnu also means pervader. Vishnu resides in the heart which is also know as kshira sagara or "ocean of milk". Milk is white and symbolic of purity since in a pure heart/mind God can be "experienced". So Brahman as Vishnu entered creation and became both beings and gods... Now the rest is kind of obvious...

This is a simplification! Perhaps someone else will explain it better?

Onkara
28 June 2010, 07:58 AM
Hello SS
I find your explanation quite unique and enjoyable, Ekanta. :)

I watched some of this video, I think the part is 7:17. Anyway, I could not see how it helps (no disrespect implied) may I politely suggest reading the upanishads rather than youtube vidoes on modern quantum physics until you feel your questions on Sanatana Dharma are more satisfied. Not that there is a problem, but the topic isn't presented in the same way and I imagine it could lead to more questions than answers perhaps.

What is Consciousness?
Consciousness is the source of your Self in which all things arise, including the questions and the answers. When they arise in consciousness they are known by you.

Who are we to attempt anything at all?
Exactly, call off the search, be consciousness, know your bliss.

What are we attempting?
Nothing, it is all happening in consciousness. You are witnessing that.

Are we independent in the first place to attempt anything?
Whilst you are searching you will feel independence, as the answer will feel it lies outside of you. When the search is called off, and you find you are that which was searching and that which was sought, the state of independence or not, will be fully understood.

Hope that helps :)