PDA

View Full Version : This is the Theism of most Hindus "Omnitheism"

Kumar_Das
18 July 2010, 12:39 AM
Believing all religions are equal and true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnitheism

The most dumbest idiotic imo.

Whats worse is Hindus allying with xtians or muzzies. The most annoying is saying "I believe Jesus could have been an incarnation of Vishnu" or "Allah tero naam, Ishwara tero naam" considering how much Hindus have suffered.

I think its about time, you woke up.

Because whether they publicly admit or not, xtians and muzzies consider you to be the lowest of the low.

A Hindu should never take a xtian and sure as hell a muzzie as fellow theist or defend them when their religion is under attack. The due for finally growing a spine and stand up has expired.

Ramakrishna
19 July 2010, 12:09 AM
Namaste Kumar_Das,

For a while I really looked into a way of incorporating Jesus Christ into Hinduism. I never believed he was an avatar of Lord Vishnu, but I was leaning towards believing he was some sort of prophet or something. I just felt that Jesus had to be in Hinduism somehow. Then I realized that all of that was utter nonsense. Sanatana Dharma has so much to offer, and there is no need to force Jesus Christ in it. Now I am researching the historical evidence of the existence of Jesus (thanks to some members of here) and I am currently leaning towards believing that Jesus never existed at all!

That being said, I can certainly understand how some Hindus do believe that Jesus was an avatar. This is especially true with former Christians who have converted to Hinduism. I suppose that is alright for them, granted that nothing in their beliefs contradicts the core teachings of Sanatana Dharma.

I do believe that Hindus should at least show respect towards other religions, no matter what they think of Hinduism. Certainly there are Christians and Muslims who consider us the lowest of the low, but our lack in believing the same of them is what puts us above them.

However, the belief that all religions in the world are 100% correct is indeed idiotic and dumb. I think of it this way: "Sanatana Dharma is the truest and the only perfect religion in the world. Other religions have degrees of truth in them, but none are completely true and perfect as Sanatana Dharma is." After all, I do believe that a "liberal" Christian or a "liberal" Muslim can become self-realized in this lifetime, even though the chances of that are probably very small.

Jai Sri Krishna