PDA

View Full Version : Psychic powers, what may be the forces acting behind the phenomena and nature?

upsydownyupsy mv ss
27 July 2010, 09:06 AM
Approximately 11 months before 2day, I came across a book in my college library. It had explained about the various probabilities that the Psy phenomenon might take place. One of them were that Psy waves(?) may travel as electro-magnetic waves, but that doesn't explain how a psychic sees the future as nothing travels faster than light (according to Einstein) how can the Psy waves(?) travel at a greater speed it said. Why see in that perspective? We know that time changes variably unlike speed of light in vacuum in quantum physics. So time travels with different velocities(?) at different points of space (from theory of relativity). So it is possible for these waves to travel back in time(?). Even though this is another perspective (thought by me), I feel this is wrong. Probably the nature of force behind these Psy phenomena is different from the fundamental 4 natural forces, because some Psy phenomena are soo unpredictable, like the Kundalini forces for example and some meta-psychology experts say that it is more powerful than these 4 fundamental forces. So there is a possibility of a 5th force, but the EEG of a person gives the possibility that it may also be electro-magnetic force. Even though we are in a dark room subject, let us try anyway as its fun to think. :)

I, thus invite all members for a discussion here. :)

upsydownyupsy mv ss
27 July 2010, 09:07 AM
I forgot to post a question too....

Can it be a possibility that the Nataraja aspect of Shiva has already explained the string theory?