PDA

View Full Version : Lot of worries....Need your help

divinefaith
30 July 2010, 02:32 PM
Dear All,

I am unmarried though i am of 32 years of age and to add to this I am suffering from a chronic skin disease for long. And since last few months there are lot of tensions in my workplace as my boss is puting me under lot of pressure and non supportive.

All these things puts so much more stress on my parents as well as me. I am depressed and stressed all the time and have a feeling of hopelessness.

I will really appreciate if you can help me out of this misery.
Sir, when will I get married? I am worried wondering whether marriage is denied in my horoscope.

Please suggest me some remedies for my chronic skin disease, early marriage and growth/peace at workplace.

My Details:
Date of Birth - 25-01-1978
Time of Birth - 10:45 AM
Place of Birth - Mumbai
Current Location - Mumbai
Sex - Male

I can also send you some of the past events details if required.

Regards,
Sanchit Dalvi

NayaSurya
03 August 2010, 09:19 AM
I waited, to see if the skilled, learned and overall educated would come.

Since they did not, the fool comes out of compassion.

Beloved Sanchit,

I am not the wise or skilled in Jyotish...but I am wise in humans. Which makes me a fool to these very advanced beings I mingle with on here...but...for you this may be some help.

Job...and boss...these things I know well. You must become perfect at your job...flawless. Devote your energies to this endevour. How can you become in a relationship if you are not perfected in the job Beloved has already given you?

Remove the stress by becoming flawless machine in your job. Only then...can you free yourself enough time to work on finding a wife.

My husband was 27 virgin and unmarried...sometimes...if you do not work on these basic things marriage can not come. He is now very successful...married with 8 children. Things can change, even if you think it's too late.

He was struggling very much in the work aspect when we met. I explained to him the workings of the job. How boss only wants results and consistency.

Once he got this lesson and he became flawless in his work, he excelled.

Never forget, pray. Pray all the time. Make every moment of your job, simply a prayer to Isvara. Every breath...when you answer the phone. Answer it as that one is Isvara. Take care of yourself and others.

Speaking of your skin, it could be definitely affected by your stress level. But even if the stress is removed and you still suffer. Tea tree oil is very good for eczema and other issues. My son had congenital eczema and it was cured by tea tree oil. Stress causes it to flair, even causes acne...

Stress is one of those harmful things. It's fighting the current of what Beloved Isvara put in front of you.

Embrace your position at this moment...allow Beloved Isvara to guide you.

Do not allow yourself one moment to worry about if or when you will marry....it will come if it is destined...and if not...you can devote this whole life time to service of Him.

Once your job is perfected...and you are flawless. Go find an orphanage...serve...feed the children inside. Go find a temple, ask for a brush and clean the floors for them. Every brush stroke...every grain of rice is a prayer directly to the Beloved Isvara.

Find ways to express your devotion. He is listening to you...believe this, because it is true. The Devas are always listening, waiting for chances to help you. Speak to them, they will guide you.

May Beloved Siva bless you in every way possible to overcome these things. I will ask Him myself today.

Hugs,
Mahalaya<3

PARAM
03 August 2010, 09:27 AM

divinefaith
Dear Pal, Yajvan is one of the ablest Jyotishi here, althrough he haven't posted anything about Jyotish you can send him a PM, with the link of this thread, or just tell him.

divinefaith
03 August 2010, 12:46 PM
Dear Mahalaya / NayaSurya,

Thanks a bunch for your very detailed reply. It is very informative and very valuable to me.

Everything that you said is motivating, inspirational and make so much sense to me.

You are a wonderful human being and every word of yours had a soothing effect on me. You are the actual most wise and skilled person.

We need more people like you around.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanchit Dalvi

divinefaith
03 August 2010, 12:47 PM
Dear Param,

I did post this thread to Yajvanji, but he replied back saying that he addresses only on spiritual matters.

Regards,
Sanchit Dalvi

Eastern Mind
03 August 2010, 01:56 PM
Vannakkam Divine faith:

There isn't much I can add beyond the excellent advice of NayaSurya. I know no jyotish.

If you can, get to a temple, preferably Ganesha, and pray a lot. Bring him a nice gift, and perhaps do a little penance like walking there or prostrating 108 times in front of him. Give him your problems. Tell Him all about it. hen trust he will help. One of the problems with prayers not working is when we really don't believe in it. But I for one can tell you from personal experience, it works.

Best wishes.
Aum Namasivaya

yajvan
03 August 2010, 02:30 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namast&#233;

I have offered divinefaith in a PM another jyotisha that would eclipse my knowledge on this matter.

When we get into marriage timing, the AL must be reviewed and the 7th there from. For job, it is the 10th from the AL ( ārūḍha&#185; lagna) and the kāraka of work, śani . Any opposition overall one needs to visit the atma-kārakā and the 7th there from. Overall resistence, one needs to evaluate the bādhaka-s&#185; in the chart.

Yet when it comes to the epidermis ( skin) I am not competent as there are multiple influences of mind and body. I am at a loss to offer help in this area, hence my recommendtion to the jyotisha I have the most confidence in and has coached me for some 10 years.

praṇām

words

kāraka कारक - who does, or produces or creates (a doer) ; instrumental in bringing about attributed actions
ārūḍha आरूढ mounted , ascended , bestridden; risen ; raised up , elevated on high; undertaken ; reached , brought to
for those interested in AL consider this post http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?p=13124#post13124 (http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?p=13124#post13124)
bādhaka - oppressing , harassing , paining ; not to be confused with bhadāka which is fortune, prosperity.

divinefaith
04 August 2010, 12:51 PM
Dear Eastern Mind,

Thanks for your kind advice. I completely agree with your opinion.

Regards,
Sanchit Dalvi

divinefaith
04 August 2010, 01:44 PM
Dear yajvanji,

Yes you have indeed offered me another jyotish in PM and I understand and respect your opinion of passing my post to another jyotish who you feel is the right person.

But at this stage of my life it would be little difficult for me to pay $200 as fee to that jyotish. But let me see what I can do. Can you please send me the contact details of that jyotisha in either PM or here in post? I will be very grateful to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanchit Dalvi

NayaSurya
04 August 2010, 07:52 PM
Your words are very kind, I thank you.

These past two days I remember you in my daily prayers and I am reminded to tell you that I also suffer from a skin problem very similar to my son's from his birth.

Mine is one which causes my skin to break out in the sunlight. Called polymorphic light eruption or PLE. Every time I am exposed to sunlight I become sun poisoned. This is problematic for my children....I do continue to go outside..knowing I will blister. I always make sure to let it heal before going back out and always avoid exposing my face if I can.

It's not something I dwell on much, as it does no good. But, I thought it might help you to know this. I live a good life, with a loving Beloved husband despite many months of being very hurt and blistered from this. Never forget that you are truly a beautiful being...the skin is nothing compared to the heart.

Mahalaya<3

divinefaith
05 August 2010, 01:01 PM
Dear NayaSurya,

Thanks for praying for me. I am very touched by this.

I am suffering from Lichen Amyloidosis, which is a chronic skin disease. It is a chronic itchy skin rashes and intensely pruritic, red-brown hyperkeratotic papules caused by abnormal deposits of amyloid in the skin.

Thanks for all your kind and encouraging words.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanchit Dalvi

redrobin
07 August 2010, 05:18 PM
Dear Yajvanji,

I am curious, for the second marriage does 7th or the 2nd from AL need to be studied? And while considering it, we are looking at exalted , house lordship etc? What are the indications of 2nd marriage and multiple marriages. I am asking this for my sister who is on the brink of her 1st marriage.

Regards,

RR