PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to the moderator

Arjuna
30 March 2006, 02:57 PM
Greetings,

What do U think about adding "Tantras" in Scriptures section and Paradvaita (Tantric Monism) in Philosophy?

Best regards,
Arjuna

Arjuna
31 March 2006, 04:20 AM
Thank U, that will be nice :)

Arjuna

satay
31 March 2006, 10:11 AM
Thank U, that will be nice :)

Arjuna

The forums you requested are already there so you can start posting there if you would like.

satay

Vajradhara
31 March 2006, 11:21 AM
would it be of value to distinguish the various Tantras by their primary affiliation, i.e. Buddhist Tantra, Hindu Tantra and so forth?

metta,

~v

satay
31 March 2006, 11:43 AM
would it be of value to distinguish the various Tantras by their primary affiliation, i.e. Buddhist Tantra, Hindu Tantra and so forth?

metta,

~v
I can certainly and easily create these subforums as long as there are going to be posts in them. Last thing we want is to have so many forums and have them sitting empty. This was a problem at the hindunet where people complained that there were too many forums but I don't think we are there yet. :)

So do you have a list of different tantras (to be honest I am not that familiar with this part of hinduism)? I can set them as subforums.

satay

Namo Narayana
03 April 2006, 03:21 PM
Satay, wonder why users online is not showing up on main page.

Arjuna
03 April 2006, 06:02 PM
It is stated to be Hindu Dharma Forums, right? Then, from this perspective Buddhist Tantrism is a subdivision of Hindu one. IMO no need to separate it. That too, essential philosophy and methods are same.

satay
03 April 2006, 09:16 PM
Satay, wonder why users online is not showing up on main page.

The who is online feature is turned off for now.

satay

Namo Narayana
03 April 2006, 10:03 PM
Satay during day time in the US the forum is slow. Any reason or is it from my side ?

satay
03 April 2006, 11:31 PM
Satay during day time in the US the forum is slow. Any reason or is it from my side ?

Yes, I noticed this today too. I know that the hosting company was having some trouble with their servers lately. I will follow up with them.

satay

Arjuna
22 April 2006, 06:43 AM
Namaste,
is it possible to make a feature to view the whole thread at once, not in 5-9 pages which is very inconvenient?

satay
22 April 2006, 05:23 PM
Namaste,
is it possible to make a feature to view the whole thread at once, not in 5-9 pages which is very inconvenient?

namaste,
to view all posts on one page of a thread, yes, that is possible by going to the archive link http://hindudharmaforums.com//archive/index.php/

but of course you can not post in this view.

Arjuna
22 April 2006, 05:46 PM
Thank U :)

sarabhanga
22 April 2006, 06:01 PM
Namaste,

Go to the User CP ~ select Edit Options ~ find Thread Display Options ~ select Number of Posts to Show from available values (5 to 40) ~ :)

Arjuna
22 April 2006, 06:20 PM
Namaste,

This is very useful, Dhanyavad ;)