PDA

View Full Version : Last Diwali at the White House....

Believer
10 August 2010, 02:12 PM
See a pimp of the Christian missionaries in action.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrkLK0ts7ok&feature=related

Eastern Mind
10 August 2010, 03:15 PM
Vannakkam Believer:

I like these kinds of things because basically he's standing up saying "I'm a Christian and I'm an idiot." So anyone who is getting doubts about that faith sees this stuff, and all doubts are removed and they just up and quit. The last thing the world needs are smart Christians. Maybe that's another oxymoron too.

Aum Namasivaya

Ramakrishna
10 August 2010, 09:29 PM
Namaste,

What a disgrace. I was very pleased to see President Obama observe Diwali at the White House. But of course there will always be fools like this guy. I checked out his channel and browsed through his videos and he is nuts. At least there are a good amount of people that are against him, as you can see from the comments on the video and on his channel.

Jai Sri Krishna

satay
10 August 2010, 11:26 PM
"Hollywood loves buddhism and hinduism" because of reincarnation !! ? :)
This is a doctor in christianity? :)

mukunda20
11 August 2010, 05:58 AM
Namaste everyone,
firstly many thanks to Believer for sharing this hilarious video. the best part was when he tried to explain the meaning of Asato ma sadgamaya. He tells that sloka means lead me from death to immorality(instead of immortality, see the video from 7:35 mins) and the words which took the cake were when he proudly told (video 7:50 mins) that jesus died on the cross to give us all immorality.
i have heard many times that Saraswati makes people to speak the truth, this is one of the instances where one can see that happening.
Best Regards,
mukunda

Ramakrishna
11 August 2010, 09:53 PM
Namaste mukunda20,

Namaste everyone,
firstly many thanks to Believer for sharing this hilarious video. the best part was when he tried to explain the meaning of Asato ma sadgamaya. He tells that sloka means lead me from death to immorality(instead of immortality, see the video from 7:35 mins) and the words which took the cake were when he proudly told (video 7:50 mins) that jesus died on the cross to give us all immorality.
i have heard many times that Saraswati makes people to speak the truth, this is one of the instances where one can see that happening.
Best Regards,
mukunda

I noticed that also. I did chuckle a little, but I did realize it was because of his accent. Nevertheless, what you said has made me think. God truly does work in mysterious ways!

Jai Sri Krishna

Eastern Mind
12 August 2010, 01:16 PM
Vannakkam:

But Christ does lead you to immorality, because once you have been saved, and taken him into your heart, he forgives.. everything. There is no longer any need to behave at all.

Aum Namasivaya

Believer
12 August 2010, 01:50 PM
Vannakkam:

But Christ dies lead you to immorality, because once you have been saved, and taken him into your heart, he forgives.. everything. There is no longer any need to behave at all.

Aum Namasivaya

Pearls of wisdom from the speaker;).

Ramakrishna
12 August 2010, 08:41 PM
Vannakkam:

But Christ does lead you to immorality, because once you have been saved, and taken him into your heart, he forgives.. everything. There is no longer any need to behave at all.

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste Eastern Mindji,

Very true. I was talking to a Christian once and she was saying how Christ forgives all her sins and she is 100% positive that she is going to heaven. I asked here why doesn't she just kill herself and go straight to heaven. After all, Christ would forgive you for killing yourself.

She was dumbfounded and couldn't respond. Just gave me a look like I was a fool...but I think we all know the person who was really being foolish :D

Jai Sri Krishna

Eastern Mind
12 August 2010, 08:56 PM
Namaste Eastern Mindji,

Very true. I was talking to a Christian once and she was saying how Christ forgives all her sins and she is 100% positive that she is going to heaven. I asked here why doesn't she just kill herself and go straight to heaven. After all, Christ would forgive you for killing yourself.

She was dumbfounded and couldn't respond. Just gave me a look like I was a fool...but I think we all know the person who was really being foolish :D

Jai Sri Krishna

Vannakkam RK: Now there's a nice illustration of talk the talk, but not walk the walk. http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Sahasranama
06 November 2010, 05:32 AM
Did Obama have a speech again yesterday on diwali?

satay
06 November 2010, 06:48 PM
Namaskar,
I think Obama was in India on Diwali this year.

Shanti
08 November 2010, 02:19 PM

Yes, he did spend Diwali in India this year. Here is a statement he made on the White House site-

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2010/11/04/statement-president-diwali

And here's a link to the video and pics of he and the Mrs. dancing with school children on Diwali-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/07/obama-dance-india_n_780022.html#s176729

~S

Believer
16 November 2010, 09:16 AM

I am more interested in what the Xitian missionary pimp (from the original post) had to say this time, than Obama's statement. :)

TatTvamAsi
16 November 2010, 06:25 PM
I am more interested in what the Xitian missionary pimp (from the original post) had to say this time, than Obama's statement. :)

haha.. I've seen that CC (converted coolie) doing other videos bashing Hindus. People like him are dangerous because they have been infected with FILTHianity (corpse-worshiping cult) and they know the nuances of Hindu culture enough to subvert it.

On a side note, did you read about those missionary's who were shot in Afghanistan by the taliban? That was the only GOOD thing the taliban has done! :D

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10900338