PDA

View Full Version : Smiles from the UK.

Lajila
12 August 2010, 04:28 AM
Namaste,

I joined a while ago but have been so busy that I forgot all about it! I'm Lajila, the name was given to me by a Hindu friend after the first time I went to a Hindu temple, I was pretty nervous!

I just got back from backpacking in India, which was the most amazing experience. I spent a lot of time practising meditation and yoga, but still am a novice compared to many.

I am here to learn much more about Hinduism and other faiths, and hope to make some new friends from around the world :)

If there is anything you would like to know, please ask :)

Lajila.

Eastern Mind
12 August 2010, 01:19 PM
Vannakkam: Welcome Lalija to these forums. So where did you go in India? Are you also a poster on IndiaMike the travel site?

Which type of Hinduism beckons you?

Aum Namasivaya

sunyata07
12 August 2010, 03:56 PM
Hello Lajila!

You're very welcome here at the forums. Backpacking in India? That must have been a truly wondrous experience! God willing, I might be able to go there one day.

You've probably had a chance to read around a few of the posts if you've joined here a while ago, and no doubt you'll find that most of the members here on HDF are very nice people who are generous with their time, knowledge and experience. I'm sure you'll fit right in. :)

Namaste,

OM Shanti

Ramakrishna
12 August 2010, 08:35 PM
Namaste Lajila,

Welcome to HDF. It's great to have you here and I look forward to your posts.

Jai Sri Krishna

Believer
13 August 2010, 10:14 AM
.... most of the members here on HDF are very nice people.....

I hope I am not the one who made you to use the word "most", instead of "all". ;)

Shanti
16 August 2010, 02:36 PM
Welcome!