PDA

View Full Version : Bogus Guru Manonatha Dasa

orlando
03 September 2010, 01:38 AM
False informations!

Kumar_Das
03 September 2010, 06:57 AM
The website looks like a complete and utter joke.

"Hare Krishna" is fully down the drain imo. It ended entirely with Prabhupad.

PARAM
03 September 2010, 07:35 AM

This website is like made by some anti hindu to promote itself.

orlando
03 September 2010, 02:37 PM

This website is like made by some anti hindu to promote itself.

I don't think so.
It seems that this website is made by sincere gaudiya-vaishnavas who wish to let know all the bad things happened in ISKCON.

Sahasranama
03 September 2010, 02:55 PM
In ISCKON there are certain people who have ruined the repution of everyone associated with the community. I am not suprised, any group who is preaching mainly to young american hippies is going to find a few rotten apples in their group. Another reason for so many sex scandals is that Prabhupada only allowed marital sex for the production of children. So if one person in the marriage is strict about that rule and the other is not, then there will be a lot of friction between the two. This will eventually lead to divorse or affairs.

Gopal Dasa
14 October 2010, 04:53 PM
I dont think its good to look at such site that talks about how bad or evil particular people are in ISKCON. I have seen people speak badly about Kirtanananda, Satsvarupa Dasa, and many others. Srila Prabhupada said that you can tell if one is God Conscious, or a Pure Devotee, by their actions. No certificate is needed. Just like there are symptoms of someone when they have the flu, so there are symptoms too of people who are God Conscious. A website does no one any good and can acutally hurt people. I think its quite dumb to pay any attention to impure devotees or imposters or anyone who will take you away from your practice. If you want to know if someone is pure in their service, then just look at their actions, they will tell all.