PDA

View Full Version : Namaste All

Surya Deva
09 September 2010, 04:58 AM
Namaste,

I just recently joined this forum for discussion of Hinduism and related matters. I am a graduate in Philosophy and have a strong interest in Hindu Philosophy. I understand Hinduism to be purely a religion of science and spirituality and believe it is the religion of an advanced scientific civilisation that existed in the Sat Yuga, and has survived to our current age. It is my opinion that Hinduism will once again become the religion of the planet and the Sat Yuga will return. I think Hindu systems of economics, government, education and science must take over in the world for the world to have a sustainable and prosperous future. This must begin with India itself which must once again become the example that leads the rest of the world. India should be a Hindu nation. It is a sad that India has a population of 80% Hindus and not only is not a Hindu nation, it is a highly Westernized nation and its ruling government is anti-Hindu and sympathetic to Muslims and Christians(which from a Hindu point of view are foreign religions) Its government, education and science systems are all Western.

Hindus need to wake up and take back control of their country.

Kismet
06 February 2012, 02:38 AM
Namaste and Welcome! :)

You seem very pronounced in your judgments. I will be happy to learn more about your views in the future.