PDA

View Full Version : Namaste from Russia

Kristina
09 September 2010, 01:18 PM
My pranams to all participants, I'm Kristina from Russia, Moscow. I would like to know what Hindu people think about their religion, what they think about other religions, I hope I will find an interesting communication here.

kallol
10 September 2010, 12:39 AM
Welcome Kristina.

You are from my favourite country and favourite city, where I have lots of friends and beautiful memories attached.

Are you attached to the ISCKON or the Ramakrishna Mutt ?

This is a great forum to understand the various aspects of hinduism.

Feel free to ask questions. Hinduism is based on queries. Whole of upanisads, Geeta are only in form of questions and answers.

Love and best wishes

Onkara
10 September 2010, 02:31 AM
Namaste and welcome Kristina!
I hope you enjoy posting here.

Ao
10 September 2010, 05:01 AM
Welcome!

I look forward to hearing your unique perspectives!

PARAM
10 September 2010, 10:10 AM

Sri Ganeshay Namah

Jai Sri Krishan

Jai Sri Ram

sunyata07
10 September 2010, 01:17 PM
Hello and warmest welcomes to you, Kristina!

Namaste.

Kristina
12 September 2010, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=kallol;50640]

Hare Krishna, thank you for reply, I'm glad, you have Russian friends in Moscow. Perhaps, you have been to Moscow? I'm not in ISCON, my Guruji is Shrila Narayana Maharaja, he is not an ISCKON leader, but also in the line of Gaudia vaishnavism.

kallol
17 September 2010, 03:46 AM
[quote=kallol;50640]

Hare Krishna, thank you for reply, I'm glad, you have Russian friends in Moscow. Perhaps, you have been to Moscow? I'm not in ISCON, my Guruji is Shrila Narayana Maharaja, he is not an ISCKON leader, but also in the line of Gaudia vaishnavism.

Thanks Kristina. Yes I have been there many times and some for months on for my official works. I have visited other places like lake Baikal, Irkust, St Petersburg, etc.

Gaudia Vaishnavism is the original one from which ISCKON has evolved and it is always good to have Guru to guide.

Chaitanya who was the originator of this path of hinduism is know for very intense love and bhakti. Though he was one of the best in scriptures also and was highly knowledgeable.

Love and best wishes

Shanti
05 October 2010, 06:56 PM
Welcome!

~S