PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter, Sun and Moon- Pushya&Cancer

NayaSurya
10 September 2010, 10:27 AM
Could anyone please enlighten me upon the factors which make Jupiter, Sun and Moon, in Pushya & Cancer so advantageous?

When I was looking back over my journal, one of my sign posts happened upon this day during the last time it occurred. It was the one which threw me into safety...and upon the path I now am on. The most important of my life. It was a night inwhich something happened...a miracle...it occurred in my household in front of many others.

I wondered...what properties of such a moment contributed to this huge sign in my journal entry.

I also read that these days will also bring Kalki...perhaps these moments are beneficial for the mundane beings such as myself as well as this avatar? Perhaps those days bring about some relief for those of us still mucking through? But how?

Jetavan
10 September 2010, 10:51 AM
Could anyone please enlighten me upon the factors which make Jupiter, Sun and Moon, in Pushya & Cancer so advantageous?

When I was looking back over my journal, one of my sign posts happened upon this day during the last time it occurred.

I'm not sure about the Sun, but regarding Jupiter, the presiding deity of Pushya is Brihaspati, the planet Jupiter.

Tapasya
08 October 2010, 08:54 AM
With regards to Guru, Surya and Chandra being in Karkata:
Guru – Uccha stana (Karkata Exaltation); Chandra – Swasta /Swakshetra (Karkata is own house); Guru, Surya and Chandra are Mitra (Graha Friends).
Other things being equal:
Guru and Chandra together (therefore in Kendra) – Gajakesari Yoga - Fame
Guru-Chandra yoga - makes the native knowledgeable and highly educated.
Surya-Chandra yoga – valour and wealth (other things being equal)
Mahabhagya yoga - If native is female, born during night, Karkata is Lagna and Surya and Chandra together in Karkata (even sign) - Good fortune throughout life
Dhana yoga (if Karkata is Lagna and receives drishti (aspect) from Kuja or Kuja is also conjunct in the sign - wealth