PDA

View Full Version : Time out for me.....

Believer
26 September 2010, 10:40 AM
Since the psyche of this tired old body needs rest, I shall be away from the forum for a while. In the mean time,

1. Make every attempt to accommodate fellow Hindus. Hindutva means Hindu one-ness.
2. Do not join any gangs - gangs of juniors/seniors/Indians/whites/others. A Lion walks alone, the sheep always travel in a herd.
3. Do visit the Dharmic Discussion Sticky, if it is allowed to stand, from time to time and if you see a reflection of yourself in there, try to wean yourself away from the negative aspects. (No, Satay is not going to foot the bill for the Disneyland trip promised there) :)
4. Don't compromise SD principles in favor of fleeting, mutual back slapping friendships.

May the good Lord watch over all of you.....

Sahasranama
26 September 2010, 12:21 PM
good luck

Ganeshprasad
26 September 2010, 12:41 PM
Pranam

good luck have a good rest, unfortunately there is no rest for the wicked.

As for your sticky, unfortunately no 1 sticks to my guts, we Hindus should always pride in our ability to debate on strength off Guru Sadhu and shastra, otherwise we easily descend in to chaos.

Jai Shree Krishna

Believer
26 September 2010, 04:38 PM
As for your sticky, unfortunately no 1 sticks to my guts, we Hindus should always pride in our ability to debate on strength off Guru Sadhu and shastra, otherwise we easily descend in to chaos.

And I fully agree with you.

I meant to say that lot of people distort the meaning of the guru-shiksha, shashtras and sacred Sanskrit verses to bring it in line with their twisted thinking.

I meant no disrespect to our revered gurus - past and present, to the holy scriptures or to the pristine sacred Sanskrit verses. I will edit that line when I am allowed to. Thank you very much for pointing it out to me.

Shanti
05 October 2010, 06:39 PM
Be well, Believer!

~S

NetiNeti
06 October 2010, 12:24 PM
I hope you find many truths and peace during your absence.

kallol
06 October 2010, 11:05 PM
Is it a upabas (fasting) for the mind ?

Anyway it is good to detach and check the balance.

Love and best wishes