PDA

View Full Version : A dream I Had Last Week

Henk
29 September 2010, 08:30 AM
Hi all i had this dream last week, and i keep thinking about it. Maibe someone here can help me understand it. It was a long dream and im not gonna write it down from the beginning till the end, maibe ill do it later.

Dream:
My dream starts in a huge home i bought ... its old and needs rebuilding, but thats what im doing in real life, so i guess many things in dreams are refected from ur awakend state. friends come to see my home we play a game and then they leave, i go on a journey and explore my new home, looking for the possibilities i can add in the rebuilding progress. then there is a garden outside in the middle of the home.

When i come into the garden i see lots of trees, at 1st they dont seem special, i see a gardener who is working there and we talk to each other about maintaining the garden etc... he go's back to work while i look at the trees in the garden, i walk towards one of the trees and i notice it has flowers on it. So i walk closer to look at it, i hold a flower in my hand and smell it (it looks like a lotus, purple pink colors) as i let the flower go and look at the leafs of the tree i notice there are hindu pictures on it. im amazed and walk back to see the complete picture of all the trees .. its just one of those moments you just stand still in ur dream, and enjoy the moment...

the dream continues with the gardener ... we go on a trip thru the city and return to the home .. i explore more parts of the home with a friend, see many cool rooms wich all give me ideas of how to rebuild the home .. then my dream ends....

a few days later and im still thinking about my dream ... searching on internet for meanings and the hindu leaf with the girl on it ... then i find this picture: http://www1.sulekha.com/mstore/expatriatehindu/albums/default/baby_krishna%20leaf.jpg
and many like it ... this is exacly what i saw in my dream, and how can this be true .. im not busy or studing the hindu religion, the only thing i know is that my mother had a picture that looked like this:
http://www.ascendedmasterindex.com/krishna_0.jpg
when i was just a kid.

I always liked gandhi and the movement he made. and i have respect for all religions, im always open for new things.

But this dream, the leaf, followed by the matching pictres .. has made me speachless ....

Thats why i came to this forum .. maibe someone here has an idea of the meaning of this dream.

thanks allot,
Henk

Eastern Mind
29 September 2010, 09:52 PM
Vannakkam Henk:

Sounds like Krishna has found you. Welcome to these forums. I hope you find us a friendly helpful bunch.

Aum Namasivaya

Henk
30 September 2010, 11:37 AM
Vannakkam Henk:

Sounds like Krishna has found you. Welcome to these forums. I hope you find us a friendly helpful bunch.

Aum Namasivaya

Thank you for the reply Eastern Mind, now that i had this dream i am eager to learn more about the hindu religion.