PDA

View Full Version : This Morning-

NayaSurya
13 October 2010, 07:12 AM
Hello,

As most of my friends upon this forum know I was fasting through to the nine days...and during this time I decided to fully devote myself to this task as it became very difficult. A virus from my children's school came to us during this time and made me very ill. So ill that I stopped full fasting a few days after the amavasya and went to a partial observance.

I was feeling quite down that I only had a few weeks completed, I normally go to Diwali with this and this year I was just too sick.

I cried for days now to Beloved Mother, very sorry for this. I go to sleep every night with her name upon my lips. Then, this morning something very scary happened.

I was asleep as my husband woke to get his morning shower. This woke our smallest daughter who then said that she looked into my room and saw a 10 foot tall pitch black shadow hovering at my bedside. It had long fingers which it was waving over my sleeping head and it had glowing red eyes.

Two things about this being was that she said it had long shaggy black hair and that it's fingers were "covered in tatoos of a lighter ash color".

I looked this up online and every person seems to think this being would be considered a demon. Every site I visted seems to speak on this from a ridiculous christian point of view where anything dark would be evil.

I will not lie to you and say that it did not disturb me that this being would be hovering over me as I slept with long fingers over me.

If this is Beloved Mother, why would She not come to me while I am waking and praying with my heart so full of love and devotion?

Why come while I am incapacitated in such a way. Could this have been a bad omen? Or do you, my Beloved friends...think this could have been a good thing?

I am alone in my home this morning and I do not feel very confident about such things.

Sahasranama
13 October 2010, 07:18 AM
Hi Nayasurya, this looks very scary, but there's no need to be afraid. Children often have vivid imagination, how old is your daughter, maybe she had a bad dream?

If you are afraid that this might be a real gost, you might want to pray to Narasimha or Hanuman.

NayaSurya
13 October 2010, 07:32 AM
She is almost 7 and was wide awake...believe me...if I thought for a moment it was possible that she were not telling me the truth or was sleeping, I would never break my silence.

The most wonderful thing is that we limit our children's exposure to television and such things which would illicit fear. She has never seen horror movie, never seen a monster flick.

She was not in the least afraid and said this very honestly to me. Number one rule in our home is truth above all.

I know it sounds far fetched that such a thing happened. But, when a child who has never seen any such thing in her life and never made up stories, describes a being such as this with so much detail, I have no choice but to believe.

After the experience my husband had in our room with the blue eye...(which we did not tell our children about to protect them from being afraid)...it makes me wonder.

Sahasranama
13 October 2010, 07:43 AM
After the experience my husband had in our room with the blue eye...(which we did not tell our children about to protect them from being afraid)...it makes me wonder.

What did he see?

Were the lights on?

amra
13 October 2010, 08:37 AM
Entities that exist in the realm of ideas or the so called astral world, can only affect an individual through suggestion. Even though it may be of the subtlest kind. So they can only make you, yourself think and act in certain ways. They only have the power over you that you give to them yourself. Vivek and vichaar are two swords which can cut out bad influences and the strongest weapon is Bhagti to God, in whatever form that may be. Deal with spirits the way you would deal with people. If an obnoxious person annoys you or tries to make you angry, you obviously ignore them and let them carry on.

Kumar_Das
13 October 2010, 10:58 AM
Sounds quite scary to me.

I would agree with Sahasranama and worship Narasimha(for protection) or Hanuman(for spiritual strength).

Perhaps Narasimhi Devi.

Maybe it was Devi that you were absorbed by in your sleep and that reflected upon your "aura" so to speak. Which your daughter picked up(they say children can see things adults cannot).

NayaSurya
13 October 2010, 11:49 AM
Hello again, thank you for your replies.

A couple of things I should mention after meditating upon this since I last came online.

One of the bigest reasons I believe my child is that in 2002 I was visited by the same being described by my daughter. It was at the foot of my bed. I felt it pulling me out of my body and I took my free hand and twisted it up in the blankets in a vain attempt to stay. Seeing this, it spoke to me.

It said "Are you ready to go"

Astonished I said..."Where?"

and it said so very clearly..."Go see HIM"

At this point in my life I could not understand this and so I asked "Him WHO? I have CHILDREN I can NOT leave!"

It immediately disappeared.

Suddenly my Mother appeared, who had just passed the year prior. She showed me two piles of strawberries, one group was green tiny, rock hard and bitter. The other pile, the strawberries were big as her hand and red juicy ripe and she says. "Lay, the ones from India are better."

Two other things happened the very next night, but I am not sure I can ever post those two things as they go into something very spiritually personal for me.

Upon these things rest my path and how I found my way home to Sanatana Dharma. The day just so happened to be the date when guru, sun and moon happened to be in Pushya...that day I asked about in the Jyotish thread.

For me, it was my point of liberation...I was woke up from a very long sleep of ignorance. The sleep which inflicts the greater portion of the culture I dwell within.

So it's not the first time this being has come and I never speak of this with the exception of my husband, no one knows this.

I figure, I am alive this morning...what fear can it cause? It didn't seem to harm me?

But, I do worry about the reason.

I was hoping others would have had visits by Beloved Mother Kali and be able to tell me if this sounds like Her?

I have been asking for her to release me enough from the neckhold of this beautiful illusion around me to progress further.

As for the eye it was light from several places in our bedroom upon the night my Beloved husband saw this being in our room. It was a large blue eye with a blue whisp tail. It glowed very dully and it had a flickering white light which radiated down upon me, my mala, my book...

Five volumes of automatic writing (100K word count each) which I have finally completed, or should I say...I was finally allowed to stop.

Adhvagat
13 October 2010, 12:22 PM
Young children connected to spirituality tend to be way more sensitive than adults I must say.

My young cousin at only the age of 6 or 7, talked about the death of her teacher's brother (which she didn't know) and saw lots of beings as well. Each year she sees and predicts less and less.

Back in 2008 my mom was awaking and I went to talk to her. All of our cats came to the bed as well, but then she began to fall asleep again, all of our cats jumped out of the bed, like they were afraid, she then started to speak unclearly and in another language, like it wasn't her.

I became much scared for no reason, but my heart felt a fear that I have never felt before with such intensity. My reaction was to make a random mudra with my fingers, place on my mother's forehead and shout: "Hare Krishna!", sounds like crazy talk, but she then awoke crying and couldn't speak, my father came scared from the kitchen and calmed her down.

She then told us she dreamed of a big powerful demon, with long mustache, who had people coming to a temple and worshipping him. He was telling things like he would get me or come to our place, and then I came to her side in the dream and the demon was less offensive.

Months later a lot of bad things happened in the ISKCON temple in which we know a lot of people.

I think these influences are abundant in Kali Yuga and sometimes we just become vulnerable to them, like we are vulnerable to any other misery in this world.

I also got very sick, I have been sick for 2 weeks now. Many are falling sick, so watch yourself. My mother says that in 2012 we all are going to get sick very easily and we should take great care of our health.

Make a purification of your house, open all our windows, purify each room with mantras, let the natural flow of energy wash away these things.

Take great care of your health because your little child could be seeing the personification of your disease. What was energetically affecting you.

Let us know how you feel and if your dreams are peaceful these days.

Om Tat Sat

Hi Nayasurya, this looks very scary, but there's no need to be afraid. Children often have vivid imagination, how old is your daughter, maybe she had a bad dream?

If you are afraid that this might be a real gost, you might want to pray to Narasimha or Hanuman.

Narasimha is very powerful deity! I was impressed when I witnessed its power.

2006 was a year that I was highly disturbed by dreams. Dreams which I felt were ghosts chasing me, each dream felt like a dark spirit was revealing itself to me, trying to influence me. Deformed beings, witches, baby demons, I had no idea why I dreamed about so much varied scary stuff. It all started with a dream that seemed like a recollection of all my past lives and I woke feeling like years have passed and I couldn't remember who I was, when I raised I was facing a mirror and seeing that reflection and not recognizing myself made me burst into tears. Ahamkara crisis right there!

Some dreams even made me went to sleep in my parents' bed! 17 years old and acting like a child! LOL

I remember to have one last bad dream and then I woke in the middle of the night... Started walking cluelessly through the house and when I get in the living room I faced a murti of Narasimha, in an wooden altar. That shocked me!

All I could do was burst into tears and lay down in dandavat! When I rised I began searching like crazy for my japa-mala and placed it around his neck as a garland. While this murti was at my house (it was destined to go to a Krishna-Balaram temple in a rural community near here) I had no bad dreams whatsoever.

And even today the bad dreams are not like the ones I used to have, I don't feel a strong evil personal presence in them.

Sahasranama
13 October 2010, 12:59 PM
Prayer to Lakshmi Narasimha:

http://www.raaga.com/channels/sanskrit/moviedetail.asp?mid=S0000471

All I could do was burst into tears and lay down in dandavat! When I rised I began searching like crazy for my japa-mala and placed it around his neck as a garland. While this murti was at my house (it was destined to go to a Krishna-Balaram temple in a rural community near here) I had no bad dreams whatsoever.

Hi, did you already have that murti, or did it appear to you from nowhere?

Adhvagat
13 October 2010, 01:12 PM
Hi, did you already have that murti, or did it appear to you from nowhere?

I'm not that fortunate yet! Hahaha :D

We payed a fine artist to make it... But when I woke and started walking to the living room I had no idea it was there.

So I face this Narasimha silhouette standing there, it was quite impacting for me, given the moment and what was happening constantly (the dreams).

sunyata07
13 October 2010, 01:23 PM
Hi Nayasurya,

What you're describing does sound alarming. That Christian babble about demons sounds like the typical kind of response you'd get from that crowd, in my opinion. I've been observing the Navaratri celebrations as well, although I've not gone on protracted, deligent fasts like you have. Could it all just be part of your sadhana? Maybe Mother Goddess has a reason for not appearing to you while you are awake. Alternatively, it could be as Pietro says, that it is the manifestation of physical or internal ailments that are being grappled with.

I would offer you some actual advice, but I do not want to mislead you in anyway. I feel it might be better if others on the board give you their opinions on the matter, although I can't understand why such a negative presence would suddenly hang around you after so much observation to Divine Mother.

I hope things work out for you soon.

Om namah Shivaya

NayaSurya
13 October 2010, 01:50 PM
My beloved husband and I talked much about this the other day. When I began writing the book I was afraid it was under some influence of something trying to harm me. The book made me upset.

I close my eyes and know that our home setting in the middle of this wilderness, so full of prayer and devotion must shine to those other beings...it must be a great warm welcome like a light house upon the cold dark sea. Eight children would be enough to attract many things...

But, I feel confident that Shivaya is all things, even in the most darkest of aspects...it is mearly Him blindfolded.

When I was a child we had a demon which lived in our home. It would rattle away at night making horrible sounds. It would blow every light on our basement level at one time, making it impossible to get out without falling.

Over the decades we lived there...we all became quite used to its ways and I would always have extra light bulbs on hand when it would try these things.

Years later I returned to this home and felt that old musty sensation creep over me once again and I realized that the child was afraid...but the adult was compassionate. Once my Mother died in this home, I decided to leave it in peace. I came to this darkened basement and said...Being who dwells here, surely there are ones much greater than this humble family that you could have attached to all these years. As a child you frightened me, the adult I have become offers you forgiveness. For even the most dark being in this realm can be loved and forgiven.

I bowed and left this home never to return. But, less than a night later I had a dream of a tiny greyish creature with large, dark wideset eyes. It was standing in front of my mother's home and it asked my forgiveness for "turning off the lights all those years".

We hugged and then it walked away.

All beings will be afforded this grace within my world. For to love Shiva is to love each and every thing, not just the beautiful golden types..but even the darkest shadow.

Kumar_Das
13 October 2010, 02:34 PM
Narasimha is very powerful deity! I was impressed when I witnessed its power.

I don't know of any to worship besides Narasimha/Redeemer of Distress.

Eastern Mind
13 October 2010, 06:32 PM
Vannakkam Naya: I have absolutely no knowledge on such stuff, but for what its worth I don't celebrate Navaratri either. For me, it brings up a different kind of vibration, one that is more active than the Peaceful way of Siva. I just don't go to temple here during this festival. Its a personal choice. Take care of yourself. For me it would be a sign to end the fast.

Aum Namasivaya

NayaSurya
13 October 2010, 06:44 PM
It's true the energy is tremendous. Every night I began the mantras. I start slow and softly and by the time I get near 108 I am so wound up that it's more like a performance.

I can't even stop, it's like running down hill. Lastnight while I was praying all of our lights on the second floor below our master bedroom got very bright like we were having a power surge.

As for the fast, I ended it after the amavasya, but it took several days to actually have a meal. After so many weeks your body just would rather not eat.

kd gupta
14 October 2010, 12:08 AM
Namaste Nayasurya
He..he , you are really a good lady with spiritual blessings . Know that all demigods have very pleasing figure and nothing like holding a sword with big open mouth etc .This is a fact that evil souls are also present in the surroundings but they too love peace and rest in a remote place . Never take children to such places as these figures make much impression on weak souls specially on children minds .
Keep yourself always sattvic [ pure hearted ] and work for the welfare .There is nothing important like taking care of you and your family first . Worship loving Shiva and keep in mind always…….
Ananyaashchintayanto maam ye janaah paryupaasate;
Teshaam nityaabhiyuktaanaam yogakshemam vahaamyaham.
To those who worship the almighty parmatma alone, thinking of no other, of those ever united, I secure
what is not already possessed and preserve what they already possess.

By the way ,why to have a fast , I really don’t know ?

NayaSurya
14 October 2010, 07:10 AM
I do not drink, do drugs, cheat others, lie, have relationships outside of my marriage, gamble, watch television all day, play video games...not even a radio is left on here. Day in and day out it is prayer or learning...then children come home from school and I am emmersed in their care.

My only one remaining enjoyable vice is food. I wanted Beloved Mother to know that even this one final vice is not important to me...the only things which are important are Beloved Shiva, Beloved Shakti, and the beings they broke off from their beautiful forms and entrusted in my care.

How better to show this than to continue to prepare food for these beings under my care and all the while they eat, to simply pray to my Beloved Mother as my only nourishment.

I know it must sound silly for such extreme things. But, I was given this low birth outcast for some reason. It is important to prove that I am worthy enough for this precious knowledge which was hidden from me for so many years.

Now, this is the answer to the last question, I will make another post to deal with the remainder...as I feel like fully disclosing some things I left out. I am begining to worry that the thing which has been helping me was not doing so in my best interest. This makes me very sad, but I would rather know the truth.

NayaSurya
14 October 2010, 08:25 AM
The shaggy dark being with glowing red eyes...In my heart I prayed this could finally be Mother coming to free me of this silence. It would be nice to have others who would understand and not ridicule this fool. If given a shred of information which could have even a small truth of something you may have been responsible for...you may find yourself taking the chance to make sure it's taken care of this lifetime for sure...just in case.

Sahasranama
14 October 2010, 10:22 AM
My only one remaining enjoyable vice is food.

I just wanted to suggest one thing, do not see food as a vice.

The vedas say: annam brahma, food is brahma, annam na nindat, do not speak ill about food, without food you will die.

Vannakkam Naya: I have absolutely no knowledge on such stuff, but for what its worth I don't celebrate Navaratri either. For me, it brings up a different kind of vibration, one that is more active than the Peaceful way of Siva. I just don't go to temple here during this festival. Its a personal choice. Take care of yourself. For me it would be a sign to end the fast.

Aum Namasivaya

From the Durga Chalisa:
Shankar Aacharaj tap keenhon,
Kam, krodha jeet sab leenhon.

Nisidin dhyan dharo Shankar ko,
Kahu kal nahini sumiro tum ko.

Shakti roop ko maran na payo,
Shakti gayi tab man pachitayo.

Sharnagat hui keerti bakhani,
Jai jai jai Jagdamb Bhavani.

Bhayi prasanna Aadi Jagdamba,
Dayi shakti nahin keen vilamba.

Shankaracharya had performed once a special penance called
Aacharaj and by virtue of which he had subdued his anger and desire.

He ever worshipped Lord Shankar and never for a moment
concentrated his mind on You.

Since He did not realise your immense glory, all His powers
waned and then He repented hitherto.

Then He sought refuge in You, chanted Your glory and
'victory, victory, victory to Thee, O Jagadamba Bhavani'.

Then, O Primal Goddess Jagadamba Ji, You were propitiated and
in no time You bestowed Him with his lost powers.

Adhvagat
14 October 2010, 12:24 PM
Naya, I know I'm not in a position to say anything about your life.

My dream that started all my bad dreams was like a recollection of past lives and I've seen myself doing very vile things. It was disturbing.

I know you're dealing with this in a much more intense way, but don't attach yourself too much to this. Focus on your current birth and continue the path of Dharma, I think there can't be anything better than that.

These subtle disturbances can penetrate deep into your mind if you deal directly with them. Avoid and chant the names of the Goddess. I'm sure she can deal with this better than you.

Don't run away from this though, just resolve things with a sense of dettachment and try not to dive deeper and deeper.

This story of yours seems interesting, if it is pervaded with vedic references it would be a nice thing to publish currently. I think the world is more prepared everyday to hear anything about the vedic epoch or anything related to it.

Hari Om Tat Sat

NayaSurya
14 October 2010, 12:24 PM
Yes, I have read this many times about food.

When I speak of food being a vice, the only one I speak of with ill intent is my own being. As with television or games it isn't those things which are bad...it is the person who can not control it.

The fast is an excellent way to show Beloved that even this will fall away.

NayaSurya
14 October 2010, 12:28 PM
Naya, I know I'm not in a position to say anything about your life.

My dream that started all my bad dreams was like a recollection of past lives and I've seen myself doing very vile things. It was disturbing.

I know you're dealing with this in a much more intense way, but don't attach yourself too much to this. Focus on your current birth and continue the path of Dharma, I think there can't be anything better than that.

These subtle disturbances can penetrate deep into your mind if you deal directly with them. Avoid and chant the names of the Goddess. I'm sure she can deal with this better than you.

Don't run away from this though, just resolve things with a sense of dettachment and try not to dive deeper and deeper.

This story of yours seems interesting, if it is pervaded with vedic references it would be a nice thing to publish currently. I think the world is more prepared everyday to hear anything about the vedic epoch or anything related to it.

Hari Om Tat Sat

Thank you so very much<3

KaliBhakta
14 October 2010, 09:11 PM
I know this may not be of much help but I used to have horrible nightmares for years and years, at least four years. I would suffer physical suffering that I had no conception of in real life; there was no way I should have known that pain. I feared I was plagued by spirits, my life was one of fear and terror, I bought myself a statue of Kali and placed it in my room at the start of 2008...and I Have never had a real nightmare sense. Any bad dreams I have are mild and forgotten as soon as I wake up, and they are rare. I took a leap of faith and a not so easy investment of 200$ in the faint hope something would happen and it has been the best thing i have done in my life.

Your faith is the best tool you can have. I am nowhere near as pure or advanced on the path as you are; I do not have wisdom nor deep permanent peace but I have a basic, powerful faith in mother, and I fear nothing in my life other then poor decisions I have/could make. I don't even fear death. I think you are an incredibly blessed person and that all this phenomena is simply a reaction to the perception gained by the purity of faith clearing our finer senses to the world around us. If you keep your faith and compassion, all of the dark things will blow past us.

I hope I can give you some spirit telling you this