PDA

View Full Version : "Namaste" _/\_ to all the forum members.

jasdir
01 November 2010, 04:53 AM
Myself : Jasdir / M / 30, Bathinda-151005 / Punjab / India, Hobby: Meditations
Few years back i was in deep arguments with my friend regarding Deths, Births, God, Spirituality, Meditation etc………
That movement of my life has completely changed me from Wordly to Spiritual,
Now i am here on the forum in a big hope that i will find many like minded partners.

So, Respect for all the forum members,

_/\_ "Namaste".

Jasdir.

Eastern Mind
01 November 2010, 08:44 AM
Namaste Jasdir:

Welcome to these forums. I hope you find at least some morsels of knowledge here.

Aum Namasivaya

jasdir
01 November 2010, 08:51 AM
Namaste Jasdir:

Welcome to these forums. I hope you find at least some morsels of knowledge here.

Aum Namasivaya

Eastern ji,

Thanks for the Welcome,

jasdir.

sunyata07
01 November 2010, 11:58 AM
Namaste Jasdir,

Welcome to the forum. I am certain you will find plenty of like-minded peoples here to talk about such topics. There is a lot of variety here in philosophy and approaches to spirituality, so you may find that these forums are not without arguments either. But it does add to the vibrancy and some spirited discussion.

Om namah Shivaya

jasdir
02 November 2010, 01:40 AM
Namaste Jasdir,

Welcome to the forum. I am certain you will find plenty of like-minded peoples here to talk about such topics. There is a lot of variety here in philosophy and approaches to spirituality, so you may find that these forums are not without arguments either. But it does add to the vibrancy and some spirited discussion.

Om namah Shivaya

Sunyata ji,

Thanks for the Welcome,

Your brother jasdir.

Maya3
02 November 2010, 08:31 AM
Welcome!

Maya

jasdir
03 November 2010, 01:08 AM
Welcome!

Maya

Maya ji, Thanks for the Welcome,

Ur brother jasdir.

Ramakrishna
05 November 2010, 02:41 PM
Namaste jasdir,

Welcome to HDF. You have come to the right place and there are always interesting and insightful conversations here.

Jai Sri Krishna

jasdir
06 November 2010, 01:18 AM
RamaKrishna ji, Thanks for the Welcome,

Your,s jasdir.