PDA

View Full Version : 2nd marriage, dashas and argalas and drishtis

redrobin
13 November 2010, 12:16 AM
Namaskar Yajvanji and senoir members,

Can rashi drishti apply, when using vimshottari dasha for prediction? Or is rashi drishti applicable only with Narayan Dasha? I am trying to do my friend's prediction for 2nd marriage and my understanding is that Mahadasha should connect with lagnesh/ lagna and antardasha lord should connect with 2nd house lord, or have argala on it or remove malefic argala, in Navamsa chart? What if the 2nd house has an argala on AD lord? How does that work? As in her D9 chart, the AD lord (Me placed in lagna) has a rashi drishti on the 2nd lord(Ve), with Ve having argala on Me. Asc in D9 is Aries, Me is placed there with Ve in 5th house of Leo. Looking for some clarification.

Thanks,
RR

yajvan
13 November 2010, 11:57 AM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

please talk to us a bit about rāśi dṛṣṭi¹ and graha dṛṣṭi so others can appreciate this topic...that said, yes, these apply to your condition mentioned.

Where does 1st marriage come from ( in the chart)? Then the 2nd?

Note that according to sanjay rath, graha dṛṣṭi sets the desire; rāśi dṛṣṭi sets the accomplishment, the attainment, the fruition.

praṇām

words

rāśi राशि- is a heap, a mass, a pile, a group; in joytiṣ it is the name given to sign, as a collection point.
graha ग्रह- seizing , laying hold of , holding i.e. a graha ~seizes~ or influences the circumstances of the native.
dṛṣṭa दृष्ट seen , looked at , beheld , perceived , noticed ;
dṛṣṭi is feminine gender and = seeing , viewing , beholding