PDA

View Full Version : Untouchability in islam

TatTvamAsi
18 November 2010, 03:46 PM
Namaste,

Here's a front page article today on CNN regarding some christian woman who denigrated the prophet muHAMhad in pakistan:

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/11/18/pakistan.blasphemy/index.html?hpt=C2

Read the interesting bit here:

Prosecutors say when Bibi dipped her cup into a bucket of drinking water during a lunch break, her co-workers complained the water had been contaminated by a non-Muslim.

And I thought all along that muslims love humanity equally and are for "brotherhood". :rolleyes:

One must also note how the article is published on CNN only because the defendant is christian. After all, the thousands upon thousands of Hindus murdered, raped, and converted in POOPkistan don't mean a thing to those in the west.

Oh, did I mention the US is giving yet another "aid package" of $2 billion to pakistan? After begging India to sign defense contracts with US firms worth $14+ billion? The US and England have supported this hell-hole pakistan because they are anti-Hindu. For many decades, they have given this failed state of terrorists (pakistan) billions of dollars in so-called aid. It was only president Bush (senior) who threatened pakistan telling them he will put them on "terrorist nation list". And junior Bush who supported India with nuke deal and opened up trade.

To all Indians in the US, the Republicans are far more pro-India than these verminous "democrats" are. John Kerry is one of the signatories in the paki aid bill where the US gave them more than $7.5 billion. Bill Clinton sold a fleet of F16s to pakistan while not lifting DRDO from trade embargo (still hasn't been lifted). And, Obama voted against the nuke deal that Bush jr. pushed forward. And, as everyone knows, pakistan just uses that to build its arsenal to fight India instead of fighting the towel-head taliban in its tribal provinces. And, as a segue, both Indian-American governors are Republicans (yes they converted to christianity but that's beside the point).

I don't get why people don't like GW Bush? He killed terrorists and supported India! What's not to love?! ;)

Anytime a muslim brings up "untouchability" as an issue in Hinduism, just show them this article. There are countless other anecdotes from muslims from non-Saudi countries who get third-rate treatment in mecca during hajj etc. Females getting groped, black muslims allowed only in the back etc. etc. Why even, Indian muslims are treated with disdain by pakis.

Believer
18 November 2010, 07:09 PM
And I thought all along that muslims love humanity equally and are for "brotherhood". Why do you doubt it? ;)

And, as a segue, both Indian-American governors are Republicans (yes they converted to christianity but that's beside the point).Oh those useless Punjabis, they will do anything to move into the Governor's mansion. :)
I mean converting to Christianity is one thing, but aligning yourself with Sarah Palin's Republican Party? That is a new low.

Anytime a muslim brings up "untouchability" as an issue in Hinduism, just show them this article. There are countless other anecdotes from muslims from non-Saudi countries who get third-rate treatment in mecca during hajj etc. Females getting groped, black muslims allowed only in the back etc. etc. Why even, Indian muslims are treated with disdain by pakis.That untouchability is based on different groups of muslims being ranked on a spiritual scale.
Oooops, is there such a thing as spirituality in Islam? My bad.

satay
18 November 2010, 07:33 PM
oh man...you wanna start a war by calling us punjabis useless? Teri toh...

Oh those useless Punjabis, they will do anything to get into the Governor's mansion. :)

:D