PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Das
18 November 2010, 09:04 PM
Hello,

My name is Das and I am 17 years of age, curious and in an inquisitive state of mind as of now with regards to my religion and religious compatriots diverse beliefs. I will post here mainly posing questions to the people here, who seem to be relatively knowledgeable about the theological affinities of Hinduism. I tried opening a thread but it doesn't seem to have been approved. I reckon that my posting style doesn't match the standards required to post here, and having said that, I will see to it and try to improve my posting style.

Looking forward to my experience here!

Eastern Mind
19 November 2010, 12:10 PM
Vannakam and Welcome: About the only posting 'styles' that don't fit in are ones that break the rules such as insulting or personal attacks.

Aum Namasivaya

Ramakrishna
19 November 2010, 01:22 PM
Namaste Das,

Welcome to HDF. It's great to see another person around my age on here. Now is a great time to be inquisitive and find out what you truly believe. Best of luck on your journey.

Jai Sri Krishna

Believer
19 November 2010, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I reckon that my posting style doesn't match the standards required to post here, and having said that, I will see to it and try to improve my posting style

Your posting style is fine. For new members, there is a time lag between the time you hit the Submit button, and when it actually shows up on the site. This is for the moderator to review the new posts. So, be patient. Once you cross 10 posts, they will start appearing right away. We all went through that anxiety phase when we signed up.