PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my post??

Raven Chorus
01 December 2006, 08:31 AM
Namastè -

I had recently posted a few questions here regarding Shakta, and my post seems to have disappeared. Does anyone (i.e. any moderator) know what might have happened? Someone (sorry, I forget who it was!) had even posted a reply. Of course, it's not a big deal for me to pose the questions again - I just find it a little odd. Maybe some technical problem? (The thread wasn't cancelled or moved was it?)

:confused:

satay
01 December 2006, 09:08 AM
Namastè -

I had recently posted a few questions here regarding Shakta, and my post seems to have disappeared. Does anyone (i.e. any moderator) know what might have happened? Someone (sorry, I forget who it was!) had even posted a reply. Of course, it's not a big deal for me to pose the questions again - I just find it a little odd. Maybe some technical problem? (The thread wasn't cancelled or moved was it?)

:confused:

Hello Raven,
Welcome to the Hindu Dharma Forums.

My apologies for your post being lost. I upgraded the forum software this week and the copy of the database that I used was from Nov. 28th.

I will try to import your post from the old database but if possible please repost.

Again, My apologies for this!

orlando
01 December 2006, 12:30 PM
Hello Raven,
Welcome to the Hindu Dharma Forums.

My apologies for your post being lost. I upgraded the forum software this week and the copy of the database that I used was from Nov. 28th.

I will try to import your post from the old database but if possible please repost.

Again, My apologies for this!

I posted something in the thread Lord Ganesha.Was the post lost for the same reason?

Raven Chorus
01 December 2006, 01:50 PM
Thanks for letting me know, Satay. :)

As I said, it's not a big deal: I just had a few questions I wanted to pose: I'll pose them again. If you don't mind, though, I'll open a new thread (for the sake of clarity...)

satay
01 December 2006, 08:20 PM
I posted something in the thread Lord Ganesha.Was the post lost for the same reason?

Yes, orlando.
I will try to recover all lost posts this weekend.