PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded Forums

satay
01 December 2006, 09:11 AM
What do you guys think of the upgraded forums? There is an option at the bottom of the main page where you can choose your style. I added the blue default style but the other burgandy style is also available as an option.

What do you think of the response time of the forum?

Znanna
01 December 2006, 03:57 PM
Dear Satay,

The forum is working wonderfully, now, thanks! The last time I posted, the board went down in the middle of things (eh, it was probably best left unsaid, anyways, hehe), which can be frustrating, so this upgrade will certainly motivate me to post more.

I changed to the burgundy format, which is listed as "backup" on the drop down menu for options on the User CP link, all the way at the bottom of the page, as you said.

ZN

yajvan
01 December 2006, 08:47 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~~

What do you guys think of the upgraded forums? There is an option at the bottom of the main page where you can choose your style. I added the blue default style but the other burgandy style is also available as an option.

What do you think of the response time of the forum?

Namaste satay,
thank you for your efforts... also I have posted several replies that have not surfaced... perhaps stuck in akasha and better there.
JUst thought to let you know.

satay
01 December 2006, 08:48 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~~

Namaste satay,
thank you for your efforts... also I have posted several replies that have not surfaced... perhaps stuck in akasha and better there.
JUst thought to let you know.

namaste,
I will try to recover all posts this weekend.

saidevo
02 December 2006, 04:24 AM
Namaste Satay.

Accessing HDF is really faster now. The blue and violet shades in the UI suit better to the spiritual content. You have done a nice job, thanks.