PDA

View Full Version : How many Gaudiya Vaisnava's are there on this forum?

atmarama108
29 November 2010, 04:56 AM
Haribol prabhus,

I'd like to have a census of how many Gaudiya Vaisnava's there are here. Please respond only if you're a follower of Lord Caitanya and Lord Nityananda.

Hare Krishna! Nitai Gauranga! Gaura Premanande, Hari Haribol!

orlando
20 December 2010, 07:11 AM
I am a gaudiya-vaisnava.
As such,of course I believe in Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Adhvagat
20 December 2010, 09:27 AM
ISKCON was my first contact and made me aware of Sanatana Dharma.

Achintya Bheda Abheda sounds like the definition of the Supreme I most agree with.

Right now I'm starting a personal quest to research every philosophical system of SD so I can be sure of my choices and get in contact with new concepts for spiritual advancement.

I guess that in a sense I'd be a Gaudiya Vaishnava, I just can't be sure as of now. :)

Om Tat Sat

mukutesvara
09 March 2011, 06:38 AM
I consider myself a Gaudiya Vaiṣṇava. The saṅga I am a member of follow the instructions Lord Caitanya gave to Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī, which he transmitted in Śrī Bhakti-rasāmṛta-sindhu.

Jaya Gaura Nitai!

charlebs
29 April 2011, 09:08 AM
I believe in Chaitanya, krishna, shiva, parvati, lakshmi, ganesha and all the gods.

I believe saints like chaitanya enter their own heaven to incarnate again on earth as anyone they like =)

Harinama
08 May 2011, 03:38 AM
http://www.lotusimprints.com/new/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/resize-of-caitanya-mahaprabhu.jpg

I am a Gaudiya Vaishnava... Without Mahaprabhu, without Lord Gauranga, that Golden Lord, there is no Krishna, and there is no spiritual life!

[B]Bhaja Gauranga, kaha Gauranga, laha Gauranger nam re
Yei jan Gauranga bhaje, sei amar pran re!

Serve Lord Gauranga, speak of Lord Gauranga, chant His names constantly,
For he who serves Gauranga in this way, is dearer to me than my very life and soul!

That Golden Lord is the reason for existence, the embodiment of truthfulness, cognisance and ecstasy. Without Him, there is no Krishna.

I am a Gaudiya Vaishnava following the shiksha of Srila Govinda Maharaj, whose guru was Srila Sridhar Maharaj, founder of SCS Math (Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math).