PDA

View Full Version : Lord Krsna in my dreams

realdemigod
06 December 2010, 10:34 AM
Recently Lord Sri Krsna appeared in my dreams. He was quite tall, was shining like gold and had flute in his hands. He looked at me as he was walking in the clouds and before I showed him to my mother he vanished. As I am staunch believer in Lord Shiva, I don't know what to make out of this dream. I never dreamed of any god before in my life.

Any sincere devote can help me with this dream. Thanks a lot

Kumar_Das
06 December 2010, 11:47 AM
A dream about a Deity could be a sign. If so, then it is personal, because only you know about it, only you can verify it, and we don't. You are the one who is telling this to others.

If that's the case. Then its up to you to figure it out. Its up to you to investigate about it.

By telling others. You have revealed a secret that was meant only for you. Some people might get envious and upset. Because they yearned for that Deity but never experienced it.

Since you want a Krishna-devotee to explain to you. Obviously as a Krishna-devotee they will do whatever it takes to turn you into one of them i.e say whatever is in favour of you worshipping Krishna, possibly persuading you to chose Him over others as central, and praise Krishna.

You have chosen Shiva to worship and that to you say staunchly. What bearing do you want this to have over your dream?

Do you want to tell us that because you are a Shaivite, therefore you are supposed to dismiss Krishna, or that somehow this affects your worship of Shiva?

Even the staunchest of Vaishnavites worship Lord Shiva and consider Him to be Superior to themselves. And even the staunchest of Shaivites will laugh at the "God" of a non-Hindu and ask the non-Hindu to recognize the supremacy of Vishnu over that "God".

PARAM
07 December 2010, 09:29 AM

Brahma Vishnu Shiv are one, those who think they are opponent cannot achieve Moksha

You do not have to tell your dreams about deities as Kumardas said this is meant for you, and you have to do meditation. There is no difference in Shiv and Krsna.

realdemigod
07 December 2010, 09:52 AM
Kumar Das & Param,
I believe Shiva, Vishnu, Krsna all are one and the same. The dream has nothing to do with hailing Krsna dismissing others. It's just I have chosen to worship Shiva. My only intention to put forth my dream is it could mean something that I don't know. I don't think I have revealed anything by letting out my dream.

Tapasya
09 December 2010, 02:29 PM
The analysis of Nimitta (of which dreams are a constituent element) suggest that dreams about Hindu deities (in general and other things being equal) signify the onset of wealth and health. The timing of this good fortune depends on the portion of the night in which the dream occurs. Thus, for example, if it occurs in the first portion the effects materialise within a year; in the second portion within 6 months; in the third within 3 months and in the fourth within 1 month. If the dream occurs at dawn the effects materialise within days (i.e. immediately). Please also note that quite often factors other than the dream are also taken into account (including one’s varna). Prasna Jyotisya is sometimes used to ascertain further meaning. These are techniques that are couched in hoary Srauta traditions and are used to determine the purity/efficacy of daily Nitya karma practices. I point to this to stress the significance of divine intuition in interpretations - which is of course shared with standard Jyotisya and, ultimately. in all Hindu spiritual practices.

realdemigod
19 December 2010, 10:36 AM
Thanks a lot Tapasya..that was helpful

orlando
20 December 2010, 07:17 AM
I hope to dream of Lord Krishna me too one day